Post Your Recent Purchases!

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Picked these up today for my DC collection on the road trip to Lost Ark, aside from playing arcade candy there mostly batsugun special :P

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Love Lost Ark, always have fun going in there. I do think they’ve bought up every candy cab in NC though :lolz:

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
AH shoot you guys go there, i talked to the store owner a bit the first time i went he used to be active here from what i gathered!. I dont have photos of my highscore from when I was there but i had 27million my PB is 38mil just yesterday when i was streaming from home.

We should do an STG meet some time if you guys are into that! Its a 2 hour and 30 min drive for me but worth it each time i go !!!

Last edited:

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
My pickups from local retro stores over the weekend:

ftIYy3J.jpg

X0OaiTO.jpg

VUBxL5z.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Nice Lynx scoops...although Gates of Zendocon is mediocre at best.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
AH shoot you guys go there, i talked to the store owner a bit the first time i went he used to be active here from what i gathered!. I dont have photos of my highscore from when I was there but i had 27million my PB is 38mil just yesterday when i was streaming from home.

We should do an STG meet some time if you guys are into that! Its a 2 hour and 30 min drive for me but worth it each time i go !!!

I'm 2 hours away as well, but I'd be down more a meet up someday in that area or around Charlotte.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
My pickups from local retro stores over the weekend

Doom 3 kicked so much ass on the original Xbox. So did Riddick. It's been ages since I played it, though. Man ... Tossing bodies around, hiding in the shadows. It makes me wish it was 2004 all over again.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Got these turds in. Best deal was finding a gen 2/game gear/nomad/32x power supply at goodwill for .99 cents.

IMG_0653.JPGIMG_0652.JPGIMG_0658.JPG

Last edited:

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Superb Punisher board - how much it set you back?

Loving the authentic Goodwill piss stained label on the PSU too!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A couple cheapie thrift store pickups.

Full Mr. Bean DVD set. For the equivalent of about $5

IA3fgiQ.jpg

Weird Famiclone in a projector setup. First time I've ever come across this type of clone.

The projected image can reach up to 70 inches. A bunch of stuff on there ranging from NES/Famicom to Game Boy Advance.

efcAaSb.jpg

Chinese style knock-off version of the NES Classic.

qyTjhPG.jpg

IdZ3LW0.jpg

Pretty much the same size as the real thing.

AyHgoK9.jpg

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I checked and it's the usual fare for these things of a few "good" titles but repeated many times over, and then other crappy stuff.

Haven't tried a Genny pad with it.

I wouldn't try it. Not without checking the wiring, anyways.