Post Your Recent Purchases!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
^Ah, Ratchet & Clank!

Do you mind me asking, if, by any chance, you also happen to own the very early proto build of the cancelled Ratchet & Clank game for PS Vita? An R&C2 beta build would be nice, too.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
First off let me just say Just going to post an advert for the item.

Picked up two Laserdisc players.

A Marantz LV520, but not going to post a photo of that but basically it is just a re-badge of thePioneer CLD-D504.

But the big deal was finally getting my grubby little paws on one of these. While not the best player ever made by a long shot, I've always wanted one just for the novelty of it.

Pioneer LD-W1

LD-W18-18-1317_zpsc90ed173.jpg

This model has Tasuke grade component feet, so that's a huge bonus.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Love that LD-W1! I always wondered why Pioneer never took the idea further with more advanced models. Not for me, but a great scoop non-the-less.

Picked up a new LD player myself...

44125683380_688a0c5949.jpg

Leback

Stakes Winner
Soul Edge on ps1, what a game! Bought it last year, still holds up (last time I played it was in the arcades in the late nineties).

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I pity the fool that has to follow after these scoopz:

wXNcwSh.jpg

Scooped the NBA Jam TE for a buck. NOS! RARE! Someone had repro Jag Pro controllers made and they're actually not cheap pieces of Chinese trash.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Nice to see some Jaguar love. How does the controller stack up to the OG pro? I may have to snag one.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I pity the fool that has to follow after these scoopz:

wXNcwSh.jpg

Scooped the NBA Jam TE for a buck. NOS! RARE! Someone had repro Jag Pro controllers made and they're actually not cheap pieces of Chinese trash.

You should invite that waterhead, Tripletopper, over and play some games - Then the 2 of you can 'sperg out and Jag each other off.

123►Genei-Jin

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm still waiting for my Jag controllers to be shipped. Can't wait for RetroHQ's flashcart to be released hopefully next year.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
123►Genei-Jin;4338902 said:
I'm still waiting for my Jag controllers to be shipped. Can't wait for RetroHQ's flashcart to be released hopefully next year.

I'm waiting for SainT's Jag multi before buying one. I'll wait for reviews but based on the Lynx and NGPC multis, pretty sure which I'm likely to buy.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I'm waiting for SainT's Jag multi before buying one. I'll wait for reviews but based on the Lynx and NGPC multis, pretty sure which I'm likely to buy.

Saint = RetroHQ.