Post Your Recent Purchases!

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
That is, stay where you should be, with your eyes open and pending each new entry that I post. You can insult and prove the scum you are, but never disobey. Pay close attention to what I acquire, every corner, every watermark, every light and angle, every game, brochure or whatever. I love seeing you so attentive to my material things. Keep it up sweetheart. You are very docile, and I know it.

wtf is wrong with you and wtf are you even saying?

Finally, an intelligent response and with some common sense.
It is really fun when you read that putting a brand or nickname on a photo is linked to a possible fraudulent use of that photo.

Well, I want to give you this explanation and I will do so. The watermark is a tradition among many video game collectors in my country (not all, but very widespread). Following that tradition, I will tell you this watermark is a kind of signature on the photo. It is simply a signature of the person who makes the photo, without pretending to avoid using it without permission, or any other strange situation.

It is much simpler than it seems. I personally mark the photos I post as a way to sign a work done (the photo in this case). I love photography from a young age, and I like it very much and I have fun applying all the talent possible to take a good photo. If I wanted to prevent someone from using the photo, I would put the watermark in another way and in another place so that it would be difficult to edit or delete that mark. But that is not the reason of my watermark.
I don't care if someone uses my photos for whatever they want. I assure you that I will continue sleeping peacefully and happily every night. That said, I appreciate your sincerity. I can understand that a watermark seems absurd, but I like you to see that it does not hurt anyone, just as it does not hurt to collect what everyone wants, whether PAL or NTSC games, or stones.

Whoever wants, can understand it. And who does not want, can kiss my ass. Anyway, I will continue doing what I want and whenever I want. It is very simple.

hey dipshit, my comment about your watermark being easily cropped out was also an intelligent response. you can't even fucking do that shit right.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
This guy is not entertaining and contributes nothing. Ghost him.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Received this morning :)
37XlAEV.jpg

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Nice! I almost grabbed one of those controllers too when Steam put 'em on sale for $5...but then I remembered I never have time to play games

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Upgraded soldering equipment with Quick 861DW hot air station and JBC CD-2bqe soldering station. I nowadays repair lot of old computers but also bit newer macs etc so it's nice to have proper equipment.

rJHnenZ.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Thanks! People think the color is obnoxious but I love it

I'm going to be honest. Not a big fan of the color either. Looks like something a kid street racer would pick out who's craving for attention. You know how they paint their cars in all these exotic colors like banana yellow, hot pink, etc.

I would prefer a simple color but that's me. It's a Porsche, not some Honda Civic hatchback. Besides the color the car still looks awesome. Congrats.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I'm going to be honest. Not a big fan of the color either. Looks like something a kid street racer would pick out who's craving for attention. You know how they paint their cars in all these exotic colors like banana yellow, hot pink, etc.

I would prefer a simple color but that's me. It's a Porsche, not some Honda Civic hatchback. Besides the color the car still looks awesome. Congrats.

Yeah I know what you mean lol. My daily truck/car are always white but wanted something different with this. Porsche GT cars and lambos always have loud colors and Ferraris have the basic colors.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yeah I know what you mean lol. My daily truck/car are always white but wanted something different with this. Porsche GT cars and lambos always have loud colors and Ferraris have the basic colors.

Is that the stock color or did you have it painted?

Is it one of those chameleon metallic colors that change when the sun hits it.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Is that the stock color or did you have it painted?

Is it one of those chameleon metallic colors that change when the sun hits it.

It's a stock color. Painting it another color would tank the price and GT cars tend to hold value pretty well. It called ultraviolet and it's not metallic so it's like a flat purple with gloss on it. Looks cool in person.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's one of those things that would look horrible on a wannabe lesser vehicle but looks awesome on the Porsche.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not gonna lie, at first I thought it was a Nissan with a body kit :keke: