Page 827 of 837 FirstFirst ... 327727777817823824825826827828829830831 ... LastLast
Results 20,651 to 20,675 of 20915

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

  1. #20651
    . terry.330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dead Astronaut Gangster

    Posts
    5,916
    Commissioned this jacket from a fellow CBUS artist. Check her out @uncommonlyasscoiated on IG

    IMG_3412.jpg
    Happy now faggot.

  2. #20652
    . terry.330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dead Astronaut Gangster

    Posts
    5,916
    frigginn double post
    Last edited by terry.330; 06-26-2019 at 04:51 PM.
    Happy now faggot.

  3. #20653
    Cock Killer with Ice D
    oldschool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary

    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Picked up a CD32 with a few games.
    I first heard of this console when I found a stack of Amiga CD32 Gamer magazines at the thrift store. I went off the deep end (bought a US console and probably 30 complete games) but the interest died fast with this garbage.

    Make sure you pick up Battletoads, I've heard it's the definitive version.

  4. #20654
    Rugal's Thug
    sayadin1315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    U.S.A

    Posts
    95
    a fucking ssvs AES unfixed in super mint condition.

  5. #20655
    Super Spy Agent
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    752
    Found a PAL Saturn (loose, no AV cable, power cord or controller) in good shape at a local Cash Crusaders store. The controller in the pic was a recent Amazon purchase.

    I tested it with my own power cord and AV cable, the system works fine except for the usual symptom of a dead battery. The bonus when I went to swap out the battery is that this unit had one of those VCD cards installed. Not a common find and certainly not in this neck of the woods.

    Anyways, I didn't have any spare CR2032 batteries so I used a 2025 instead. Seems to work fine with it.





  6. #20656
    New Challenger
    MetalSlugVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    29
    I bought two genesis games viewpoint cib and road rash II cib. Got both of them for 15 at the pawn shop.

  7. #20657
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Hattori Hanzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Thuringia

    Posts
    212

  8. #20658
    . terry.330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Dead Astronaut Gangster

    Posts
    5,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Found a PAL Saturn (loose, no AV cable, power cord or controller) in good shape at a local Cash Crusaders store. The controller in the pic was a recent Amazon purchase.

    I tested it with my own power cord and AV cable, the system works fine except for the usual symptom of a dead battery. The bonus when I went to swap out the battery is that this unit had one of those VCD cards installed. Not a common find and certainly not in this neck of the woods.

    Anyways, I didn't have any spare CR2032 batteries so I used a 2025 instead. Seems to work fine with it.




    Are you watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles on VCD?
    Happy now faggot.

  9. #20659
    Super Spy Agent
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by terry.330 View Post
    Are you watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles on VCD?
    Yeah, that's the one.

  10. #20660
    Fu'un-Ken Master
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Announcing here your 'gets' prior to actually getting them? is this a thing now? is this how we do things now?
    What, you're expecting him to wait a week before posting?

  11. #20661
    . Rick Dangerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont

    Posts
    55
    Okay okay...i'll wait next time! LOL. Here are the recent grabs, from a NG Forum member no less.

    2019-06-28 09_17_16-Photo - Google Photos.jpg
    Omega MVS w/Unibios 4.0, Neo Geo CD, Nintendo Switch

    WTB MVS Loose Carts: Mutation Nation, Pulstar, Neo Drift Out, Nam 1975, Magician Lord, Metal Slug 3, Last Resort, Ironclad, Robo-Army, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad.

  12. #20662
    Igniz's Servant
    TheSegaDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada

    Posts
    539
    Is that Volgarr the Viking a pressed disc or just a copy you made?

    The Devs did say that Volgarr for the Dreamcast is free for everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    -Sega Dude

    Visit me @ http://RetroMegabit.com

  13. #20663
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Hattori Hanzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Thuringia

    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    Is that Volgarr the Viking a pressed disc or just a copy you made?

    The Devs did say that Volgarr for the Dreamcast is free for everyone.
    It's a pressed disc. Licensed by Crazy Viking but not by Sega. That's written on a certificate of authenticity and the backcover.

    Ordered here, French website, you need to be locked in to see the offer:
    https://www.rushongame.com/ventes/dr...-812-41360.htm

    Alternative shop:
    https://www.pixelheart.eu/shop/volga...1008-40604.htm

  14. #20664
    Southtown Cop
    andsuchisdeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts

    Posts
    6,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    It's a pressed disc. Licensed by Crazy Viking but not by Sega. That's written on a certificate of authenticity and the backcover.
    Hey my bootleg game didn't come with a letter of authenticity?
    I want the one I can't have and it's driving me mad

  15. #20665
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Hattori Hanzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Thuringia

    Posts
    212
    I don't mind if you call it a bootleg. We already had this discussion in the Gleylancer thread not too long ago.

  16. #20666
    Igniz's Servant
    TheSegaDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada

    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post
    It's a pressed disc. Licensed by Crazy Viking but not by Sega. That's written on a certificate of authenticity and the backcover.

    Ordered here, French website, you need to be locked in to see the offer:
    https://www.rushongame.com/ventes/dr...-812-41360.htm

    Alternative shop:
    https://www.pixelheart.eu/shop/volga...1008-40604.htm
    I'm surprised a physical copy has been made. But it's great to see this game getting some TLC. It's excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    Hey my bootleg game didn't come with a letter of authenticity?
    He's legit on this one. Anyone can have a copy for the Dreamcast. That was a pretty cool thing for Crazy Viking Studios to do.
    -Sega Dude

    Visit me @ http://RetroMegabit.com

  17. #20667
    I survived Secret Santa
    It wasn't Easy.
    JoeAwesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    He's legit on this one. Anyone can have a copy for the Dreamcast. That was a pretty cool thing for Crazy Viking Studios to do.
    Letter of authenticity I can authenticate? I need to get in this racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    Unify the IWGP Heavyweight, Jr Heavyweight...
    Spoiler:

  18. #20668
    Critical Damage!
    mjmjr25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ryan's Lakeside Cabin; in MN

    Posts
    3,384
    All (or maybe most) the other JoshProd / PixelHeart DC games are $30-45. Volgar is $20, so it would seem they are only charging for the costs of pressing the disc and materials (backart, manual, case). I'm not interested in this game, but as someone who is still PC / MAME / EMU illiterate, i'm glad to see a decent quality physical option and with the support of the games' developer.
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    I can’t tell you guys how many times I thought about posting pics of my wang here.

  19. #20669
    Time Soldier

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    Anyone can have a copy for the Dreamcast. That was a pretty cool thing for Crazy Viking Studios to do.
    It was and it wasn't. Völgarr's DC port is pretty bad.

  20. #20670
    Crazed MVS Addict

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden

    Posts
    133
    Finally picked up a Rumble Fish 2 (not a boot)

  21. #20671
    Note to self
    Place interesting
    Custom rank here.
    Bar81's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Far from home

    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    It was and it wasn't. Völgarr's DC port is pretty bad.
    How so?

  22. #20672
    Fu'un-Ken Master
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,530


    Really happy about this one! Normally when a Windjammers goes on sale it looks like it was buried in the backyard for the past decade. Never thought I'd find a nice one.

    Just a little sticker residue to clean up.

  23. #20673
    Time Soldier

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar81 View Post
    How so?
    Framerate is under 30fps, with such a high-responsive gameplay it's a casket nail trait and an eyesore just the same. It still looks good on a shelf, though ;).

  24. #20674
    You do realise
    I have NO IDEA
    who... The FOOK U R.
    K1ngArth3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire, England

    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by city41 View Post


    Really happy about this one! Normally when a Windjammers goes on sale it looks like it was buried in the backyard for the past decade. Never thought I'd find a nice one.

    Just a little sticker residue to clean up.
    Congrats, looks like a lovely copy.

    Every WindJammers I see looks like the label is cut on the spin (the green board at the top never looks as thick as the other games for some reason).

  25. #20675
    Cholecystectomy Required.
    ggallegos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Posts
    3,505
    Quote Originally Posted by K1ngArth3r View Post
    Congrats, looks like a lovely copy.

    Every WindJammers I see looks like the label is cut on the spin (the green board at the top never looks as thick as the other games for some reason).
    Mine looks like that, but I play the hell out of it
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217

    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 10 guests)

  1. neo-geo-mvs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •