Post Your Recent Purchases!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Where did you buy it? I just tried to pressure my gamestop, but they have no sense of humor. I told them Walmart was selling it already, but they are paranoid of some mythological $500k fine; what maroons

It's strange, I had preordered it though best buy, I got a txt message this morning at 9 am saying it was available yet the email said it was not ready for pick up til tomorrow. I logged onto the mobile site and it said it was ready. I took a drive up there and went to store pickup, the girl scanned the barcode in the email. She had issues ringing it up and another lady had to come and override the sale. I got my game and bolted out. Also something funny, I tried to post to Miiverse from inside the game but it told me the service was unavailable. I wanted to post a screenshot so others could see :lolz:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Pick up this little guy tomorrow.

3-ish month old purebred male Corgi puppy.

I have already started naming him "Bear", but I don't know if the GF is gonna let that one stick.

And before anyone comments, no, he isn't from a puppy mill. Small local shop that works with local breeders to offer their animals for sale.

20141025_172412.jpg

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Just remember when they say to chip the dog, not to put an RGB amp in it.
Damn cute though, yikes.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

I have already started naming him "Bear", but I don't know if the GF is gonna let that one stick.

And before anyone comments, no, he isn't from a puppy mill. Small local shop that works with local breeders to offer their animals for sale.

20141025_172412.jpg

That puppy is cute as hell. Oddly enough my dog's name is also bear (he actually looked like a bear as a puppy).

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I knew Todd was a softy at heart :D Congrats man!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Where did you buy it? I just tried to pressure my gamestop, but they have no sense of humor. I told them Walmart was selling it already, but they are paranoid of some mythological $500k fine; what maroons
I worked for Gamestop for years. There is no set fine. If you break street date on an item and it is reported to the manufacturer they will request a total of the SKU sold by the retailor prior to the release date. A per unit fine is then assessed to the retailer. In the case of independent stores, they buy their games from a distributor. The fine will also be assessed to the distributor. In both instances thats a slap on the wrist. Breaking another street date for a game from the same company will then result Ina higher fine and them withholding top teir titles.

Here's a related story:

One store I was running for GameStop in a mall had a mom and pop store at the other end of the mall. They would come in and take pictures of the sales floor and then go back to their space and mark the prices down 5 bucks from all of our prices. They would also give 5 dollars more in store credit on trades. They started stealing a decent amount of our business and my DM was pissed. About three months into them being open they broke street date on Madden by a week. My DM sent his wife in to buy one, then faxed the receipt to EA. The same store went ahead about two months layer and broke street date on Battlefield 2. They got nailed with fines and their distributor cut them off. They lasted for a few months selling shit they were flipping from EBay before they finally shut up shop.

Moral of the story..those fines are very real.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I don't know the amount of the fine but the Best Buy I worked in got in some serious shit for breaking street date on a music cd from Sony.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

20141025_172412.jpg

Congrats, he's a cute little guy.

Got this in Yesterday to complete the Real Bout collection.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You are an snes collector, I'm afraid I'm going to have to confiscate that and replace it with Super Castlevania 4.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Heh thanks guys! Gohan, as much as I like Super Castlevania 4, I'm gonna have to hold on to Drac X. You need to get yourself a copy, so you can have both :)

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member

20141025_172412.jpg
Dogs are more closely related to bears than they are to humans.

ahuffman

n00b
It's not here yet, but I ordered a CMVS from JNX last week along with a modded controller. Cannot wait until it arrives!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

20141025_172412.jpg

Doggy style

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Tweeker with the big assist on this one. Was on the hunt for ages for one at a decent price. Thanks mang! ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414697907.717838.jpg