Post Your Recent Purchases!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
MISSION COMPLETE! All Japanese Wondermegas boxed and complete! ;)

Don't get me wrong, you're entire collection is awesome but I do love your minty Wondermegas. I wouldn't mind a SEGA version at some point... at a non-eBay price that is. Let me know if you get bored looking at yours. :D

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Don't get me wrong, you're entire collection is awesome but I do love your minty Wondermegas. I wouldn't mind a SEGA version at some point... at a non-eBay price that is. Let me know if you get bored looking at yours. :D

Thanks, I'll shoot you a pm if I've got one up for grabs. ;)

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Just in today... a really nice custom JPN famicom style repro of Miracle of Almana. Also made a NM poster out of various images I found on the web.

al1_zps5444548d.jpg

al2_zpsb453b3dd.jpg

al3_zpsd241a506.jpg

al4_zps4304baaf.jpg

al5_zpseadeaf5e.jpg

nm_zps32ada90e.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just in today... a really nice custom JPN famicom style repro of Miracle of Almana. Also made a NM poster out of various images I found on the web.

al1_zps5444548d.jpg

al2_zpsb453b3dd.jpg

al3_zpsd241a506.jpg

al4_zps4304baaf.jpg

al5_zpseadeaf5e.jpg

nm_zps32ada90e.jpg

I swear you got the coolest gear dude. Sometimes I wonder where you get this minty stuff. Mad jealous.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
I swear you got the coolest gear dude. Sometimes I wonder where you get this minty stuff. Mad jealous.

Well you can picture it this way... getting this repro is like 20 yrs plus in the making.

I had a pirate cart of this in the 80s (didn't know it was a pirate as a kid either). Found out in the 2000s it was a disk only game. Then during the past few years have had an interest in cart repros of disk only games (due to my dislike of floppies).

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

al1_zps5444548d.jpg

Holy crow what cool looking game. Never knew this even existed.

Can't wait till I get my N8 Famicom Everdrive so I can check out some these obscure Japanese titles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
imho the most gorgeous CMVS out there today. NICE.

Yo, you rockin' the PVM banner. Why is that beautiful piece hooked up to a flat? :D

lol I don't have space on my desk for my PVM. Getting use to the XRGB lovin'.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
Got this a couple days ago finally had time to take a pic. Real US release metal slug 5 poster lol.
image_zpscae34279.jpg

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
lol I don't have space on my desk for my PVM. Getting use to the XRGB lovin'.

Ah that's right you've seen the Framemeister light. That is acceptable then. Carry on sir.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
IMG_20130418_225006.jpg

Fuckin SWAG.

Famicom Twin, fully operational. 8,000 yen
Dr.Mario. 680 yen
Soccer (complete disk). 480 yen
JP Fatal Fury 3 Kit. 2,000 yen
JP Alpha Mission 2 + copy art. 5,250 yen
JP Matrimelee + copy art. 6,300 yen
Neo Geo big ass controller. 1,160 yen

:D

AND I'm going back tomorrow cause TRY was closed :) :)

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Holly Jesus StealthLurker !! Those are some amazing gaming goodies you got your self there !! Those cased PVM's with very low miles have me drooling still !!! Enjoy that Omega Broken, that CMVS is a kick ass creation that Quan put together ...

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Bought this from my brother tonight, here he is showing it off to my son.

2007 Honda CBR 1000 with only 13k miles on it

8661145413_5a53782f8c.jpg

8661145507_4e46e5ef27.jpg

8661145581_879df4f195.jpg

Last edited:

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
IMG_20130419_163019.jpg

The end of my swag hunt.

JP Art of Fighting 3 + copy art
Salamander Famicom cart
Gradius 2 famicom cart
Devil World Famicom cart
Legend of Zelda Famicom disk
Kid Icarus complete Famicom disk set

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
April 18th chall forever be known in my house as "Dia de Los Neo Geos."

Received 3 packages yesterday, all of which I've been anxiously anticipating.

diadelosneogeos.jpg

Package 1: CMVS (w/ power supply and RGB cable) from Xian Xi. Unibios 3.1, stereo mod, battery mod. Got a nice deal on it because I didn't need a video encoder board since I only play on a PVM.

Package 2: 2 Neo controllers from a buddy of mine. Traded him for some custom Xbox controllers that I made a while back.

Package 3: This is the one that I was really worried about. I broke one of the cardinal rules of Craigslist. I did a non-local deal. Found a guy down in LA selling some MVS games, one of which was NTM (my most wanted game). So I figured I'd e-mail the guy and feel him out. Anyway, the deal went smoothly and I got my games. NTM looks practically brand new, and more importantly isn't a boot.

sanwaed.JPG

The AES stick already got SANWA'ED! New buttons (obviously) and a new ball top. HUGE improvement. Eventually I want an AI stick, but this stick is great for now.

Chris

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Just finishing off my MVS collection and filling the last couple of empty shockboxes that I had. Got a couple nice ones that we eluding me for a long time, Super Spy, Cyber Lip, Crossed Swords, Flip Shot, Spin Master etc

8663685280_13ccfc290e_b.jpg

8662588117_2855f90d02_b.jpg

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Tre, if you get this in time you should try a place called "Friends". It is a bit off the beaten path in Akihabara but their prices are amazing and all their games literally like new. I got Gimmick! CIB for 7,000 YEN, most of the old titles 1-600 yen, not 1,800 to 2,000 like the side road shops. I can tell which shops you went to from the stickers, as I lived in the area for some years. To get to Friends, go down the main street, the shop where you bought Icarus will be on the right(I'm thinking the shop you bought that from is the one thats near the crepe shop and it has a crane game out front with some high end items and some sleezy cosplay wigs on 2F, keep walking, eventually you will see a red coffee shop, I think Segafedo on the left corner. Cross to the side of the street that coffee shop is on. Now with the coffee shop on your right side(and a few blocks behind you an AM PM on the other side of the street), walk about 3 or four shops down. Friends has a little sign with Yoshi drawn on it that says the shop is on 2F. on 3F they have the newer games, Saturn etc. The place rocks. I literally bought my entire collection there over the course of two years or so. The loose Famicom games all have perfect white labels for god sakes... Place is sweet. Nobody knows about it though. If you see the old lady working there, tell her Mike says hi. Be weary of the younger geeky guy who works there though he literally flipped a brick when I asked him if one of their games in the clearance BIN was working or sold AS IS. I'm guessing at the time my Japanese wasn't good enough and I insulted in some way... Either way the older lady there is super nice so if you have any questions talk to her.

Sidenote, I once found 5,000 YEN laying on the ground in front of this shop after buying a Famicom AV and not having the spare change for a AC adapter and extra controller. This place is a place of the gods.

By the way not sure if you went there but Super Potato is shit and a tourist trap, prices are insane, staff is rude and most of their stuff is in shit condition. They grab it all from local flea markets for next to nothing, I've seen their staff hunting at them before. If you go to any mainstream place there go to Mandarake Galaxy in the Nakano Sun Mall, closest stop is Nakano Station near Shinjuku. Mandarake in Akihabara is also nice, bigger, etc. but prices are a bit higher as it's in Akihabara. They have a SICK selection of Megadrive games.

I think that it has "Retro Game" written in English on the window of 2F but not sure, Friends though is written in katakana and is the name of the shop. It's advertised super low key.

Last edited: