Post Your Recent Purchases!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Yeah now that is some god damn sweet shit.

I haven't collected anything in years though, the interesting stuff (the earliest games, crystal screen games, promotional versions etc.) is way too expensive nowadays. The Lion I got for 8€ though.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Shroom that collection is awesome.

FYI GameStop still has the Mario Game & Watch in stock online for anyone who wants one.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Surprisingly Amazon still has these as well. I figured I’d be SOL on getting one. Whooo!

Ah I didn’t even think to check Amazon, I would have rather gotten it there. When I saw Shroom’s post I just googled it and GameStop was the first place that came up with stock. Oh well, just happy to have found one.

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Picked up a super clean AES that's not displaying video. I'm going to get it fixed, get an RGB bypass, and a Unibios. I'm probably going to finish up my Playstation and DC projects first. I also recently received my XStation and picked up the new Super Mario Game & Watch today.

View attachment 58289
View attachment 58284View attachment 58285View attachment 58288View attachment 58286

Haven't seen an AES that clean since the one I sold off in like 2007... Or was it 2011? The years seem to blur now, but it was a long time ago. Even better is you probably got it for a deal due to the video not working, probably will be an easy fix for you too. Grats man.

Last edited:

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
DAMN! That's an insanely nice haul

Haven't seen an AES that clean since the one I sold off in like 2007... Or was it 2011? The years seem to blur now, but it was a long time ago. Even better is you probably got it for a deal due to the video not working, probably will be an easy fix for you too. Grats man.

Thanks guys! A lot of stuff arrived around the same time so that was cool. Early Xmas. As for the AES, I did get a great deal on it and I have my fingers crossed on getting it fixed up. Also, this randomly arrived today. Did not expect it this quickly.20201114_165306.jpg

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Demon Front, my favorite PGM game :drool:
It's hard to see the real end of the game...

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Haven’t posted any gets in a while but why not, just got these in.
5A7FBE33-6108-4387-AA01-8369C40F3F5B.jpeg

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Not a Big Tymer scoop, but I got a great deal on an original SNK Neo Geo hat from ‘93, new old stock. It’s cool that even the original clips which hold the hat together are still in tact.

Itf1PUJ.jpg

lnru6rX.jpg

1AsKyQ8.jpg

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
Not a Big Tymer scoop, but I got a great deal on an original SNK Neo Geo hat from ‘93, new old stock. It’s cool that even the original clips which hold the hat together are still in tact.

That is pretty dope, I love old merch like this.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Not really a purchase, have a guy at work who gifted me a "box of sega". He said it's been in the box in his garage since 2003 after a move & divorce...

u722NVD.jpg

not pictured is the Saturn and a bunch of Genesis and Saturn controllers. Most of these games I have no idea about...was actually excited about the Bomberman. Doom is interesting with the Genesis controller and the Nomad looks brand new!

I've also heard about these long boxes...they all seem to be in great shape except for one with busted out taps.

Last edited: