Post Your Recent Purchases!

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I am passionate about all the advertising material related to AES. Especially western flyers and catalogs, published in English, Spanish or French. I also intend to gather posters, only some, of games that I greatly appreciate, such as METAL SLUG 5, for example, or BLAZING STAR. I have published all this material in the link of my collection. This is in my signature, in case you want to check it out.

Sorry for the late reply. Great collection of flyers you have there! Nice to see the yearly catalog flyers lined up next to each other. That Blazing Star flyer is also quite uncommon.

The item that caught my interest the most however is the commercial business advertise folder thingie. Haven't seen that one before and I'd consider this to be pretty rare. I do have another one of these but mine is silver foiled with embossed Neo Geo logo, also very nice ;)

Anyways, great collection!

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Sorry for the late reply. Great collection of flyers you have there! Nice to see the yearly catalog flyers lined up next to each other. That Blazing Star flyer is also quite uncommon.

The item that caught my interest the most however is the commercial business advertise folder thingie. Haven't seen that one before and I'd consider this to be pretty rare. I do have another one of these but mine is silver foiled with embossed Neo Geo logo, also very nice ;)

Anyways, great collection!

The truth is that in recent years I have been looking for and acquiring more flyers, catalogs and posters than AES games. High prices have a lot to do with this. That folder with information for the customer is very interesting. You can see perfectly how they tried to introduce NEO-GEO CD to the usual consumers and customers of AES in 1995. Also that price list of that time allows us to know how many titles had already dropped in price considerably. All these dossiers fascinate me. Thank you for viewing the collection! In the coming months I will be updating it with more photos and new material (also a new AES game that will add to the 17 I already own). If you are ever looking for a flyer or a specific brochure, tell me and I will be happy to help you find it.

Many many years ago, a team of ingenious programmers called TREASURE decided to do their best to create a masterpiece in MEGA DRIVE almost at the end of its glorious era (February 1995)

ALIEN SOLDIER (SPANISH/EURO FOR SEGA MEGA DRIVE)

img1572732766643.jpg

It appeared only in physical format in Europe and Japan. In the United States it was possible to play it through the SEGA CHANNEL service.

img1572732701491.jpg

img1572732733713.jpg

img1572731769145.jpg

img1572732869280.jpg

https://youtu.be/aJNEfPimU40

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
My latest pickup...I got an awesome deal on it.

View attachment 55252

Sorry but this is a reproduction. The Arcadia sticker bottom right is the definite giveaway. I hope you didn't pay over $15 for this. Also the PAL version runs slower then the NTSC version. Please stick to NTSC games in the future...

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Sorry but this is a reproduction. The Arcadia sticker bottom right is the definite giveaway. I hope you didn't pay over $15 for this. Also the PAL version runs slower then the NTSC version. Please stick to NTSC games in the future...

ugh...another hater.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
zlV0Ztd.jpg

very rare game from spain by francosoft
very happy i got for good price

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Barbs and Corys. I usually mix that stuff with their regular food because they aren't strict vegetarians.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^Nice, I have one of those suckermouth catfish, a school of Neon Tetras and a few Discus.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I haven’t had many purchases in awhile, but just got this recently. Also, Shenmue III arrived on Monday, only four years after backing it.
E7F761D9-BC4A-4565-94DF-52FA9F1248CB.jpeg

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
IMG_20191118_153539.jpg got these sent to me from SNK by helping them promote the mini.

Last edited: