Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Idol worshiping heathens! That's 50Hz goodness right there. And that watermark is akin to a seal of quality.

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
I'd also like to weigh in on this matter.

Ultra you seem like you need a good docking experience? have you been to West Korea? can you make it there? because I'd like to examine you for possible improvements in your body composition and possibly even your knob size for optimal docking moving forward.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
For those of you who have been paying attention, I've done a bit of foreshadowing in another thread, about this.

All of your video games, nib gear, fancy schmancy crap, got nothing on this.

Not shown in the photo is the original box, all the paperwork including the inspection card, warranty card manual and such, all the original accessories, and the original owner's credit card receipt.

I've got a stack of the original movies to go with it as well as some other odds and ends promotional stuff.

20190611_215842.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Ughh yet another 'original'. Hold on to your hats boys cause we'll get insults of the monkey/peanut kind again when he wakes up.

We may have our petty disputes on here but at least we can all agree ULTRA 4TH GEN is a faggot of epic proportions.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Picked up one of those Retro Freak systems on the cheap. Listed as not working. It was just a loose connection on the power port.

werf0o8.jpg

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Had these little beauties arrive this week:

Area 51 Dual stack PCB:
d669cb9a8f0e1cb8a204aecdc9c794da.jpg

And a Max Force duo rom upgrade and flash card:
2f3ae47031b5cf4f296a3030f57348c2.jpg

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
More gimped pal gaming. :lolz:

You know he is too scared to actually use those things. Probably still playing the roms and he will pause every now and then to look at his Spanish SNES games as they sit on the lit-up shelf next to him in an acrylic case.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You seriously believe that any serious gamer in Europe plays PAL games at 50Hz? :rolleyes:

Surely not. I think it's very much just a stab at this idiot who clearly only collects games and weirdly 50hz ones at that.