Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
iFYUil8.png

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Battle Princess Madelyn, Wild Guns Reloaded, The Ninja Saviors Return of the Warriors

4SpERWk.jpg

Wild Guns is hard as FUCK. Where did you get Ninja Warriors? I didnt know that was out/had a physical release? Id love to have it!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
a little late to the party on this one, but new GBC game? why not?

IMG_20190915_212536_0.jpg

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Wild Guns is hard as FUCK. Where did you get Ninja Warriors? I didnt know that was out/had a physical release? Id love to have it!

The Ninja Saviors (Ninja Warriors) : You can find it on eBay. It's JP box but with english text.

A lot of digital games are released on cartridge for Japan.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I got bored and decided to buy all the shit i need to put together a GBA with those new IPS screens. Had this idea of a slimed out green system...which led me here:

IMG_20190917_163037_7.jpgIMG_20190917_163051_6.jpg

That Extreme Ghostbusters game is ABYSMAL, but it seemed appropriate for the pic. Made the stickers myself for shits and giggles. These IPS GBA screens are insanely nice.:buttrock:

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
The Ninja Saviors (Ninja Warriors) : You can find it on eBay. It's JP box but with english text.

A lot of digital games are released on cartridge for Japan.

This game is getting a US release on the 27th. No reason to pay flipping premiums.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Congrats! Great box: the classic silver grid on dark background, this big Genesis logo, the white-on-pink slogan, a gold seal and Sonic... they really did their homework.
Yeah it's emulation is good and i'm glad sega went with M2 on it.I know it's not perfect when sound effects can lag but the games are still very playable.Still i think alex kidd and VF2 are a waste on it but oh well.By the way man,this mini really is small fit's right in the palm of you're hand.