Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A few pick ups from a garage sale. All for the equivalent of about $45 (600 ZAR)

Atari XEGS Keyboard. Looks unused, still in its plastic wrapper.

Sw2OVye.jpg

Those top two VTech Socrates Edutainment carts were thrown in for free.

aSpejlO.jpg

Famiclone in PC Tower style casing. Works via power adapter or batteries.

EEbNIau.jpg

JC29c3N.jpg

kecwDFc.jpg

Genesis/SNES pad,

PoiAojC.jpg

A few Mega Drives. The one in the box looks mint. I'll offload the other two.

JdSo5sF.jpg

A portable charger for the Vita and a PSP GO.

a97O0hI.jpg

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
^Nice gits! Wipeout for the PS, that is awesome. I think that was the first game I had for the PS, so much fun!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Almost forgot about the PSPgo. What an oddity, I'm not sure we'll see another slider type device.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
The pspgo has been a great little device imho. I leave it docked to a tv and play it via a ps3 controller like it's a tiny all-in-one console. Then for travel, just grab it off the docking cradle and you're good to go.

Edit: Now that I think about it, looking at the Switch, the pspgo system and a/v docking cradle definitely feels like it's core concept was ahead of it's time.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
The pspgo has been a great little device imho. I leave it docked to a tv and play it via a ps3 controller like it's a tiny all-in-one console. Then for travel, just grab it off the docking cradle and you're good to go.

Edit: Now that I think about it, looking at the Switch, the pspgo system and a/v docking cradle definitely feels like it's core concept was ahead of it's time.

Sega Nomad came before PSPgo.

noir

Overtop Pathfinder
^Nice gits! Wipeout for the PS, that is awesome. I think that was the first game I had for the PS, so much fun!

Fond memories of staying up late at a friends house playing that. Still a lot of fun, especially for the price.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Sega Nomad came before PSPgo.

lol that's true. So did the turboexpress, but neither of those consoles have a game library consisting of titles from multiple consoles/systems (even before taking emulation into account). That's why I called the pspgo an all-in-one. Once emulation is in the picture the thing is a portable and console swiss army knife.

Last edited:

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
lol that's true. So did the turboexpress, but neither of those consoles have a game library consisting of titles from multiple consoles/systems (even before taking emulation into account). That's why I called the pspgo an all-in-one. Once emulation is in the picture the thing is a portable and console swiss army knife.

couldn't you also play master system games on the nomad with a converter? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I've been out of town the last week and the mail played against me, but today I got my hands on a nice stack of stuff in boxes and bags.

- Mint complete in box NGPC Platinum Silver handheld along with 14 games (all but 1 in a SNK case) -- Sonic Pocket Adventure, Puzzle Link 2, Samurai Shodown 2, Metal Slug 2nd Mission, Fatal Fury, Dark Arms, Pocket Tennis Color, Pac-Man, Puzzle Link, King of Fighters R2, The King of Fighters: Battle de Paradise, Puzzle Bobble Mini, SNK Vs. Capcom Cardfighters Clash, Neo Turf Masters all for $150 shipped.

- Super Dodge Ball (MVS) a complete kit minus the cardboard box/bubble bag inside of a nice shockbox for $200 shipped and it's all in stunningly great shape.

- Switch games Puyo Puyo Tetris (w/2 keychains) and MK8 Deluxe both from Amazon

- From BookOff San Diego GBC Game Doraemon Kart 2 and GBA game Kikoh Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny

And non-gaming I got 7 manga books. One is related to here -- Samurai Shodown. The others are the complete 1-3 set of Mai the Psychic Girl, the 2 missing volumes of Samurai Crusader I needed, and the last of the 3x3 Eyes (Descent of the Mystic City) books I needed in that set.

I think there was a Fatal Fury manga Viz put out with Samurai Shodown too wasn't there? Maybe some others?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've been out of town the last week and the mail played against me, but today I got my hands on a nice stack of stuff in boxes and bags.

- Mint complete in box NGPC Platinum Silver handheld along with 14 games (all but 1 in a SNK case) -- Sonic Pocket Adventure, Puzzle Link 2, Samurai Shodown 2, Metal Slug 2nd Mission, Fatal Fury, Dark Arms, Pocket Tennis Color, Pac-Man, Puzzle Link, King of Fighters R2, The King of Fighters: Battle de Paradise, Puzzle Bobble Mini, SNK Vs. Capcom Cardfighters Clash, Neo Turf Masters all for $150 shipped.

- Super Dodge Ball (MVS) a complete kit minus the cardboard box/bubble bag inside of a nice shockbox for $200 shipped and it's all in stunningly great shape.

- Switch games Puyo Puyo Tetris (w/2 keychains) and MK8 Deluxe both from Amazon

- From BookOff San Diego GBC Game Doraemon Kart 2 and GBA game Kikoh Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny

And non-gaming I got 7 manga books. One is related to here -- Samurai Shodown. The others are the complete 1-3 set of Mai the Psychic Girl, the 2 missing volumes of Samurai Crusader I needed, and the last of the 3x3 Eyes (Descent of the Mystic City) books I needed in that set.

I think there was a Fatal Fury manga Viz put out with Samurai Shodown too wasn't there? Maybe some others?

Just post a pic next time. Less words

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I was out of state all week, camera was dead when I did that.

Anyway I'm sure this was a good deal as it's a $60 game, but someone dumped off (likely stolen) sealed up copy of Lego City Undercover for Switch and I saw it with a $30 tag, applied a 25% off coupon dropping it to $23. Can't beat that.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Potato potatoe. I don't put any value much in cardboard boxes and bubble wrap, others do. The good and useful game related stuff with the art cards, marquee, dip settings, and game are there and that's what matters most to me. And it was complete minus the box/bubbles, not like it was any deception there either.

ngpc-collection.JPGneo-geo-mvs-blazing-star-kit-with-shockbox.JPG

Here's pics of the SNK stuff I was able to take moments ago from the post yesterday. NGPC +14 games, and Super Dodgeball.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That's a fantastic deal you got on the NGPC gear!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Thanks. I'm glad to own one again, lost my original a dozen years ago or so to unemployment. I had most these games before, just not the card battle, kof battle de paradise, the puzzle links and tennis. I'm missing MS1st Mission, SNK vs Capcom MOTM, Biomotor Unitron, and annoyingly Cotton and Rockman. I'll buy the first three, others are going to a flash kit most likely. :) Shame how much the paper goes for though, last time everything was complete and bought new.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Just picked this up found it at a local game shop, even the sales associate and the manager didn't know what it was hahaha.
I need to pickup a laseractive now
View attachment 44431

Oh my god. How do you stumble on something like that? Just goes to show you connections are everythng. You knew the right people at the right time. Good Hustle. I'm guessing it's probably not very good as a stand alone laserisc player though.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Super Dodgeball is one of my favorite games for the system. Always lonely in fightcade with SDB, every now and then some frenchy steps to the plate...who wants to play some SDB topspeed macshoot sharpness edition with meeeeeeeeee?!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I know how words work just fine thanks. Some people care about boxes, and I don't. This isn't some hard concept to pick up on now is it? I know people want to pay a heap for a bland box with a sticker on it and that's nice, I don't, so I place no value in them at all even if others do. If the game comes with all that was packed into the box to me, that's complete (enough) to state it's complete minus a box which is true whether you like the wording or not.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I know how words work just fine thanks. Some people care about boxes, and I don't. This isn't some hard concept to pick up on now is it? I know people want to pay a heap for a bland box with a sticker on it and that's nice, I don't, so I place no value in them at all even if others do. If the game comes with all that was packed into the box to me, that's complete (enough) to state it's complete minus a box which is true whether you like the wording or not.

Jesus fucking Christ, you're absolutely fucking retarded.

You're telling us that you bought a
complete kit minus the cardboard box/bubble bag inside of a nice shockbox

YOU DID NOT BUY A COMPLETE FUCKING KIT YOU SHITHEAD! YOU BOUGHT A PARTIAL KIT IN A FUCKING SHOCKBOX.

It doesn't matter what your dumb ass finds value in. People that KNOW what the fuck they're buying - like people who buy COMPLETE KITS - place value in "a bland box with a sticker on it" and "bubbles", BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT A COMPLETE KIT.

Holy shit, you talk too goddamn much and you're an idiot.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Got myself some of the new style neomini boxes, I love the new design! Incidentally this is all of my MVS games. A small but good collection and I enjoy all of the games. All I really want is Garou and perhaps FFS and I'm done.

DSC05067.JPG