Page 894 of 901 FirstFirst ... 394794844884890891892893894895896897898 ... LastLast
Results 22,326 to 22,350 of 22510

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

Astra Superstar

Copied from my Facebook post...

Grabbed a few projects from an arcade auction recently. One of which is a suicided Buster Bros. PCB. An arcade NERD’s worst nightmare is the dreaded leaking battery! Luckily, this one just started leaking and never got onto the board itself. Dodged that bullet! I just ordered a Kabuki-Infinikey to bring the game back to life using the original encrypted EPROMs. Very exciting stuff!

NAM-75 Vet

IMG_20201229_192854_652.jpg
    Well the purchase actually isn't recent the delivery was.
    I thought I ordered a regular version but apparently it was a limited one. Weird ass box. Played the game for 30 min and it plays fine but I need to read the manual for the finesse.

Also super glad Mattel started to rerelease MOTU again. Hopefully they will make some new characters this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    IMG_20201229_192854_652.jpg
    Well the purchase actually isn't recent the delivery was.
    I thought I ordered a regular version but apparently it was a limited one. Weird ass box. Played the game for 30 min and it plays fine but I need to read the manual for the finesse.

Also super glad Mattel started to rerelease MOTU again. Hopefully they will make some new characters this time around.
    Okay that Paprium looks really aesthetic in that model 2. Peak '90s. I gave up on that game entirely years ago, but I may actually have to order one now that its in the flesh finally.
    Cool ass/helpful dudes: bartre, BlackaneseNiNjA,

Astra Superstar

It a purchase, but I got a cool sign for my GameRoom for Christmas from my Nephews!...

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

That's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by NERDtendo View Post
    It a purchase, but I got a cool sign for my GameRoom for Christmas from my Nephews!...

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

classic

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    Got the idea in my head to put a Genesis in an arcade cabinet. I started by buying the parts to make sure everything would work.

It's amazing how many small details creep up when doing a little project like this.

Yeah, it's a bit ghetto right now but it works really well and it's actually a lot of fun to use.
    Is there a 6 button version of that controller board?

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Got this hidden gem here. Move over smelee

健康第一
    Health comes first

Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post

GOTY.

Just Short...
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

20210109_223857.jpg

Some love for the OG Xbox, Pound's hdmi adapter and a OGX360 for 360 controllers.

I played a little Metal Slug 4 and it looked great. A friend bought Pound's PS1 adapter and thought the picture was dim. Once my replacement component cable arrives I plan on comparing the OSSC's pic vs the Pound.

Cholecystectomy Required.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    20210109_223857.jpg

Some love for the OG Xbox, Pound's hdmi adapter and a OGX360 for 360 controllers.

I played a little Metal Slug 4 and it looked great. A friend bought Pound's PS1 adapter and thought the picture was dim. Once my replacement component cable arrives I plan on comparing the OSSC's pic vs the Pound.
    Their PS2 adapter is a tad dimmer, that's for sure. The Xbox one is pretty rad though, I agree. The games that push 720p are just insane

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217
    http://backloggery.com/ggallegos1/sig.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

NAM-75 Vet

IMG_20210112_210447_690.jpg
    Moon patrol for the Vectrex done by a fellow Belgian!
    Looked forward to this game and the forgot to order it when it came out two years ago. Excellent stuff

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Whenever I get an Xbox Hdmi cable I'll get one of these https://chimericsystems.com/products/hdmi-video-adapter

Never was impressed by Pound cables. The one listed above have the signals specifically calibrated for the xbox.
    健康第一
    Health comes first

Who?

Those SNES replacement boxes are slick as a fook. Love it.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Whenever I get an Xbox Hdmi cable I'll get one of these https://chimericsystems.com/products/hdmi-video-adapter

Never was impressed by Pound cables. The one listed above have the signals specifically calibrated for the xbox.
    I have one of these and itís quite nice. Havenít bothered with Pound cables.

Just Short...

I like the pound so much I bought another.

That does look interesting though. Sold out means my money's going elsewhere.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

Damn, beetlejuice looks like that?

健康第一
    Health comes first

Lt. Laser

Bought these three a month or two ago from that same seller who is now selling that Block Paradise proto or whatever in News and Rumors. Don't know much on the proto front but I can say at least that these just arrived the day before yesterday in great condition and are all original.

I'm over the moon, I've searched for 15 years or so to find nice Neo Candy Cabs and finally have two of them. The Naomi was an impulse purchase, couldn't resist that sexual looking looking banana CP and Monkey Ball so no regrets.

I had to get a smaller bed as well as transfer my kitchen table that was where the cabs are now and use it as a computer desk in order to create space for these in the living room... But... Priorities. If anyone wants a free large computer desk in Seattle let me know.

Also, I highly recommend people to use Coin-Op Trucking (find them on Facebook), for future safe deliveries of arcade goods. I got these delivered from Ohio to Seattle for a very reasonable price, they were packaged insanely well and Bob one manned these all up three flights of stairs in under a hour with extreme caution.

cab2.jpgcab1.jpg
    Last edited by Loefye; 01-16-2021 at 10:19 PM.

H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad

Guilty pleasure in a GameCube case

MAX POWA SURGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Loefye View Post
    Bought these three a month or two ago from that same seller who is now selling that Block Paradise proto or whatever in News and Rumors. Don't know much on the proto front but I can say at least that these just arrived the day before yesterday in great condition and are all original.

I'm over the moon, I've searched for 15 years or so to find nice Neo Candy Cabs and finally have two of them. The Naomi was an impulse purchase, couldn't resist that sexual looking looking banana CP and Monkey Ball so no regrets.

I had to get a smaller bed as well as transfer my kitchen table that was where the cabs are now and use it as a computer desk in order to create space for these in the living room... But... Priorities. If anyone wants a free large computer desk in Seattle let me know.

Also, I highly recommend people to use Coin-Op Trucking (find them on Facebook), for future safe deliveries of arcade goods. I got these delivered from Ohio to Seattle for a very reasonable price, they were packaged insanely well and Bob one manned these all up three flights of stairs in under a hour with extreme caution.

cab2.jpgcab1.jpgAttachment 58905
    There is no way i would have let that poor bastard drag 3 fucking arcade machines up 3 flights of stairs by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

Lt. Laser

Quote Originally Posted by max 330 mega View Post
    There is no way i would have let that poor bastard drag 3 fucking arcade machines up 3 flights of stairs by himself.
    He has an Escalera which is an electric stair climbing dolly, there is no way to "help" as the dolly does most of the work, I offered a hand and he declined. He was aware of the stairs as I let him know before I purchased the service and slid him a bit extra due to them being present. His company is ace, best in the business for arcade delivery, they give a full white glove service and specialize in arcade machines specifically.

Edit: Here is a link to the type of dolly he had, I was amazed by it. I was assuming he would come with a whole crew to help with these things and he did it with ease with just this: https://handtrucks2go.com/Escalera-E...SABEgJH7fD_BwE

Video if it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQbd...ture=emb_title

If only they were a bit cheaper, I'd buy one myself.
    Last edited by Loefye; 01-16-2021 at 03:46 PM.

MAX POWA SURGE!

Ok that thing is awesome. Carry on!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

Lt. Laser

Quote Originally Posted by max 330 mega View Post
    Ok that thing is awesome. Carry on!
    I know right? I will likely be forced to buy one to get them down whenever I move. I heard they go for about $1,200 used, not so bad of an investment if you have lots of machines and stairs... But it's hard to find used ones.

I would never let a person go solo if they needed help, haha. That would be the biggest dick move ever.

Hitachi monitors ftw! They really shine with older games, pcb’s like ‘95 and older, 80’s in particular.

I want to play with that handtruck more than the cabs though.

Thread Information