Post Your Recent Purchases!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Why pay all that money for an HDMI mod, just to fuck the image up by stretching it? That's like buying a beef tenderloin and then cooking it well-done. Except this isn't a beef tenderloin, it's an N64, so it's going to be shitty no matter what.

Because I got the UltraHDMi mainly for the deblur feature and better scaling. Which it does brilliantly.

I played this game back in the 90’s in 4:3 so I know what it’s supposed to look like, but the streched image doesn’t bother me on these early 3D games as it would with say a 2D sprite based game. And some 3D games I’ll still play in 4.3 depending on how I feel.

Could I have gone for the cheaper deblur RBG mod matched with an external scaler? Perhaps, but I did my homework and this ‘narrowly’ came out as the best option for the N64. I’m happy with my purchase.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
N64 HDMI in 16:9 is why I call him Ali Express madman.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Overscan and HD CRT settings (kinda forces more overscan) make it more in proportion, at a loss to the edges... but yeah you 4:3 whores it still looks off if you wanna be a dick about it :p I just don't like the borders. Why did I pay for a 55' TV if I'm only using 30' of it? :p

Cause you bought it to watch 16:9 content on, not play blurry ass N64.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
0A8CD08D-5D23-4584-B53B-9C01DDE10155_zpsi2gfg9co.jpeg

Is that a cosplay pic of the burger king on the mirror?

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I was so worked up over the 16:9 I didn't even point out that Ali Express madman can't even post a photo in the proper orientation. What a worthless Scot.

Also, JJ, yeah they changed the connector on that GC HDMI adapter so it's MJR Crew proof. There's also a competing product now called GCHD, but it's $150 vs $99.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Have they made a fat-chick-proof version of that mod yet?

They actually did, one company making those now has it so the adapter plugs into both the digital and analog ports. It doesn't interface at all with the analog AV port, it just uses it for stability. So now Metal Jesus can stop bitching about how terrible the adapter is because some drunk fatass he hangs with pulled his GameCube off the table.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
That's Ali Express quality control for you, the real madman would never back down like that :keke:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Picked up a spare new net city chassis, orginally planned on using it for a franken monitor project, but I'm going to get it recapped and have as a spare.

Bo9Mw58l.jpg

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I got bored of all you virgin, dickless fagits all saying the same thing. Basically ‘ROFL 4:3 > 16:9 wAt a TaRD’. Fuck off.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I got bored of all you virgin, dickless fagits all saying the same thing. Basically ‘ROFL 4:3 > 16:9 wAt a TaRD’. Fuck off.

Oh my god, I think you're getting it.;)

Be you plain and simple.

People like it...great!

Fuck the haters brah!

Fake mads, real mads...y'all got the 69...er...64 twin bond!

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Oh my god, I think you're getting it.;)

Fucking man children tellingly me how to play my ‘veedyooghaymez’. I would say get a life, but with the average age on this site approaching 40 it’s probably too late.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Maybe you would feel more at home on the NGFL Facebook group.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
That's what you accept with forum posting.

I just posted a boney m video, lol. I'm awaiting the reactions.

Give me bon juvenile shit and see what i do :D

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I'm playing MK4 on N64. I think it looks good.

stock composite cable on original system.

TV doesn't look big because of the huge stand I built for it - it's a 55" screen:

enhance

fake mad and real mad should get along. The fam is small.

n644lyfe