Alien Soldier Megadrive

Water Ski 7800

Spy Hunter, Towering Inferno, Dark Chambers 2600

Spy Hunter/ Super Sprint GBA

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
wx8cnPR.jpg

This has got to be up there with some of my best yard sale finds, maybe best ever. $50 for everything. A couple things are missing manuals, Mario Bros Wii is missing the disc, and the two Final Fantasy IX's will be frankensteined to make one complete copy. Bought this Sunday at 2 pm, no idea how all of this lasted so long....

I rarely even see games at flea markets/yard sales anymore, and when I do it isn't anything like this stuff

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
All sorts of good ones in that batch. Don't underestimate those Wii games.

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I got this week a load of virtual boy stuff

2 boxed virtual boys, 1 japanese kiosk and 1 usa.
Hyper fighting
Bound high
Blox
Gundam repro
Flashboy

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Picked up a few more 7800 games.

Rampage
Desert Falcon
Xenophobe

how are you playing your 7800? I am hanging onto a small CRT pretty much dedicated to it and even that looks like shit. I'd love a good video mod for that system.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
how are you playing your 7800? I am hanging onto a small CRT pretty much dedicated to it and even that looks like shit. I'd love a good video mod for that system.

Well I don't have a system yet, currently looking for a nice to have modded. I'm getting a friend to do a composite mod on it once I track one down. I'll probably pick up a Retrotink 2x to run it through my monitor I play all my old stuff on.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Well I don't have a system yet, currently looking for a nice to have modded. I'm getting a friend to do a composite mod on it once I track one down. I'll probably pick up a Retrotink 2x to run it through my monitor I play all my old stuff on.

gotya' - yeah I am still using the same 7800 I got as a kid. I just ordered a composite mod as well and will also be trying it through the Retrotink. It's gotta be better than how it looks now. You're grabbing some choice cuts too!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
EsnCn2P.jpg

User on Sega-16 posted this. I had no idea this even existed but I ordered it. Came out to about 40 bucks with S&H from France. Very high quality packaging done.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I found this on Yahoo and decided to place a bid: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r435721209

I ended up getting it for the starting bid, not too shabby. It's a VHS of Idol Mahjong Final Romance 2 on the Neo Geo CD while the game was still in development. My curiosity was piqued, and I had to see if it was just gameplay footage, a commercial, or something else. Going off of the picture in the listing, the title screen is completely different from the final game. The plan is that once it comes in, I'll record the VHS to a video file and upload it for everyone to check out.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I found this on Yahoo and decided to place a bid: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r435721209

I ended up getting it for the starting bid, not too shabby. It's a VHS of Idol Mahjong Final Romance 2 on the Neo Geo CD while the game was still in development. My curiosity was piqued, and I had to see if it was just gameplay footage, a commercial, or something else. Going off of the picture in the listing, the title screen is completely different from the final game. The plan is that once it comes in, I'll record the VHS to a video file and upload it for everyone to check out.

Really hope you get this!

Also - got these in the mail today! So, I have a fun evening planned.

20200919_132426.jpg

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
EsnCn2P.jpg

User on Sega-16 posted this. I had no idea this even existed but I ordered it. Came out to about 40 bucks with S&H from France. Very high quality packaging done.
Very nice i didn't know france got a collectors edition for grandia.