Page 870 of 876 FirstFirst ... 370770820860866867868869870871872873874 ... LastLast
Results 21,726 to 21,750 of 21881

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkn55 View Post
    I still party like it's 1999.
    21 years ago, just reminding you.

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

I got a very nice deal on these SNK LS-30 rotary joysticks this week. Very little wear on the bases and 2 of the knobs will clean up good.

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    how come you already got this?
    Stores in Europe and Australia decided to sell a week earlier. I was pleasantly surprised🤩
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkn55 View Post
    It's the PAL version. 20% less framerate means 20% less game.
    The only downside is that it's only hdr or 1080p on ps4. I originally wanted it for my one X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

Dogg-Father

Quote Originally Posted by NERDtendo View Post
    I got a very nice deal on these SNK LS-30 rotary joysticks this week. Very little wear on the bases and 2 of the knobs will clean up good.

Nice, always wanted an Ikari Warriors set up...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Host for Orochi

Got these the other day. The transaction was kinda weird due to the cautiousness with this corona virus. The guy texted me that he was outside and dropped them off just outside my premises, and he got paid by me leaving the money in the post box. That's the way he wanted it.

Cholecystectomy Required.

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Got these the other day. The transaction was kinda weird due to the cautiousness with this corona virus. The guy texted me that he was outside and dropped them off just outside my premises, and he got paid by me leaving the money in the post box. That's the way he wanted it.

Hell of a package there man. If you aren't doing it like a drug deal, you're not doing it right
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217
    http://backloggery.com/ggallegos1/sig.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Wait, I'm confused about the transaction. So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawwa View Post
    Wait, I'm confused about the transaction. So the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up?

They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*

"I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

MAX POWA SURGE!

My aes collection is growing nicely now that I have nothing else to waste my play money on during quarantine.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

Super Sidekicks

I bought a Sega Titan cabinet but apparently do not know how to post a picture on the website haha

Quote Originally Posted by max 330 mega View Post
    My aes collection is growing nicely now that I have nothing else to waste my play money on during quarantine.
    "I AM NOT INSAIN I WAS JUST EVILLY PROGRAMMED."

I'm pretty sure this game has my favorite Engrish of just about any Neo game (Magician Lord is a very close second).

It's also a lot of fun if you don't go down the rabbit hole of comparing every moment to Contra. Nice pickup!

Morden's Lackey

It has a pretty cool twist ending too, even though it doesn't really make that much sense if you think about it.

RELOADING MAGAZINE COMPLETE
    Your signature cannot be longer than 100 characters including BB code markup.

Over Top Auto Mechanic

I was a little surprised and freaked out from the ending of cyber lip lol. To think all that hard work i did for a possibly bigger threat to take over the world with no one in its way. Would have been cool to see a sequal where you fight that same guy as the last boss.

MAX POWA SURGE!

I have always really loved cyber-lip. I came very close to practicing it enough to 1cc it, but then got lazy. Lol
    The music in it is fantastic (I love the sphero symphony sound in early neo titles) and yeah. Just don't expect contra or metal slug, and then it's a great game! It's got a lot of nostalgia for me, because I recall playing it the one and only time I got to sit down for an hour with an AES and play 5 or so titles in 1992 when I was 4 years old. My mind was blown by cyber-lip and blues journey (coincidentally, that's gonna be my next pick up in another week!)
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

Crossed Swords Squire

icon25.gif

my new cab

Fight Town

Quote Originally Posted by max 330 mega View Post
    I have always really loved cyber-lip. I came very close to practicing it enough to 1cc it, but then got lazy. Lol
    The music in it is fantastic (I love the sphero symphony sound in early neo titles) and yeah. Just don't expect contra or metal slug, and then it's a great game! It's got a lot of nostalgia for me, because I recall playing it the one and only time I got to sit down for an hour with an AES and play 5 or so titles in 1992 when I was 4 years old. My mind was blown by cyber-lip and blues journey (coincidentally, that's gonna be my next pick up in another week!)
    Dude, I missed out on just about all Neo games in the 90's that weren't fighters so I've been on a kick lately picking up stuff like Blue's Journey, King of the Monsters, Crossed Swords, etc. I played through Blue's a couple months back with a buddy co-op and man is it a MESS. lol. A lot of neat ideas, though, that would go on to become staples in co-op platfomers. Tons of glitches (platforms appearing too soon in a level, causing you to be unsure of where you should jump/land, etc), and some odd bouts of severe slow-down the likes I've never seen before on the Neo. Single player is much smoother experience. Just an FYI. 100% worth it, but curve your expectations. Got a review on my website to check out.

Blue's Journey is one of those games where the concept is so strong, but the execution was super rushed to hit the launch window period of the Neo. I wish it had sold well enough for ADK to make a sequel.

Super Sidekicks

Last edited by Teluin; 04-09-2020 at 11:37 AM.

MAX POWA SURGE!

Quote Originally Posted by yagamikun View Post
    Dude, I missed out on just about all Neo games in the 90's that weren't fighters so I've been on a kick lately picking up stuff like Blue's Journey, King of the Monsters, Crossed Swords, etc. I played through Blue's a couple months back with a buddy co-op and man is it a MESS. lol. A lot of neat ideas, though, that would go on to become staples in co-op platfomers. Tons of glitches (platforms appearing too soon in a level, causing you to be unsure of where you should jump/land, etc), and some odd bouts of severe slow-down the likes I've never seen before on the Neo. Single player is much smoother experience. Just an FYI. 100% worth it, but curve your expectations. Got a review on my website to check out.

Blue's Journey is one of those games where the concept is so strong, but the execution was super rushed to hit the launch window period of the Neo. I wish it had sold well enough for ADK to make a sequel.
    Oh, I'm totally aware the game is a mess. What can I say, I like my games half finished and weird. There's a lot of that in early neo shit. Haha
    fuck this gay earth

-starks out

Camel Slug

Just got this Naomi Universal, it has atomiswave inside. It is bit more yellow than the picture shows but I don't think I'm going to paint it or anything.

naomiatomiswave.jpeg

I'm going to move that neo geo cabinet next to outrun and put the naomi next to the other one. Now I just need real candy to replace that shitty ok baby....

cabs.jpeg
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Not Average Joe.
    Not Average Homeowner.
    Not Average At All.

Picked up this weekend!

*Picture taken on a bed*

20200411_232055.jpg

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by FAT$TACKS View Post
    Picked up this weekend!

*Picture taken on a bed*

20200411_232055.jpg
    Nice bed spread!

Host for Orochi

'The Matrix' on LD. Local find. It was posted by this miserable old git. No sleeves for the discs themselves, so they were grinding against each other. Quite badly scratched.
    But that old Sony seems to play the movie just fine. No dropouts or any other issues, as far as I can see.

Cinema Ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    'The Matrix' on LD. Local find. It was posted by this miserable old git. No sleeves for the discs themselves, so they were grinding against each other. Quite badly scratched.
    But that old Sony seems to play the movie just fine. No dropouts or any other issues, as far as I can see.
    Love the AC-3 track on that disc. That's actually the last disc I ever played on my HLD-X9 before i sold it.
    http://i.imgur.com/thDfdTY.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/TBe9DYt.jpg

[Rot] 2:38 am: Z'OMG... ANYTHING... is cool in 15/70... even GregN home movies

Thread Information