Page 910 of 910 FirstFirst ... 410810860900906907908909910
Results 22,726 to 22,733 of 22733

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

Lt. Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    Not really a purchase, have a guy at work who gifted me a "box of sega". He said it's been in the box in his garage since 2003 after a move & divorce...

not pictured is the Saturn and a bunch of Genesis and Saturn controllers. Most of these games I have no idea about...was actually excited about the Bomberman. Doom is interesting with the Genesis controller and the Nomad looks brand new!

I've also heard about these long boxes...they all seem to be in great shape except for one with busted out taps.
    Total score. Flink and Mickey Mania are two of my favorite Sega CD games... The beautiful sprites in Flink almost give me a Metal Slug vibe even though the game is nothing like it.

Iori's Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Raph4 View Post
    Woow.

I know SEGA CD, SEGA 32X, but CD 32X.. Sega has mixed 32X and CD ?
    OMG I missed it

What game is this box ?
    That's a nice little pot of gold you found there.

icon26.gif

Made some purchases from a mom who lost her son. Got these all for 40-45% off!20201128_143002.jpg20201128_144018.jpg20201128_143213.jpg20201128_143230.jpg

Gal Ageise's Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bojangles View Post
    Made some purchases from a mom who lost her son. Got these all for 40-45% off!
    Never seen someone so excited over a dead dudes stuff. Fucking cutthroat hobby.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Genjuro's Frog
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Made some purchases from a mom who lost her son. Got these all for 40-45% off!

You’re a dick, dude... Have some decency for the mom at least. That’s rough to lose a child.
    Last edited by Digmac; Today at 04:17 PM.

http://www.neo-archive.com

Wasn't being a dick. She was literally giving the games away, and I offered her some money because I went to school with her son. I would have given more, but that was all I had.

Genjuro's Frog
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Wasn't being a dick. She was literally giving the games away, and I offered her some money because I went to school with her son. I would have given more, but that was all I had.
    Include that in your post then, lol. That does a 180 to the tone of your original post.

http://www.neo-archive.com

Yeah you're right. I guess I was just pumped about the games. I knew her son well and she even baby sat us a couple times. I know he'd be happy knowing a friend who will never sell these games, has them now. He was an awesome person who introduced me to the music I love.

Thread Information