Page 662 of 670 FirstFirst ... 162562612652658659660661662663664665666 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 16732

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

  1. #16526
    There can be only one. Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    5,531
    Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    That actually sounds like a really cool setup you had going there. Happen to have some pics, I always like to see what kind of inventive ways people come up with to convert cabs to MAME cabs.
    I thought you might get him with that one.

    We have an ugly mame cab or reg cab thread.

    I'm waiting for someone to pull old faithful on him. No I'm not going to warn you about this one ssj.

    It's too funny when done right! Now the question you have to ask yourself is...am I messing with you right now???

  2. #16527
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    It's too funny when done right! Now the question you have to ask yourself is...am I messing with you right now???
    Does it really matter? Does it really antimatter?

    But, no, seriously, I appreciate a good crap MAME cab as much as the next guy, even if I've had a hand in a couple of abominations.

    And no warning is fun, as long as we can have a safeword. How about NGCD?

  3. #16528
    NAM-75 Vet
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    492
    How's the weather in Alaska this time of year?

  4. #16529
    Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    67
    Balmy.

  5. #16530
    Bashful Neophyte
    embergabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Hungary

    Posts
    15
    My Pi2Scart board arrived two weeks ago. First I started to mess around with my existing retropie installation but then I realized there is a preconfigured image for it so I went with that. The installation is pretty straight forward, basically plug & play. The image quality is awesome, I like it much better than the previous setup (HDMI->VGA->SLG->TFT monitor). Had some issues with audio noise (sounded like ground loop) and it turned out that the manual SCART switcher was causing it. Connected straight to the CRT the sound is fine. I also bought two cheepo USB SNES controllers for this Raspberry CRT setup.
    IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg

  6. #16531
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,076
    Quote Originally Posted by embergabor View Post
    My Pi2Scart board arrived two weeks ago. First I started to mess around with my existing retropie installation but then I realized there is a preconfigured image for it so I went with that. The installation is pretty straight forward, basically plug & play. The image quality is awesome, I like it much better than the previous setup (HDMI->VGA->SLG->TFT monitor). Had some issues with audio noise (sounded like ground loop) and it turned out that the manual SCART switcher was causing it. Connected straight to the CRT the sound is fine. I also bought two cheepo USB SNES controllers for this Raspberry CRT setup.
    IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    I'm curious about these adapter boards which output 240p RGB, the RaspberryJAMMA comes to mind! Very cool.



    For the tunes lovers!

  7. #16532
    Bashful Neophyte
    embergabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Hungary

    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    I'm curious about these adapter boards which output 240p RGB, the RaspberryJAMMA comes to mind! Very cool.
    Pi2Jamma is produced by Arcadeforge as well. I don't have the original consoles to compare to but the Pi2Scart's output is very clean and the resolution for each system is preconfigured. I tried NES, SNES, Genesis, Neo-Geo and CPS1 so far and they have all worked as expected. The only thing I had to mess around with is the emulationstation theme. There are only a few that support 320x240 resolution with legible rom names. I am currently looking for a case that this setup could fit in.

  8. #16533
    Another Striker
    Morden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Neo Geo World

    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by embergabor View Post
    My Pi2Scart board arrived two weeks ago. Connected straight to the CRT the sound is fine. I also bought two cheepo USB SNES controllers for this Raspberry CRT setup.
    Right on. Who needs an overpriced emu-shitbox with an official logo slapped on, anyway? I know this has its guts showing, but I really like those tiny Pi setups.

  9. #16534
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Right on. Who needs an overpriced emu-shitbox with an official logo slapped on, anyway? I know this has its guts showing, but I really like those tiny Pi setups.
    Yea, I like them as well. If I knew how to set one up I would prefer one of these over the nes classics.

  10. #16535
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,416

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I thought you might get him with that one.

    We have an ugly mame cab or reg cab thread.

    I'm waiting for someone to pull old faithful on him. No I'm not going to warn you about this one ssj.

    It's too funny when done right! Now the question you have to ask yourself is...am I messing with you right now???
    C'mon Syn, we all know the lads here love it when you Strip a Neo Cab to make it a Mame Cab.

  11. #16536
    NEST Puppet
    Salvio007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA - New Jersey

    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    Yea, I like them as well. If I knew how to set one up I would prefer one of these over the nes classics.
    Get at me bro!
    It's real easy now, PM or call me and ill hook you up with links.
    You can get it running in literally 10 minutes.



  12. #16537
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvio007 View Post
    Get at me bro!
    It's real easy now, PM or call me and ill hook you up with links.
    You can get it running in literally 10 minutes.
    You have the scart setup or the regular HDMI setup?

  13. #16538
    NEST Puppet
    Salvio007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA - New Jersey

    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    You have the scart setup or the regular HDMI setup?
    Hdmi right now, but am working on tossing one of my PI's in my Blast City soon and checking it out.



  14. #16539
    NEST Puppet
    Salvio007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA - New Jersey

    Posts
    180
    I wonder if this pi2scart would work on my Blast City if i connect it to my Viletim board and use my Xbox360 jamma hack pads..



  15. #16540
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvio007 View Post
    Hdmi right now, but am working on tossing one of my PI's in my Blast City soon and checking it out.
    Thanks bro, let me pick one up and I'll let you know. I really have no need for a scart one. Would like to play some goodness in my tv.

  16. #16541
    NEST Puppet
    Salvio007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    USA - New Jersey

    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    Thanks bro, let me pick one up and I'll let you know. I really have no need for a scart one. Would like to play some goodness in my tv.
    Oh well that will be super easy to set up.
    You'll laugh. You can get preset 16, 32, 64 and 128 images loaded up with games ranging from atari to psx.
    Gorgeous custom themes through Retropie, plus add Kodi in submenu if you like.
    I setup mine to have the curved crt tube look and scanlines. It's pretty neat, gotta say.



  17. #16542
    Akari's Big Brother
    Wachenroder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Posts
    2,521
    finally got a VC2 JP BLACK STUNNER CIB. Im gonna get the VC variant and then sell my pair of ORANGE STUNNERS

    IMG_20171031_214715.jpg

  18. #16543
    There can be only one. Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    5,531
    Noice!!!

    I love those guns.

  19. #16544
    Akari's Big Brother
    Wachenroder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles

    Posts
    2,521
    Thanks man.

    Yeah me too. These things are so pretty. Planning on doing skate323k137's mod and throwing a cherry switch in there

    in the mean time...HOTD

  20. #16545
    NEST Puppet
    joala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    over east

    Posts
    177


    Box isnt in the best nick but was only a couple of $, CIB
    Spice god of Borneo...


  21. #16546
    Mr Big's Escort
    Bogard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    LONDON

    Posts
    2,911
    Quote Originally Posted by joala View Post


    Box isnt in the best nick but was only a couple of $, CIB
    first time i'm seeing the jap box art for actraiser. i think i prefer the western box art.

  22. #16547
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,047
    For Madman...







    xROTx

  23. #16548
    We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    ChuChu Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    1,734
    N64 goodness but Pal

    You have the expansion pack?


    he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

  24. #16549
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,047
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    N64 goodness but Pal
    I am in the UK man

    You have the expansion pack?
    Naw... no expansion pack in this buy...

    xROTx

  25. #16550
    NAM-75 Vet
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    492
    For a stock pal N64 you can get a decent image via S-Video cable that is wired specifically for PAL systems.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •