Post Your Recent Purchases!

simon_C

n00b
Also received a X'Eye from GohanX:

20140915_222711.jpg

you know, I haven't looked for one of these in at least 5-6 years . I just did a cursory check on ebay. HOLY CRAP they got expensive!!! I remember when they were 100-200$ max, with all the associated accessories.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Classic Gaming Expo 2014 pickups!
cwoREOjl.jpg

A closer look at the neo geo portion
(the mvs cart with no label was a $5 as is cart of the last blade, most likely a boot due to the chips being windowed but tested it out and it works!
QTIYM3Hl.jpg

nice AES finds

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Those are some quality Fami gets.

Thanks ^^, I love famicom shooters; Spartan is a must have.

nice famicom games! and man, I didnt know there was an rgb cable for the gamecube. nice find!

I was very lucky to see it in stock and with that low price, yes.

Problem is the NTSC Gamecubes had the RGB removed and it only work on the PAL models.

Correct. It works flawlessly with the Super Famicom, though. Same wiring.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's wired exactly the same as the SNES scart cable. Still pretty cool to have a first party cable.

This cable won't work well with a PAL SNES, I don't know with a NTSC SNES.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
US snes's are like SFCs, so that cable would work on a us system but not a PAL unit.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Picked up samurai shodown 1 on mvs, the last game I needed to complete my samurai shodown saga on the mvs!
m58Ac2Ll.jpg

also found an icade at a desert industries thrift store for $15 and been enjoying some blazing star on it!
PhIfMFBl.jpg

HOPE EVERYONE HAS BEEN SCORING SOME GOOD FINDS!!!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
X-Mas came early this year. My wife got me these and let me open them to "make sure she got the right ones". She did good :)
b95420ac23b981df159e78c887d96b3e.jpg

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Thanks. I guess I should have clarified that she bought the shock boxes for my carts

even if she did buy you the shockboxes, that was still bery kind of her cuz the shockboxes are pretty pricy especially if you buy a lot, along with the inserts and shipping? a lot of cash but put to great use.