Post Your Recent Purchases!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Fucking man children tellingly me how to play my ‘veedyooghaymez’. I would say get a life, but with the average age on this site approaching 40 it’s probably too late.

Haters gonna hate. I like to stretch the screen myself when I'm playing on a HDTV. It does look crisper 4:3 but dont like seeing those empty spaces on the sides. If I wanna play 4:3 I would just play on a crt.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I think RAZO has your back so you're not alone. ;)

Haters gonna hate. I like to stretch the screen myself when I'm playing on a HDTV. It does look crisper 4:3 but dont like seeing those empty spaces on the sides. If I wanna play 4:3 I would just play on a crt.

Told ya!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Gets fucking butt-blasted over 16:9/4:3 to the point of taking his pictures down, but we're the dickless faget man-children. Even his meltdowns are a cheap chinese knock-off of madman's.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Jibs he recently rejoined us, give the brother a chance!

Also, I'm drunk!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Gets fucking butt-blasted over 16:9/4:3 to the point of taking his pictures down, but we're the dickless faget man-children. Even his meltdowns are a cheap chinese knock-off of madman's.

Not much of a Scot if that's getting his kilt all messed up. Fuckin poof!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

giphy.gif

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Please stay on topic instead of bickering over redneck booze.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Pretty sure he's inferring that JD sucks about as bad as VB does...

I know you don’t get the context but your comment is a perfect example of Americans not understanding irony.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I haven't been buying much of anything lately but ran across a good deal on an Xbox lot I couldn't pass up. This is the first time I've ever owned an OG Xbox, and most of these games I've never played.

zqlNFVV.jpg