Post Your Recent Purchases!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
18865147c09d62a29e88e0be06f74d87.jpg

Is that a Net Yaroze?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Big week for scoopin' here. Got a mint 3do w/a broken drive so I can ODE that shit, sweet ass soldering iron tip and wyo sent me a Saturn NBA Jam TE and what appears to be a Sonic sanitary napkin gratis.

zlQjocd.jpg

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
More pics of nerdy display cases please.

It’s not a Net Yaroze, it’s actually a Debug Unit. I have a PS2 TOOL and dev kit in storage and I recently sold my Xbox debut kit on AssemblerGames.

Here’s a full pic of the cabinets, I was waiting to post it in the collections forum but oh well - left column is just some Gundam, Mechwarrior/Battletech and Titanfall models (along with a Masterpiece Shockwave).
Next columns are screen cast red and blue ranger helmets, screen cast Japanese putty mask and gloves, and bottom shelf is the American Power Rangers season 2 mask (also cast off the original mold used for the show). And a Ghostbusters PKE.

Next column is Ghostbusters DVD and Famicom Ghostbusters 2 signed by Dan Aykroyd. Mechwarrior 3050 signed by Jordan Weismann (creator of Mechwarrior) and Alien Hominid signed by Tom Fulp.
The debug PS1, a mint Power Glove with box, and the Pikachu N64.

The recent Holy Diver for NES - Limited first run of 1000 and also one from the second run of 5000 along with the boxed copy of the Famicom version.
Super Turrican 2 directors cut that came with my Super NT, Recca Summer Carnival ‘92, Gimmick!, and Metal Storm.

Signature Editions of Slain! Back from Hell and Deadcells, along with the Gaming Heads Doom Guy replica I won from Gaming Heads and the Windjammers frisbee from Fangamer.

NES Top Loader and a boxed spice orange GB Played.

e955ab86360f3699a6ad4874fcea5989.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
rcvl2g.jpg

Got a game boy advance kick on at the moment, picked these up for less than 80 quid, bit of a bargain and some real crackers in here.
It's a great handheld is the GBA, i love it.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
rcvl2g.jpg

Got a game boy advance kick on at the moment, picked these up for less than 80 quid, bit of a bargain and some real crackers in here.

That's a great lot of games. Castlevania CotM gets shit on a lot but I enjoy it.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
rcvl2g.jpg

That Super Mario World is a bootleg.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
rcvl2g.jpg

Got a game boy advance kick on at the moment, picked these up for ess than 80 quid, bit of a bargain and some real crackers in here.

That Super Mario Advance is definitely a fake.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Y2K is no joke man. I remember blowing a good portion of a student loan refund on a Voodoo 2 card years ago. Blew my socks off at the time. I’m still making payments to this day though. :(

cat

Damn, good job i didn't pay much for it.
The one on the right yeah ???, case was glued when i tried opening it and the board looks a little short.

2ii7jps.jpg

cat

Yeah i just been checking my other new gba games it's the one on the left, jeez i gotta lot to learn with these bootlegs.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have yet to see a bootleg with the stamp in the label, any legit GBA game has a two number stamp indented on the label. Check your games, all legit ones will have it. Boots will not.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I have yet to see a bootleg with the stamp in the label, any legit GBA game has a two number stamp indented on the label. Check your games, all legit ones will have it. Boots will not.

SMA on the right has the indent.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Nintendo generally doesn't fuck up their own font on their PCBs.