Bad Dudes:
EAaAwBkm.jpg

LS5JcWlm.jpg

Namco Burning Force:
HUnjfmTm.jpg

YeM3ZB0m.jpg

Batsugun Original Arts:
vxxiC6jm.jpg

Last, but not least, a rough Blast City that I swapped the monitor into my windy 2. Chassis is out for recap. Probably going to give the shell away to a friend.
Brno3Gfm.jpg

Forum couldn't handle all the scoops at once! Gotta break up the post.

"Get this board back on track"
Your wife must be fed up with you turning the apt into Taito Hey. Watch out she might leave you. lol

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Still piss easy. Shields. Try again you jealous troglydyte.

I beat your score after you said I couldn't. Then called me a collectard faggot. Do you really want to walk down this path?

Do you really want me to hunker down on Tatsujin? One game you have a score I haven't beaten, yet I've asked you numerous times to post up on ANY of those old cave games that you didn't just get but have had for awhile.

Really?

This is where you're at?

Gimmie a break man. Walk your own path and quit being a troll. We aren't the trolls man, you are. It's just sad you can't see it as you delete your posts and your lashing out at users that don't agree with you. Just sad man.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Still piss easy. Shields. Try again you jealous troglydyte.

Nah, KP encourages people to play games and post scores. Like piss easy, post a score to put him in his place rather than insults. We have a Warroom...er West Korea for running your mouth in the purchase thread.

Nah, KP encourages people to play games and post scores. Like piss easy, post a score to put him in his place rather than insults. We have a Warroom...er West Korea for running your mouth in the purchase thread.

47429992_2005000096464366_5347786500350148608_n.jpg

Have you not seen my Tatsujin PCE score on the shooters thread? Kid Panda and his boyfriends shat on it like the jealous trolls they are lol

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Have you not seen my Tatsujin PCE score on the shooters thread? Kid Panda and his boyfriends shat on it like the jealous trolls they are lol

Did you not see the thread title you stupid bitch? Stop spamming up this thread with your shit stained TV.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
"Get this board back on track"
Your wife must be fed up with you turning the apt into Taito Hey. Watch out she might leave you. lol

Like most here, I have a house. My wife is 100% on board with my cabs, she helps a ton with the restores and is involved in my hobbies.

View attachment 55184

You have a 10 year old score taken with a camera that looks like Vaseline was on the camera. In all that time you haven’t attempted to clear any of those other games you’ve posted? It seems like you have plenty of time to be a poser and troll.

None of the games you posted were recent, you’ve posted them on FB and everywhere else a long time ago, you’re just trying to be a fake baller.

Like most here, I have a house. My wife is 100% on board with my cabs, she helps a ton with the restores and is involved in my hobbies.

You have a 10 year old score taken with a camera that looks like Vaseline was on the camera. In all that time you haven’t attempted to clear any of those other games you’ve posted? It seems like you have plenty of time to be a poser and troll.

None of the games you posted were recent, you’ve posted them on FB and everywhere else a long time ago, you’re just trying to be a fake baller.

You LIVE in the War Room Rich. Youre the last person to be calling ANYONE a troll. With your constant off topic spamming. Plus that score aint 10 years old. My phone has a shitty camera. Once again the bitterness is strong like on the shooter thread...lol

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
My first replies were "Hello David"

Didn't take long for that hemorrhoid you call a brain to start flaring up did it. Already started shit posting in other threads.

Now that you got called out, its back to Medina's Bag of Dicks Step 1: "I'm a victim"

Got me some things :-) (been buuuuusy and away) - but it'll be nice to play some Rainbow Islands and R-Type Complete.

View attachment 55090
:mr_t:

Also got two of the 8bitdo M30 2.4g controllers for the megadrive. The luxury of wireless gamepads is the future I'm sure. They work on PC too via a mayflash adapter for the dongles.

PC Engine Rainbow Islands is the best home port with the original Wizard of Oz music intact. Very nice :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
ac06021f73fd5d3aa8b4b478977c6cca.jpg

Got an ID3 CP populated.

Gonna bolt this on time my Jambo Safari sit down, when it’s time to take a break from rescuing animals. ^_^

Shout out to the homie BattleSmurf for the shipping/pick up ballet + wizardry; we turned a CA local pick up only into a PA home for this bad boy.

+1 for community, despite what Medina says.