Page 910 of 910 FirstFirst ... 410810860900906907908909910
Results 22,726 to 22,742 of 22742

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

Lt. Laser

Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    Not really a purchase, have a guy at work who gifted me a "box of sega". He said it's been in the box in his garage since 2003 after a move & divorce...

not pictured is the Saturn and a bunch of Genesis and Saturn controllers. Most of these games I have no idea about...was actually excited about the Bomberman. Doom is interesting with the Genesis controller and the Nomad looks brand new!

I've also heard about these long boxes...they all seem to be in great shape except for one with busted out taps.
    Total score. Flink and Mickey Mania are two of my favorite Sega CD games... The beautiful sprites in Flink almost give me a Metal Slug vibe even though the game is nothing like it.

Iori's Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Raph4 View Post
    Woow.

I know SEGA CD, SEGA 32X, but CD 32X.. Sega has mixed 32X and CD ?
    OMG I missed it

What game is this box ?
    That's a nice little pot of gold you found there.

icon26.gif

Made some purchases from a mom who lost her son. Got these all for 40-45% off!20201128_143002.jpg20201128_144018.jpg20201128_143213.jpg20201128_143230.jpg

Gal Ageise's Demon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bojangles View Post
    Made some purchases from a mom who lost her son. Got these all for 40-45% off!
    Never seen someone so excited over a dead dudes stuff. Fucking cutthroat hobby.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Genjuro's Frog
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Made some purchases from a mom who lost her son. Got these all for 40-45% off!

You’re a dick, dude... Have some decency for the mom at least. That’s rough to lose a child.
    Last edited by Digmac; 11-28-2020 at 04:17 PM.

http://www.neo-archive.com

Wasn't being a dick. She was literally giving the games away, and I offered her some money because I went to school with her son. I would have given more, but that was all I had.

Genjuro's Frog

Wasn't being a dick. She was literally giving the games away, and I offered her some money because I went to school with her son. I would have given more, but that was all I had.
    Include that in your post then, lol. That does a 180 to the tone of your original post.

Yeah you're right. I guess I was just pumped about the games. I knew her son well and she even baby sat us a couple times. I know he'd be happy knowing a friend who will never sell these games, has them now. He was an awesome person who introduced me to the music I love.

Super Spy Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    You’re a dick, dude... Have some decency for the mom at least. That’s rough to lose a child.
    What the fuck is your avatar? Haha

Yeah you're right. I guess I was just pumped about the games. I knew her son well and she even baby sat us a couple times. I know he'd be happy knowing a friend who will never sell these games, has them now. He was an awesome person who introduced me to the music I love.
    Your friend is looking down on you from heaven, or looking up at you from hell. Tribute the games for him. Michael Jackson demands it.
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by redfield0009 View Post
    Pretty sure it's some naked anime chick in front of the moonlight.

Your friend is looking down on you from heaven, or looking up at you from hell. Tribute the games for him. Michael Jackson demands it.
    My friend and I used to be gaming buddies and we'd sit and game for hours. I'm sure he'd be pretty happy to know that I have those games instead of some stranger. His mom didnt even want me to have to pay for the games until I coaxed her into the idea of a payment to help pay for the light bill at least.

Genjuro's Frog

Quote Originally Posted by redfield0009 View Post
    DOG (Moon) by Makoto Aida. A work of his from 1996. Far from general anime.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan

Did you take the pictures of the games in her house or is that your meemaw tablecloth?

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    Did you take the pictures of the games in her house or is that your meemaw tablecloth?
    I have cheap bed sheets. Anything else you wanna nitpick?

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

I have cheap bed sheets. Anything else you wanna nitpick?
    That's how it is. I got ripped for not trimming my nails once. Part of what you get here. Laugh it off!

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    That's how it is. I got ripped for not trimming my nails once. Part of what you get here. Laugh it off!
    Don't forget about Bon Jovi.

B
    ASS
    IC

Just seems like an unnatural reaction to be so pumped about getting a dead friend's games to post in a gloating manner. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.
    Hey Tak, can you see this?

8=======D~~~~(x^_^)b (Tak)

Iori's Flame

Word. It is pretty messed up. People will do anything to obtain useless shit. Even if it means taking advantage of grieving mothers.

Thread Information