Page 841 of 849 FirstFirst ... 341741791831837838839840841842843844845 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,025 of 21201

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

  1. #21001
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    783
    $30 local find. Toshiba (HD-E1) HD-DVD player.

    This one only does 720p/1080i, but it's good enough for me. I have a bunch of HD-DVD's that I picked up on the cheap recently. No player to use them with tho. So this suits me just fine.








    The guy also included these in the sale.

    No idea why he had two copies each of those movies from different regions.



  2. #21002
    Azu Bla

    Bishamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada

    Posts
    3,594
    Nice find! I still have my HD DVD collection, though I never did get a standalone player (I have three HD DVD add-ons for the 360 and only two working 360s, presently ). I had always intended to buy a 'proper' player, but with the surprise discontinuation of the format, I never bothered. I still have about 50 titles, though, some of which I bought again on Blu-ray.

  3. #21003
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,651
    Those toshiba players die easily. Enjoy it when you can, I went through 3 with just normal use. The A30 was the flagship and is just shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by andsuchisdeath View Post
    He can't even tell the difference between shopping in a store and watching a fictional mad max movie. He thinks he saw Tina Turner working there.

  4. #21004
    Amakusa's Fashion Consultant
    Timorous Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    1,112
    Mine died around 2008-9

  5. #21005
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    Thierry Henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    JHB, SA

    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Those toshiba players die easily. Enjoy it when you can, I went through 3 with just normal use. The A30 was the flagship and is just shit.
    I'm no expert here with reliability and quality issues and have never seen the A30, but a few years ago a friend of mine had imported the XE1. I think that's the model released for the European territories.
    Going from what I saw first hand with that player and also reading a little on it, I wouldn't disagree with the consensus that that is the best of the bunch.

  6. #21006
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    In my carts

    Posts
    155
    Received this afternoon :

    Terra Cresta original PCB (as junk) :


    Strider Hiryu 2 jap original ZN2 :


    Arkanoid Returns original F3 jap cart :


    Fire Supplex original MVS cart :


    Dark Seal original PCB :


    The House of the Dead 4 original rev. A, B & C :

  7. #21007
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Giga_Power32bit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Negative Zone, MA

    Posts
    248
    Last weekend got to a large Massachusetts based flea really late. The local heavy set reseller in the area grabbed everything of value so I started talking to the collector/reseller he purchased stuff off of and got his contact info. Meet him this past Monday and got this all for $260.




    HUMILIATION TO THIS DEFICIENCY CONTEMPORARY SPHERE

  8. #21008
    Edo Express Delivery Guy
    Jarofmayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Michigan

    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Power32bit View Post
    Last weekend got to a large Massachusetts based flea really late. The local heavy set reseller in the area grabbed everything of value so I started talking to the collector/reseller he purchased stuff off of and got his contact info. Meet him this past Monday and got this all for $260.




    That's quite a nice haul. Star Tropics is a pretty fun game on the NES. The sequel isn't too bad either.

  9. #21009
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    152


    PARODIUS SPANISH VERSION SUPER NINTENDO DISTRIBUTED BY ERBE SOFTWARE
















    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  10. #21010
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WHQ

    Posts
    782
    i dont think the parodius is 100% authentic - i wont say its fake, but the box looks suspicious...

  11. #21011
    Art of Typing Wiz


    Viewpoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas

    Posts
    5,215
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    i dont think the parodius is 100% authentic - i wont say its fake, but the box looks suspicious...
    My only issue is how can you stand games that run slower on a PAL system?

  12. #21012
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    152
    The reason I collect PAL games is because in my country (Spain) all 16Bit games worked with PAL features. The fact of collecting them is due to a purely material reason, I do not acquire them to play them. To play them I have other media such as flashcarts, with modified consoles that give the best possible performance, as well as high quality RGB cables. These pieces that I show are part of a collection in which I try to gather and recover the same games that I had in my childhood. Of course, all my games are 100% original. I've been collecting spanish snes games since 2007 and I only buy original stuff.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  13. #21013
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    The reason I collect PAL games is because in my country (Spain) all 16Bit games worked with PAL features. The fact of collecting them is due to a purely material reason, I do not acquire them to play them. To play them I have other media such as flashcarts, with modified consoles that give the best possible performance, as well as high quality RGB cables. These pieces that I show are part of a collection in which I try to gather and recover the same games that I had in my childhood. Of course, all my games are 100% original. I've been collecting spanish snes games since 2007 and I only buy original stuff.
    You can collect whatever you want but what makes you think anyone else on here gives a fiddler's fuck about Spanish SNES games, PAL?
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  14. #21014
    Cholecystectomy Required.
    ggallegos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Posts
    3,572
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I do not acquire them to play them.
    Statement of the year
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217

    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

  15. #21015
    Cham Cham's Banana

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    You can collect whatever you want but what makes you think anyone else on here gives a fiddler's fuck about Spanish SNES games, PAL?
    Yes, I can collect whatever I want and I can post here whatever I want.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  16. #21016
    NAM-75 Vet
    -SD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    475
    These all arrived this week...


  17. #21017
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    Hattori Hanzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Thuringia

    Posts
    249



  18. #21018
    Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    6,199
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    Yes, I can collect whatever I want and I can post here whatever I want.
    You say that like you're untouchable.

  19. #21019
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    11,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    You say that like you're untouchable.
    Careful or he will start posting Spanish nationalist and religious festivals lol


    !!

  20. #21020
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    5,530
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Careful or he will start posting Spanish nationalist and religious festivals lol
    That could be worse than gimped SNES bootlegs but I'm not sure.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  21. #21021
    Super Spy Agent
    neo-geo-mvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    772
    Quote Originally Posted by -SD- View Post
    These all arrived this week...

    Nice

  22. #21022
    Sakura's Bank Manager

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Pico Rivera, CA.

    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by Hattori Hanzo View Post


    Lots of cool games to play.
    How's the Toe Jam and Earl XBOX game?

  23. #21023
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    5,530
    After years of gentle harassment, I picked up a dedicated Irritating Maze cab from a legendary FL member!

    IMG_20191018_135119 (Small).jpg
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

    I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

    Thanks a lot.

  24. #21024
    Loyal Neo-Disciple
    egg_sanwich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada

    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    After years of gentle harassment, I picked up a dedicated Irritating Maze cab from a legendary FL member!

    IMG_20191018_135119 (Small).jpg
    Unreal pickup. Such a fun unique game in an over the top dedicated cab.

    Air compressor works?

  25. #21025
    Kyo Clone

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,437
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    ...I can post here whatever I want.
    ...right until your ban, which would be as dumb, as an assassin who's not professional enough to plan his way out after a hit. But since PAL games and childish, religious self-delusions can't seriously being considered a "hit" anyway, there's no reason to remind us, how stunning it was for you to discover every user's basic right here, on these forums.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •