Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
Wild Guns is hard as FUCK.

Try using the dog since he can move and shoot at the same time. I had an easier time beating the game with the dog before doing it with Annie. The SNES version is still harder than the remake.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Try using the dog since he can move and shoot at the same time. I had an easier time beating the game with the dog before doing it with Annie. The SNES version is still harder than the remake.

Hell yeah, thanks for the tip!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

I think Wild Guns reloaded is harder imo.

This is due to more enemies+widescreen. I say this as someone who has cleared or no death'd with pretty much every character on both versions on hard.

If I had to rank the tiers of the characters it would be Doris (requires great knowledge of the game due to her unorthodox play style) > Annie > Clint > Dog.

honestly I would stick with Annie as she is way faster than Clint.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about this. I straight up asked them what precisely the device actually did on FB once and they wouldn't answer me and their web info is the familiar high end AV snake oil jargon I'm used to ignoring so I'm a bit skeptical. From what I can tell it's just running an antialiasing filter and jacking the sharpness up to 1000.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd be interested to hear your thoughts about this. I straight up asked them what precisely the device actually did on FB once and they wouldn't answer me and their web info is the familiar high end AV snake oil jargon I'm used to ignoring so I'm a bit skeptical. From what I can tell it's just running an antialiasing filter and jacking the sharpness up to 1000.

I'm also intrigued, I ain't fooled by no thumbdrive sized bullshit device when they claim 'new graphics card' for a console. Is anyone that fucking stupid?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

Snake oil.

Here's a review by someone who wasn't bought off with freebies.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'm also intrigued, I ain't fooled by no thumbdrive sized bullshit device when they claim 'new graphics card' for a console. Is anyone that fucking stupid?

In the AV world Darbee makes a similar device that some people I know with taste actually do like to use with good 1080p sources like blurays. I haven't seen it in person but in most of the comparison pictures it just looks like the sharpness is jacked up and I generally preferred the "before" images.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
In the AV world Darbee makes a similar device that some people I know with taste actually do like to use with good 1080p sources like blurays. I haven't seen it in person but in most of the comparison pictures it just looks like the sharpness is jacked up and I generally preferred the "before" images.

I'm kind of interested in those Optoma Gaming Projectors with Darbee, but I'd love to see what they look like in person before making a purchase as I'm still satisfied with my current acer led projector thats pretty old now

https://www.amazon.com/Optoma-GT108...?keywords=optoma+darbee&qid=1569596176&sr=8-3

Last edited:

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
I’m no fancy YouTube reviewer. I don’t have any fancy equipment to say anything as a fact. My opinion on the device is that it looks pretty cool. I think it seems to work well. I have only tested it on my PS4 Pro. I will be testing my Switch with it soon. Here’s a screenshot comparison. I don’t have a 4kTV. I have a HP Envy 32 qHD monitor so the max resolution is 1440p. The PS4 doesn’t output 1440p, but the mClassic can.

Here is my PS4 Pro playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered at 1080p:

Here is my PS4 Pro playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered using the mClassic at 1440p:

Played a few rounds online and I didn’t notice any extra lag...

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Sounds kinda weird. Only usecase I could see for that stick is for streamers that want that less Jaggie picture in their streams. The most benefit is going to go to older gen consoles ideally, but it’s another piece of added lag in the bucket chain.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I have inherited Wataru330s Windy 2. I believe that makes me "Mr. Windy" now.

qu6TUEWl.jpg

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
A couple more comparison screens for the mClassic. It was hard for my camera to capture a picture of the PlasmaTV without lots of rainbow swirling.

PS4 Pro CoD4MWR at 1080p on Samsung PlasmaTV...no mClassic

PS4 Pro CoD4MWR at 1080p on Samsung PlasmaTV...with mClassic

PS3 SSFIVAE at 720p on LG LCD...no mClassic

PS3 SSFIVAE at 1080p on LG LCD...with mClassic

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
SSVS unfixed version - now I got a complete SamSho JP set - and no I don't need bot versions ^^

EFn7wSoWwAA7CrZ.jpg71801608_10220580078111461_6733272465331453952_n.jpg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
A couple more comparison screens for the mClassic. It was hard for my camera to capture a picture of the PlasmaTV without lots of rainbow swirling.

Maybe it is just the pictures or my screen, but the before pictures look better to me. It just seems like the gamma and maybe sharpness was turned up in the after photos. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing the improvement.

I suppose it is the kind of thing one would need to see in person. I would like to see a close up comparison though.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Maybe it is just the pictures or my screen, but the before pictures look better to me. It just seems like the gamma and maybe sharpness was turned up in the after photos. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing the improvement.

I suppose it is the kind of thing one would need to see in person. I would like to see a close up comparison though.

I agree, it looks like it just boosted the gamma a notch, which can be an improvement since my experience with Samsung Plasmas (I use one as my main TV) is that the gamma usually needs to be boosted a tad depending on the source. I'm thinking that anything the device does can probably be replicated with properly adjusting the settings on the TV itself. That said, it's hard to take pictures of a TV set, it may look great in person and I should STFU.