Page 778 of 846 FirstFirst ... 278678728768774775776777778779780781782788828 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 21150

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

  1. #19426
    Dogg-Father
    Neodogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    3,199
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    If you wanna borrow some bootleg AW carts to try in that thing you know where to find me.
    nah, netboot that shit! 2 systems for the price of one!
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

  2. #19427

    Yoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My Island

    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    If you wanna borrow some bootleg AW carts to try in that thing you know where to find me.
    Thanks! I'm a little farther away now, but it's still doable. I may take you up on that.

  3. #19428
    Who?
    Atro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Game Room.

    Posts
    8,417
    Beatiful scoops you guys got there!

  4. #19429
    Raiden's Valet
    3rdStrikeMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fargo, ND

    Posts
    584

  5. #19430
    New Challenger
    elevengames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    West Des Moines

    Posts
    21
    Not exactly a recent purchase (I received this back in June), but I wanted to share. I fucking love it and can't wait to pair it with a Neo SD Pro.
    IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg

  6. #19431
    Raiden's Valet
    3rdStrikeMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fargo, ND

    Posts
    584

  7. #19432
    Rot.
    Rot.
    Rot.
    lolifoxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    onesie enthusiast clubhouse

    Posts
    2,111
    That voodoo2 is a true thing of beauty. Have plans for it?

  8. #19433
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    7,317
    He's gonna play some Quake III Arena on that bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  9. #19434
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Stockholm

    Posts
    65
    Ahh the mighty Voodoo2! It was my first "3d accelerator". Quake 2 looked damn good with it.

  10. #19435
    Raiden's Valet
    3rdStrikeMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Fargo, ND

    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by lolifoxgirl View Post
    That voodoo2 is a true thing of beauty. Have plans for it?
    I'm doing a period correct Windows 98 PC build. Basically keeping it all within the year of 1998. I'll eventually have another Voodoo 2 for SLI. I'll be running a Matrox Millenium II for 2D. The Pentium II 450 MMX was released in August of 98, so that is what I will be rolling for a processor. Not sure on what I am going to do case wise. I may just do something newer for better cooling.

  11. #19436
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    11,892
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdStrikeMike View Post
    I'm doing a period correct Windows 98 PC build. Basically keeping it all within the year of 1998. I'll eventually have another Voodoo 2 for SLI. I'll be running a Matrox Millenium II for 2D. The Pentium II 450 MMX was released in August of 98, so that is what I will be rolling for a processor. Not sure on what I am going to do case wise. I may just do something newer for better cooling.
    I love those slot 1 CPU's, easy carefree installation and cooling is already installed. They should really return to CPU's on cards!


    !!

  12. #19437
    Mr. Big's Thug
    JRedmond3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    220


    One to keep sealed and the other to....also keep sealed.

  13. #19438
    Hollywood Hulk Gohan GohanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Hollywood, CA

    Posts
    10,593
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    I love those slot 1 CPU's, easy carefree installation and cooling is already installed. They should really return to CPU's on cards!
    Nah, I remember those things becoming sightly unseated way too much back in the day. I had a friend who went off to college, and his mom would call me every couple of months when the computer stopped working, and it was always the CPU .
    Whatcha gonna do?

  14. #19439
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    tomlee80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Binfield, Berkshire U.K

    Posts
    112

    Unibios Installation from 8BitPlus, Leeds UK

    Finally got around to having one of these installed so I can understand what the hell is happening on some of my games 😂

    Can't recommend Neil from 8BitPlus.co.uk enough for UK forum members...

    IMG_20181008_154938.jpg


  15. #19440
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by tomlee80 View Post
    Finally got around to having one of these installed so I can understand what the hell is happening on some of my games ��

    Can't recommend Neil from 8BitPlus.co.uk enough for UK forum members...

    IMG_20181008_154938.jpg
    Neil was the one who modded my Nomad and rechargeable battery.

  16. #19441
    Astra Superstar
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    805
    Yup top bloke is Neil,

    Hes just finished modding my GC for me.
    I hope to get him to mod my PS1 once my PSIO arrives.

  17. #19442
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post
    Yup top bloke is Neil,

    Hes just finished modding my GC for me.
    I hope to get him to mod my PS1 once my PSIO arrives.
    Yea, stand up guy for sure.

  18. #19443
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo

    Posts
    4,124
    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    He's gonna play some Quake III Arena on that bitch.
    That would be a waste since Quake 3 uses OpenGL not Glide.

    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  19. #19444
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

    Posts
    7,317
    Whoops!
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  20. #19445
    Super Sidekicks
    embergabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Hungary

    Posts
    54
    Today's arrivals are 6 brand new (new old stock), sealed Bandridge Automatic scart switchers. This box cost $27 including shipping from Germany, which I think is a very good price. No idea about their quality though.
    IMG_0595k.jpg

  21. #19446
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Larrs888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by embergabor View Post
    Today's arrivals are 6 brand new (new old stock), sealed Bandridge Automatic scart switchers. This box cost $27 including shipping from Germany, which I think is a very good price. No idea about their quality though.
    I bought one of those switches a couple of years ago and sadly for me the one I had noticeably dimmed the image, but back then the RGB cables I was using were probably not as good as the fully shielded ones I now have. Hopefully it works better for you, I do have the 5-port manual version and that one works perfectly.

  22. #19447
    Super Sidekicks
    embergabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Hungary

    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrs888 View Post
    I bought one of those switches a couple of years ago and sadly for me the one I had noticeably dimmed the image, but back then the RGB cables I was using were probably not as good as the fully shielded ones I now have. Hopefully it works better for you, I do have the 5-port manual version and that one works perfectly.
    I had manual switchers but I wanted automatic ones. Dimming is not a big problem, I guess I can compensate for it with the OSSC's Pre-ADC Gain. Will check it out soon.

  23. #19448
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrs888 View Post
    I bought one of those switches a couple of years ago and sadly for me the one I had noticeably dimmed the image, but back then the RGB cables I was using were probably not as good as the fully shielded ones I now have. Hopefully it works better for you, I do have the 5-port manual version and that one works perfectly.
    Yea, I had a automatic Bandridge Scart switch that degraded my image as well. Went back to using one of my cheapo manual 3 way ones and now I get much brighter picture.

  24. #19449
    Dogg-Father
    Neodogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    3,199
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post
    Yea, I had a automatic Bandridge Scart switch that degraded my image as well. Went back to using one of my cheapo manual 3 way ones and now I get much brighter picture.
    and that is the only 3 way you've had or will have...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

  25. #19450
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    6,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    and that is the only 3 way you've had or will have...
    Dogg, I'm all about the three ways.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •