Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Managed to score a couple mini SNES systems.

9D36LcM.jpg

JKlMi85.jpg

For shits & giggles.

I should have cranked up the brightness a bit on the TE. Otherwise in 4:3 mode it works ok.

Lvn0heL.jpg

scvmCSO.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Super Nintendo Classic Edition courtesy of Jag-Master finding one in the wild for me. Thanks man I seriously owe you one.~

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
I had some luck in that a well known local collector had imported two of them. I'm not sure where he had ordered them from. But there was a mistake in his order in that he was supposed to be getting one US mini SNES and one JP mini Super Fami.
They send him two of the US version. He didn't want to go through the whole thing with shipping the one back, so I bought it from him.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Been building my MD collection up (JAP only) and got these delivered...

20170913_161134 (Medium).jpg

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Been building my MD collection up (JAP only) and got these delivered...

Nice! Those tiny Sunsoft boxes are cute. Even though I'm not that much into mahjong, Tel Tel Mahjong has some really nice music.

joala

Yep they are! I intend on getting the full 7. I have Batman already, Flashback and Lemmings are over $100 each :(

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Yep they are! I intend on getting the full 7. I have Batman already, Flashback and Lemmings are over $100 each :(

Yeah ... Those prices are hard to accept, especially since PAL releases are dirt cheap. It's a lot to pay for a cute box.

joala

The jap artwork totally pisses on the PAL releases also, that seems to be across all systems I find...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

That's because of noob collectors like you that decided to start buying up Mega Drive games en masse 25+ years after the fact.

joala

I had a massive collection 15 years ago or so, then must have been high on crack and sold it all.

Have just been given the chance at redemption and have found my true calling again...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That's because of noob collectors like you that decided to start buying up Mega Drive games en masse 25+ years after the fact.

Didn't you just say you're starting to collect a JP MD full set??