Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I've only ever played the Genesis version. I've had it for about a decade now, and still can't beat it on hard. Hahahahaha

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Truxton on MD is also easier due to the fact that if you power up the red shot you get a satellite on each side that also puts out a energy field that keeps enemies from ramming you.

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
There is something good in every version but with music genesis>pcengine>arcade at least for 1 stage. I think have been 2-3 stage but never finished the game.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Tc8yPBG.jpg

Dat Haircut man:keke:

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If you took the picture, who's holding the tape?

Heh... silly Joe...

ITS THE COVER ART!

xROTx

PS. It's been boring as fook in the store today... so I went around the Charity shops (Thrift Shops... to you 'Murikanz)...

I brought lots of random stuff... even some sealed Philips C30 Blank Cassette Tapes...

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Heh... silly Joe...

ITS THE COVER ART!

xROTx

PS. It's been boring as fook in the store today... so I went around the Charity shops (Thrift Shops... to you 'Murikanz)...

I brought lots of random stuff... even some sealed Philips C30 Blank Cassette Tapes...

Careful. Next time, Jan'll send you on a scouting mission. ;)

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Have you ever heard of a little game called WWF No Mercy? It's stood the test of time and was by THQ. Also, Destruction Derby.

I'll take your word for it, I dont want "N64" in my search history...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Much like madman and N64, THQ is synonymous with fagitry.