Post Your Recent Purchases!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
You are beyond clueless. I support three children and my spouse and am never late paying my Bill's, I have a demanding life with two toddlers. I have waaaaay more important things on my mind than dirty fingernails. But you wouldn't know responsibility if it smacked you in the face. The extent of your responsibilities is cleaning your room and being on your best behavior so that mommy will buy you those Neo Geo games you've always wanted.

You're a fucking cry baby. You post all this personal shit and cry when you get teased.

YOU should fucking "grow up". You dont have to reply to every fucking post trolling or criticizing you.

Wtf is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You're a fucking cry baby. You post all this personal shit and cry when you get teased.

YOU should fucking "grow up". You dont have to reply to every fucking post trolling or criticizing you.

Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm a sensitive guy, and I need to work on that big time. Grow thicker skin. I didnt mean to rock the boat and get you guys upset. For that, I legit apologize.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
A wise man once said there is nothing wrong with sticking fingers up an asshole, depending on whom does the asshole belong?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm a sensitive guy, and I need to work on that big time. Grow thicker skin. I didnt mean to rock the boat and get you guys upset. For that, I legit apologize.

Getting upset and then apologizing, this is weakness in the eyes of the Neo-Geo community and you don't show weakness in prison son.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He needs to wait until he has a new purchase to post and let this die. ;)

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I completely forgot that for some reason I ordered Metal Slug XX for the PS4 from LRG and that arrived at some point this week. I'm sure that was $30 not very well spent considering I have the PSP version.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I just want to talk about our main hobby which is videogames.

And you should... instead you post overlarge pics of your 1st edition novel, right? It is so fucking typical of you to create a problem like this when you have a chance to accomplish something! Go and drink that hair of the dog that bit you, Johnny.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
i love the look of these, but that screen is such a serious WTF to me. A bezel and then another bezel on a smaller 16:9 screen? Head...hurts....

How are you liking it? The lineup on it also sounds badass.

I like it so far, quite playable actually. Lineup is also pretty good.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Up to this point, all I've had was the Model 2 Sega Genesis, but I've always wanted to reacquire the original Model 1 complete in box that had Altered Beast as the pack in game, as that's the one I got as a kid in 1989. Found this one yesterday at a reasonable price, and even though the box shows some wear, everything inside is minty fresh, along with paperwork, instruction manuals and the owner even kept the original receipts from the store it was purchased at. Even got some composite cables to use with it instead of the crappy RF Switch box.
20210128_165105.jpg
20210128_165145.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have one except the cartridge is missing.

Nice grab!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Thanks man. It's gorgeous. Now I just gotta get my hands on a complete in box Model 1 Sega CD.

I have one close to complete. I think it's missing a box that held something. It isn't posted on eBay or anyplace but it's for sale.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
20210130_111744.jpg

Picked up these beauties recently. I'm having a blast with Gunlord - such a unique game on the Neo. Last Hope Pink Bullets is also much more my speed than the vanilla release. I like the emphasis on scoring, and having the pod around all the time is a nice touch. It's still no slouch, though. Didn't realize that Gunlord is Last Hope's sequel either, so that's a surprise.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Up to this point, all I've had was the Model 2 Sega Genesis, but I've always wanted to reacquire the original Model 1 complete in box that had Altered Beast as the pack in game, as that's the one I got as a kid in 1989. Found this one yesterday at a reasonable price, and even though the box shows some wear, everything inside is minty fresh, along with paperwork, instruction manuals and the owner even kept the original receipts from the store it was purchased at. Even got some composite cables to use with it instead of the crappy RF Switch box.
View attachment 58994
View attachment 58995

Oh man that box really brings me back. I remember getting that in November 1989 for my birthday.

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
View attachment 59007

Picked up these beauties recently. I'm having a blast with Gunlord - such a unique game on the Neo. Last Hope Pink Bullets is also much more my speed than the vanilla release. I like the emphasis on scoring, and having the pod around all the time is a nice touch. It's still no slouch, though. Didn't realize that Gunlord is Last Hope's sequel either, so that's a surprise.

Awesome pickups! I’ve been really into the Neo Geo Dev games recently too. I’ve pretty much enjoyed every one of them. Have fun!

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
View attachment 59007

Awesome pickups! I’ve been really into the Neo Geo Dev games recently too. I’ve pretty much enjoyed every one of them. Have fun!

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Oh man that box really brings me back. I remember getting that in November 1989 for my birthday.

Yeah, it's pretty fuckin' classic. I remember playing it at the Toys R Us kiosk and just being mesmerised by the artwork of the box. Plus, I love the fact that this is the only iteration of the Sega Genesis to use a foam insert and lid. Every other Genesis made used cardboard and then went even cheaper with flimsy plastic holders.