Post Your Recent Purchases!

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
d646ae7c59847d3199fb25d3a9108765.jpg

Postman dropped this off today. Collecting a copy of SamSho 4 over the weekend then I think that’s me done for the rest of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
d646ae7c59847d3199fb25d3a9108765.jpg

Postman dropped this off today. Collecting a copy of SamSho 4 over the weekend then I think that’s me done for the rest of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences for your loss.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's humor man.

Most people chuckled at the post so don't take everything as an insult. All he said was he didn't like the game.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
After some self deliberation, I finally pulled the trigger on an authentic home cart copy of Pulstar. It was where I wanted to be at price wise, I didn’t go over my budget for one. It’s a very nice copy minus a couple bends on the bottom left of the manual which is really just superficial to me personally. I’m excited to play a genuine home cart of the game, and I’m very satisfied with my purchase. For those wondering, this came from Surugaya’s Umeda Loft location in Osaka, and was purchased through their online website. They sent pictures to my proxy detailing the condition before the order was confirmed and it worked out well.

XLjB18o.jpg

8or83jJ.jpg

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Thanks gents! And redfield, I thought you weren't too crazy about Pulstar? I could be wrong though.

I've been giving Pulstar and 2nd squad a little more time on MVS and I've changed my opinion of them.

Its definitely a fun game and I'd like to own it on AES as long as the price is right.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
After some self deliberation, I finally pulled the trigger on an authentic home cart copy of Pulstar.

Seems to me as an exquisite copy (of an exquisite game), particularly it's nice for even the plastic case is most likely its original one, or at least one of the correct "production run". Nice find of yours. :-)

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I don't normally do this but....

This time I'm gonna flex on all yall!

NEW!

Sealed!

Betamax!

20201004_192958.jpg

And with that I just won the internets.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
This one is a shelf queen.

I'm thinking about having it graded and encapsulated.

Then I'll list it on ebay for like a thousand dollars.