Post Your Recent Purchases!

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
New Dreamcast shell for the eventual DC Digital / Modes project. I still need another DC to go inside as my main one is in too good condition to mod, so I want to keep that one stock.

I do also have the 8-bit MD style VMU to go with the whole Mega Drive theme but that's boxed up at the moment.

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-01 at 13.03.22.jpeg

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Where can I buy a shell?

From eBay, search for the seller: "hdzoneau". From what I gather there was someone in China that managed to laser scan the original shell and create new moulds, his twitter has some images of different styles. The Capcom Mega Man version is pretty sweet: https://twitter.com/xmilu2. The reseller is based in Australia however so shipping isn't cheap but I much prefer these to the metal Dream Case that recently came out. I always wanted one of the Japanese original shell covers or limited console but the prices have sky rocketed so this, whilst not cheap scratches the itch for a non-white DC for me.

Last edited:

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
20200801_113247.jpg
20200801_113327.jpg

Got this in the mail today. It's no Metal Slug 1, but I'm still pretty excited to own it.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Nice pick up meat! Looks to be in great shape, definitely a keeper of a game.

Yeah, its only real flaw is the top of the plastic on the outside of the case has some minor damage. But it's got that gloss to it like it's barely been handled.

Cool. It might not be MS1 but I actually like 4 better than 5.

I've only played the first couple of missions so far in 5, so I can't quite make that judgement call yet. But 4's worst flaws are really just the inconsistent artwork and some areas that have way too many enemy waves before moving on. Otherwise it's a fine game in my opinion.

I'd be thrilled to own a Metal Slug 4 for AES. Great pickup!

Absolutely. Unless you're Redfield it's not every day you get to add an AES Metal Slug game to the collection!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
MS4 is better than 90% of games that have been released over the past 15 years

:eye::eye:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
New Dreamcast shell for the eventual DC Digital / Modes project. I still need another DC to go inside as my main one is in too good condition to mod, so I want to keep that one stock.

I do also have the 8-bit MD style VMU to go with the whole Mega Drive theme but that's boxed up at the moment.

View attachment 57333

Looks amazing!!! :buttrock:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
arrived today

JacX2FJ.jpg