Post Your Recent Purchases!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
aabvV6wl.jpg

Managed to snag a StepManiaX platform. It's fully arcade quality (StepManiaX is an arcade game, and they also sell the stages on their own). And it's very customizable, so can be set up to play DDR, DDR Solo and Pump it Up. Like owning 4 arcade machines in one.

tTVDFbRl.jpg

I set up upper-right to be start, so can pick songs without ever leaving the stage. The engineering and build quality of this thing is top notch. It's taking some getting used to, it feels different from DDR stages. But all in all, loving this thing.

iSqhKx1l.jpg

Oh and this is the bolt for attaching the bar :lolz:

LUUUUUCKY! I recently got back into StepMania and have been looking for one of these. If you know where I can get one, hook a brotha up!

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
LUUUUUCKY! I recently got back into StepMania and have been looking for one of these. If you know where I can get one, hook a brotha up!

They are sold here: https://shop.steprevolution.com/collections/frontpage/products/stepmaniax-stage-5th-generation

When they go on sale, they literally sell out in seconds. This last batch sold out in 27 seconds.

You can enter your email address to get notified on the next batch, or follow them on Twitter https://twitter.com/smxgame

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Edit: Consolidating this to my next post, didn't mean to double post.

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Finally got my Metal Slug X with it's dope Super Sidekicks 2 box.

That cart and art set is CLEAN man. Also, great game, grats!

---

Mail call from a friend in Italy today(and not the shag rug)!

Happy to get this game. I have a great memory of Fatal Fury 2... My sister who passed away a while back who was 18 years older than me once started a fight in a pizza place with these punk kids who were older than me who were hogging the machine and never letting me play. I recall getting my first go at it after she made them leave; I played the raft/Mai stage. This isn’t Fatal Fury 2 but brings back those same memories as it’s a better version with all the same stages and was my first AES game.

The other picture is my current MVS collection sans the new addition. Not going after a full set, just games I like. Also have Magical Drop 2-3, Zupapa and Real Bout Fatal Fury kits on the way. Real Bout Fatal Fury is missing the move strip stickers, so if you have English ones PM me and I will buy them from you if they're for sale!

FFS.jpgKITS.jpg

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Wow, zero SNK logos in the altered label art.

I have a picture of another NGF Riding Hero, and it does have SNK logos, as well as not having the NGF watermark on the artwork. My guess is that these were printed after the Aruze buyout.

I do have the obligation now to convert this into a true Dion’s GP copy.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have a picture of another NGF Riding Hero, and it does have SNK logos, as well as not having the NGF watermark on the artwork. My guess is that these were printed after the Aruze buyout.

I do have the obligation now to convert this into a true Dion’s GP copy.

Is there a high res copy of the insert somewhere?

Digmac

Leona's Therapist

Nah, sadly just the low res photo that's been passed around before. I'm going to try and work on a new "Dion's GP" insert, though.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member

If I am remembering correctly, it was hastily done by drexel923 on a whim at one of his meetups over a decade ago, with wataru330 and I whispering ideas over his shoulder. I would guess the file floating around is probably the original resolution or only existing file.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If I am remembering correctly, it was hastily done by drexel923 on a whim at one of his meetups over a decade ago, with wataru330 and I whispering ideas over his shoulder. I would guess the file floating around is probably the original resolution or only existing file.

This is a fact.

Miss you, dude!

25f929a9d82dc3e0b4595817dd482644.jpg

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd reluctantly buy riding hero just to print off that dion gp insert.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
That cart and art set is CLEAN man. Also, great game, grats!

---

Mail call from a friend in Italy today(and not the shag rug)!

Happy to get this game. I have a great memory of Fatal Fury 2... My sister who passed away a while back who was 18 years older than me once started a fight in a pizza place with these punk kids who were older than me who were hogging the machine and never letting me play. I recall getting my first go at it after she made them leave; I played the raft/Mai stage. This isn’t Fatal Fury 2 but brings back those same memories as it’s a better version with all the same stages and was my first AES game.

The other picture is my current MVS collection sans the new addition. Not going after a full set, just games I like. Also have Magical Drop 2-3, Zupapa and Real Bout Fatal Fury kits on the way. Real Bout Fatal Fury is missing the move strip stickers, so if you have English ones PM me and I will buy them from you if they're for sale!

View attachment 58162View attachment 58163

Cool story Loefye and congrats on that fresh looking kit. Fatal Fury Special is magic, one of the greatest fighters of all time

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Cool story Loefye and congrats on that fresh looking kit. Fatal Fury Special is magic, one of the greatest fighters of all time

Thanks! Yea, some of the older Neo games especially have sort of that "magic" feel to them I think. FFS has some of the coolest art direction and music ever, and I like the relatively slower/strategic/timing heavy pace to it compared to more combo ridden modern fighters, or even stuff like Real Bout Fatal Fury Special(though that's great too in its own way).