Post Your Recent Purchases!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Yes, you are right. It's a 1991 game that keeps many classic mechanics in its playability. Sometimes I have read it is too simple, but that's where its quality lies. A very simple and fun shmup. Personally, I hate bullet hell games, and Alpha Mission 2 is definitely one of my favorites in the catalog, along with Last Resort and Blazing Star. AF2 is a very good game too (I've been looking for a legit copy of Aerofighters 2 but nowadays it's too expensive for me. 10 years ago you could find it five times cheaper)

I was going to play it since I love SNK pre-neo era but a friend here told me he slept through it and that it was boring af so yeah maybe another time.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
I was going to play it since I love SNK pre-neo era but a friend here told me he slept through it and that it was boring af so yeah maybe another time.

I think the best is always try yourself to see if you get bored or like a game. For example, I got friends who think Soccer Brawl is a very simple and boring game, but for me it's a gem.
The truth is what you feel while playing a game is always the most important thing that you must pay attention. This is the moment you'll know if the game is good, if it's good for you.
Alpha Mission 2 deserves an oportunity. It's not the best shmup on the NEO-GEO's catalog, but it's a very fun and solid game (with a good OST).

These are my last three additions for the collection.

img1578173407682.jpg

Now I have 20 NEO-GEO AES' games at home. It would be like a dream come true having this collection in the 90s, when I was a kid. And I'm very happy for this.
I'm near to complete the wantlist. I would like to own a total of 26 AES' games and then my collection will be completed.
I'm looking for Soccer Brawl Dog Tag, Spinmaster, Aerofighters 2, Metal Slug 3, Ninja Commando Dog Tag and Neo-Geo Cup 98, but all are too expensive nowadays if you want it in MINT condition. So I'll need tons of patience and a bit of good luck.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
out of curiosity ... why a total of 26 aes titles ? most would say the more i can get :D

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
out of curiosity ... why a total of 26 aes titles ? most would say the more i can get :D

I understand your point of view.

Well, about 10 years ago I bought my first AES (Art Of Fighting) game. After 10 years collecting NEO-GEO and Fourth Generation consoles in general, I came to the conclusion that it only motivates me to collect games that mean something to me.
In the AES catalog there are many good games. But to collect them, I made a wantlist with the ones that interest me most. And a total of 26 names came out. I could add many more, but with that selection of 26 that I thought, I would have at home a collection of what I like most about the console. It is simply that. When you collect, you realize that many times "less is more".

If I were a millionaire person, it would probably be easier to gather many more games at home, but I am only a humble policeman and I have to be very very select when collecting.

I have a friend who earns more than 90,000 euros a year, with no children to support.
With 54,000 euros a year I have to support a family with two children and many other expenses ... Therefore, 26 games (in my particular case) is more than enough to satisfy my nostalgia for NEO-GEO ;)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
54k is a lot of cocks.
Why the ignore list? You read all our posts anyway, loser.

Last edited:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Now I have 20 NEO-GEO AES' games at home. It would be like a dream come true having this collection in the 90s, when I was a kid. And I'm very happy for this.
I'm near to complete the wantlist. I would like to own a total of 26 AES' games and then my collection will be completed.
I'm looking for Soccer Brawl Dog Tag, Spinmaster, Aerofighters 2, Metal Slug 3, Ninja Commando Dog Tag and Neo-Geo Cup 98, but all are too expensive nowadays if you want it in MINT condition. So I'll need tons of patience and a bit of good luck.

Spinmaster was one of the AES titles I purchased new back in the 90s, before I sold my AES and the 20 or so games I had at the time. Great game! The MVS copy I have now is actually a bootleg; the seller didn't realize it was a boot (it was purchased years ago with a couple of other titles that were original). I may get around to replacing it with a legit copy, one day.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
No doubt, Spinmaster is one of those games that I like most about NEO-GEO. The only negative point: it's a little bit short.
A few years ago I sold a large part of my AES collection to help my wife with the cancer, and got rid of it.
Today I look for it again (The western version). Data East made a very fun game, also a curious nod to my country and my flag!

spinmstr3.gif

God Bless Spain and Data East! :cool:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A wife with cancer, 2 kids to feed, 54k a year salary, Spanish patriot, can't take criticism of any kind without lashing out and posts nothing but his collection for attention. Fuck me.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Back to what matters the most, Nintendo 64. Got an Everdrive 64 to play prototypes and shit. Anyone know where I can get a see through transparent funtastic cartridge case? When I ordered they didn't have the cool ones and as a collectard I feel left out. Watermelon or grape would be nice and gay.

vZj11wr.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Now, thanks to GOD, a wife without cancer.
After three surgeries, and her treatment, I can say it at last!
It's really the important thing.

No, thanks.

Thanks to doctors and medicine, without that your GOD does nothing except sending people to war or kill others for their country cause it is written. Retard.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

No, thanks.

GOD DUN IT! GOD TOOK THE CANCER AWAY

better hope your god doesn't change his mind.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
I don't give a shit how little or a lot you understand who is God. I'm not here to convince a stinky weed smoker. Your pedophile face makes me want to vomit.
Doctors are the hands of God. Cops are the hands of God. Firefighters are the hands of God. It's just faith, idiot. Respect those who don't think like you and go teach lessons to those who need them. Retard.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

Sounds like some doctors and surgeons are the ones to thank, not god.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I don't give a shit how little or a lot you understand who is God. I'm not here to convince a stinky weed smoker. Your pedophile face makes me want to vomit.
Doctors are the hands of God. Cops are the hands of God. Firefighters are the hands of God. It's just faith, idiot. Respect those who don't think like you and go teach lessons to those who need them. Retard.

Cops ruined my childhood due to the family I was born in. Never had a criminal record but thanks to the police I did have the reputation. Weed is gods painkiller. Dumbass.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member

ULTRA 4TH GEN
vs.
ULTRA 4TH GEN

:keke:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I'm about to start crying.

Maybe fools like you should ask god to heal the world instead of one person.
You are also very professional as a policeman, considering your behaviour here. Also, fuck spain. Catalunya is a lot nicer for vacation.
And I wonder how a pedo face looks like. If you can tell by the look of someone he/she is a pedo, it shouldn't be too hard to arrest them. But you're probably too busy writing parking and speeding tickets.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Sounds like some doctors and surgeons are the ones to thank, not god.

Yeah pretty much this. Thanking god for saving your wife is one thing but pretending the doctors didn't have a hand in it just makes you look tactless. I don't care about religion one bit personally. It's foolish to have faith in anything these days.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Maybe fools like you should ask god to heal the world instead of one person.
You are also very professional as a policeman, considering your behaviour here. Also, fuck spain. Catalunya is a lot nicer for vacation.
And I wonder how a pedo face looks like. If you can tell by the look of someone he/she is a pedo, it shouldn't be too hard to arrest them. But you're probably too busy writing parking and speeding tickets.

You are still determined not to understand that what I believe depends only on me, not on any mundane logic.
The doctors who operate on cancer patients were born and came to this world for something that only corresponds to the Creator.

That you prefer Barcelona instead of Madrid I don't give a fuck, idiot! My country is big and pretty. Catalonia (land of my mother) or Andalusia, or Valencia.... nothing changes nothing. We have more than 81 millions of visitors in the whole Spain each year. I don't care what you prefer.

That you are a weed smoker, I don't care. For me as if you smoke a whole eucalyptus, clown. And may you not respect or understand faith in GOD, our Lord brings me carelessly. I can thank the doctors, chemistry and physical elements of this world. And at the same time, I can thank my GOD for the good fortune of having my beautiful woman by my side, after all her fight against her illness.

That a wretch like you talk to me about medicines and doctors DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

I'm not too busy writing parking and speeding tickets, fool. I work on a SWAT team LOL.
You have no fucking idea...

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You stated it as a fact about god, not as something just you believe in.
And for someone who doesn't care you sure sound mad bro'����

Ps: i am glad that your wife survived a horrible disease. Just to make that clear.
I'm an asshole not a monster.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
annnnyyyyyyywwwaaaaaayyyyy

I bought some paints to start painting game miniatures. [shrug]

paint.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Nice! Although I never had the patience for that. Nor the skills for that matter.