Post Your Recent Purchases!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Panda is being modest. Not only has he tested each of them, he's 1cc-ed each of them.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wonder if every copy has been tested

You wonder? really, you fucking wonder do you? now that's a fucking real representation of how fucking stupid you are isn't it? you sit there and wonder about obvious shit instead of the wonders of the universe? fuck me... this place brings all doesn't it?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
You wonder? really, you fucking wonder do you? now that's a fucking real representation of how fucking stupid you are isn't it? you sit there and wonder about obvious shit instead of the wonders of the universe? fuck me... this place brings all doesn't it?

Goddamn, m8, pound a VB and calm down. :keke:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I love this thread!

You learn a lot about people. ;)

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object

The obvious is what is normally wrong

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I recently made a trade for Snatcher.

file-1.jpeg

These are the GBA games I traded for it:

GBAforSnatcher.jpg

I've only had enough time to get past the very early part of Snatcher but so far so good.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Anytime you can trade for a game that's cool. Nice deal.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Has the manual on that Snatcher suffered any damage due to gravity? Or is it OK?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I recently made a trade for Snatcher.

View attachment 49942

These are the GBA games I traded for it:

View attachment 49943

I've only had enough time to get past the very early part of Snatcher but so far so good.

Snatcher is 8 hours long. Then there's nothing else to do. Not really sure why you needed to post the games you traded for it in this thread other than to show them off.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Snatcher is 8 hours long. Then there's nothing else to do. Not really sure why you needed to post the games you traded for it in this thread other than to show them off.
woah you have like a 400 long toothpick shoved up your ass. read the thread title? and you buy the same copies of Pulstar to the point where people think you're loony, maybe shut ur mouth on this topic eh? Snatcher is a good game. Jesus, don't be such a piss ant.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
The foam is the real question here, lot of bootleg foam going around.

:lolz:

Snatcher was cool the one and only time I beat it, but straight up, it's not worth revisiting and damn sure not worth the price tag it commands.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Snatcher was cool the one and only time I beat it, but straight up, it's not worth revisiting and damn sure not worth the price tag it commands.

It's not bad, but Policenauts is where it's at!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
When I bought Snatcher 10+ years ago for $100 it was the most I ever paid for a game at that time. Who knew where this Neo Geo insanity would eventually lead. :) Snatcher is a fantastic game and easily in my top 10. Enjoy Mr. Dude!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

What makes a game worth revisiting to you?

Snatcher is basically an interactive anime. If someone likes to rewatch movies, they'll probably like replaying Snatcher.

Also, cool to see what games were traded for it. I don't know complete GBA game values, but it seems like he got the sweet end of the deal. The only game I know is grail level is Ninja Five-O.

Neo Kobe fah-evahhh

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
woah you have like a 400 long toothpick shoved up your ass. read the thread title? and you buy the same copies of Pulstar to the point where people think you're loony, maybe shut ur mouth on this topic eh? Snatcher is a good game. Jesus, don't be such a piss ant.

Funny thing is? That's a photoshop. I only own pulstar on MVS, AES, and a CD copy. Also own Snatcher, bought it when it first came out. Still have it. I've done two playthroughs of it and honestly don't need to play it anymore. So I'm not really sure what you're on me about. Opinions. We all have them. I don't like The Sega Dude because he's a collectard shelf queen.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Dammit Panda I was I enjoying the gullibility!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
What makes a game worth revisiting to you?

Snatcher is basically an interactive anime. If someone likes to rewatch movies, they'll probably like replaying Snatcher.

Also, cool to see what games were traded for it. I don't know complete GBA game values, but it seems like he got the sweet end of the deal. The only game I know is grail level is Ninja Five-O.

Neo Kobe fah-evahhh

Pocky & Rocky with Becky and Car Battler Joe are in that territory I would say, maybe not price wise, but in scarcity. Besides, if you've got/played P&R 1 and 2, you've got to play P&RwB to complete the trilogy :D

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Ah yeah, Pocky and Rocky are def up there in price. I remember checking prices of cart only versions a year or two ago and decided not to buy 'em.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I think it's funnier how long that joke ran to be honest.

tenor.gif

As for Snatcher, I got it on release, played it maybe twice back then and once since. It's going in the coffin with me. Good trade SEGADUDE.