Post Your Recent Purchases!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Wow, heck of a score Dogg. Always wanted a Nomad, Genesis on the go sounds legit.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Not really a purchase, have a guy at work who gifted me a "box of sega". He said it's been in the box in his garage since 2003 after a move & divorce...

u722NVD.jpg

not pictured is the Saturn and a bunch of Genesis and Saturn controllers. Most of these games I have no idea about...was actually excited about the Bomberman. Doom is interesting with the Genesis controller and the Nomad looks brand new!

I've also heard about these long boxes...they all seem to be in great shape except for one with busted out taps.

Woow.

I know SEGA CD, SEGA 32X, but CD 32X.. Sega has mixed 32X and CD ?
OMG I missed it :loco:

What game is this box ?

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Not really a purchase, have a guy at work who gifted me a "box of sega". He said it's been in the box in his garage since 2003 after a move & divorce...

u722NVD.jpg

not pictured is the Saturn and a bunch of Genesis and Saturn controllers. Most of these games I have no idea about...was actually excited about the Bomberman. Doom is interesting with the Genesis controller and the Nomad looks brand new!

I've also heard about these long boxes...they all seem to be in great shape except for one with busted out taps.

Hell of a score dude. damn!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm not even really into those games and even I would be stoked being gifted that.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Got a Game & Watch Mario unit. Literally walked into a Walmart and found a whole pile of them in a display case.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
These just arrived today from a friend in France... Nearly doubled my collection in one go and got some choice titles I love. Stoked the most on Fatal Fury 3 and Ninja Master's. Also, finally found some nice Neo Candy Cabs, not from France though luckily as that shipping would be killer. Will post pics when those arrive too!

PS: If anyone has a Real Bout Fatal Fury or King of Fighters '95 art set please let me know, they are the only two out of these that aren't complete.

kitz.jpg

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,

u722NVD.jpg

Total score. Flink and Mickey Mania are two of my favorite Sega CD games... The beautiful sprites in Flink almost give me a Metal Slug vibe even though the game is nothing like it.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Wasn't being a dick. She was literally giving the games away, and I offered her some money because I went to school with her son. I would have given more, but that was all I had.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Wasn't being a dick. She was literally giving the games away, and I offered her some money because I went to school with her son. I would have given more, but that was all I had.
Include that in your post then, lol. That does a 180 to the tone of your original post.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Yeah you're right. I guess I was just pumped about the games. I knew her son well and she even baby sat us a couple times. I know he'd be happy knowing a friend who will never sell these games, has them now. He was an awesome person who introduced me to the music I love.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
You’re a dick, dude... Have some decency for the mom at least. That’s rough to lose a child.

What the fuck is your avatar? Haha

Yeah you're right. I guess I was just pumped about the games. I knew her son well and she even baby sat us a couple times. I know he'd be happy knowing a friend who will never sell these games, has them now. He was an awesome person who introduced me to the music I love.

Your friend is looking down on you from heaven, or looking up at you from hell. Tribute the games for him. Michael Jackson demands it.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
What the fuck is your avatar? Haha
Pretty sure it's some naked anime chick in front of the moonlight.

Your friend is looking down on you from heaven, or looking up at you from hell. Tribute the games for him. Michael Jackson demands it.
My friend and I used to be gaming buddies and we'd sit and game for hours. I'm sure he'd be pretty happy to know that I have those games instead of some stranger. His mom didnt even want me to have to pay for the games until I coaxed her into the idea of a payment to help pay for the light bill at least.