Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Just received this behemoth from shadow (games not included), and that's my video game budget for the remainder of the month.
0b7167605c7a535cafc68dfa4e3c83c1.jpg

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I really want one of those Pandoras with a control panel. But then I'd have to mod it.

eclypse

Banned
Just recieved these a little while ago. Brand new custom MVS controllers for a pretty penny off the maker on ebay.. I originally seen these on his Facebook page as he makes and sells custom controllers.

These were an instant buy and wow the quality! And the packing was over the top and I thought I was bad! Lol

Took me awhile to find his site.. or Facebook page..

https://m.facebook.com/RetroStockpile/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

gAegFUt.jpg

l5XhS7o.jpg

P9VJ12v.jpg

20BCKQF.jpg

Cant wait for my custom consolized 6 slot mvs board to hit tomorrow with a nice red paint job!

Last edited:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
Those are pretty sweet! I think I would prefer more of a traditional Neo-style angle to the buttons (either like an old-style cabinet or the AES joysticks).

eclypse

Banned
Those are pretty sweet! I think I would prefer more of a traditional Neo-style angle to the buttons (either like an old-style cabinet or the AES joysticks).

Yeah I found myself wanting to tilt it to angle the buttons when holding it. Though they seem fine and usable. We will find put hopefully tomorrow hehe.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
On18oki.jpg

Picked up a few other games with it as well incl Beetle Adventure Racing, Turok 3 and Shadowgate 64.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
That is pretty cool. Where did you get that?

Also got a pretty clean 1chip01 SNES from ebay to replace my dying 2chip (it glitches pretty bad on certain background layers). Quite a big difference vs a 2chip in the clarity department. Just need to install a RGB bypass sometime to fix some interference/ghosting/brightness clipping. Even unmodded it still looks way better than a regular 2-chip.

4BIUT8el.jpg

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Welcome back, U4thG. What's so special about this JP version? I'm too lazy to search-engine an answer...

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Welcome back, U4thG. What's so special about this JP version? I'm too lazy to search-engine an answer...

This game is poetry for a Jurassic Park fan. Steven Spielberg participated in the development of this video game. Although it was developed by OCEAN as that of SNES, this version of PC DOS is much better game. More adult and dark. In this game the sensation of suspense and terror was better implemented, partly thanks to its magnificent OST.

The SNES game has very similar playable mechanics, but it is too clipped against the DOS version. It is clearly inferior. The end of the game in SNES version is a text and a map in mode 7. The one in this PC game, shows Hammond and his grandchildren, and the sequence of the helicopter fleeing the island. (None of that appears in SNES) In addition, the first person stages are much sharper and more fluid in the PC version, with better framerate and more varied backgrounds. There are also exclusive PC stages such as the sewer that does not appear in SNES.

The best video game based on the first Jurassic Park movie

This unit was distributed in Spain by Arcadia Software and it's a nice Big Box version. Very difficult to find. It was distributed in 1993

img1564268542291.jpg

img1564268585224.jpg

A gameplay:

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/4LirnHe2xvE[VIDEO]

Galdius

n00b
The last two games that I bought:

lCDDw50l.jpg

I'm a little bit over the 2500 games mark in my collection now.