Morden's Lackey
The following kits mint and complete:

Metal Slug 2
Neo Turfmasters
Shock Troopers
Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Super Dodgeball

Also have Neo XYX and a wooden CMVS on the way. Tax returns rule! This will be my first delve into the world of MVS. I will focus on getting a full kit collection while its still possible. My goal is five years.

Hello Neo Maikeru,
I am interested to join in MVS's full kits collection but I still not understand how's beauty more than AES? But maybe in middle year, I will have chance to start my MVS collection :D

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
58788916-42BD-47D9-868B-349204ABC73F-66749-00000D1733AC6607.jpg

Neo Yahtzee

Banned , racist pedophile and admitted statutory r
I just got a TF16 and 14 games for $100, good deal no?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
I received this in the mail from a friend of mine that lives in Japan last week .. I scored big time on this one .. It's region free and apparently was pulled from the shelves a week after it released because of it .. This particular version is pretty damn rare for that reason .. lol maybe I should have not unsealed it until I read up on it .. Oh well games are for playing Imo !!

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
I received this in the mail from a friend of mine that lives in Japan last week .. I scored big time on this one .. It's region free and apparently was pulled from the shelves a week after it released because of it .. This particular version is pretty damn rare for that reason .. lol maybe I should have not unsealed it until I read up on it .. Oh well games are for playing Imo !!

To play or not to play sealed or unplayed games...mmm... it can be an agonizing question. I agree that games were meant to be played in the end though. But it can be hard to break that seal sometimes, knowing it can never be undone. I tend to do it though as I don't want to turn into the gamer equivalent of a stamp collector.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
Sure does it wasn't cheap in price loose but it's better then what the u.s version go's for.

Did you manage to pick it up for under $100? If I had a sharp twin and a copy of little samson I would be satisfied, for a few days at least.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Just picked this up from Kidpanda:

resized_zps41ab0407.jpg

Fast delivery, well packaged and the screen is really nice and clean. Just need to expand the game selection now.

Well happy, cheers man!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Just picked this up from Kidpanda:

resized_zps41ab0407.jpg

Fast delivery, well packaged and the screen is really nice and clean. Just need to expand the game selection now.

Well happy, cheers man!

Nice, I've always wanted a Nomad. That the original LCD?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Nice, I've always wanted a Nomad. That the original LCD?

I'm assuming so, but having never seen one in the flesh before this one I don't actually have anything to compare it to...

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
I used to LOVE the nomad and I'd been obsessing with the idea of a handheld mega drive ever since I heard about it.. then I finally got one.. and discovered that I didn't actually like it.. tiny screen.. awful blurring/colours and using batteries was just a joke..

I eventually discovered mega drive emulation on the psp which was far superior in every way.. until I got bored with that and now stick to playing mega drive games on a big telly with an official controller.

How times change :)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Did you manage to pick it up for under $100? If I had a sharp twin and a copy of little samson I would be satisfied, for a few days at least.
I did bought it from a seller on ebay.

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
Guess I can post my latest shiz here from my other thread..

mvs2_zpsd3167c27.jpg

mvs1_zpsa9af38e0.jpg

mvs3_zpsd6a2b92c.jpg

mvs5_zps24afa157.jpg

Seems like I got all the best stuff from this guy.. but more coming soon! :multi_co:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nice Fight Fever Jihad...

And dammit Johnny! Must you flaunt your local arcade hook up again!?!? :D Again, congrats... especially the TSS Kit. ;)

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
Nice Fight Fever Jihad...

And dammit Johnny! Must you flaunt your local arcade hook up again!?!? :D Again, congrats... especially the TSS Kit. ;)

Thanks man! Figured this thread could do with a bit more neo love!! and yes I like the attention! :D Haha! I've found another 2 ops in my area.. will be checking them out over the weekend! Hopefully some more rarities and kits!!

Last edited:

Sunsoft

Zero's Secretary
Recently got myself a mint copy of megaman CIB for the NES and snow bros NTSC version.