8PoDGM1l.jpg

Dragon Saber:
1LsCvO2l.jpg

Phelios:
kxrAllUl.jpg

Buffi

Zero's Secretary

Nha, I paid a bit less than that.
Bought that one on ebay using "best offer", but ebay still lists it as sold for 1000gbp for some reason.

... but yeah, it's still a dumb amount of money to spend for a game...

... that said, that's also true for a LOT of AES stuff (so I'm happy to just buy MVSes, AES is out of my price range).

Last edited:

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Why is that version of Guilty Gear so rare?

They didn't make a lot of the cartridges :|
Not sure why though, it's a good game. Maybe they wanted to sell Guilty Gear Isuka instead, which came out for AW at the same time and is very common (and a much worse game).

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
GGX 1.5 was only sold outside Japan, and considering how the western arcade scene was all but existent during that time; they obviously didn't sell well.

I have been looking for one for a few years now, one sold on YAJ a few months back for about $350. It would have been less but I got into a bidding war with someone and ultimately gave it up. Because honestly, I'd prefer to play one of the many newer revisions on the Naomi.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Not necessarily gaming related per se, but picked up an Alienware 17R5 laptop this past Friday. Looking forward to getting back into Steam, 3D, and coding.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nha, I paid a bit less than that.
Bought that one on ebay using "best offer", but ebay still lists it as sold for 1000gbp for some reason.

... but yeah, it's still a dumb amount of money to spend for a game...

... that said, that's also true for a LOT of AES stuff (so I'm happy to just buy MVSes, AES is out of my price range).

Another reason not to trust eBay sale prices.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
It was and it wasn't. Völgarr's DC port is pretty bad.

I burned the port to CD and I thought it was well done. There are some load times to deal with but nothing terrible.
The worst of it is playing with a Dreamcast controller. The game is hard enough as it is.