Page 906 of 909 FirstFirst ... 406806856896902903904905906907908909 LastLast
Results 22,626 to 22,650 of 22713

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

  1. #22626
    Lt. Laser
    Loefye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Seattle, WA

    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdStrikeMike View Post
    Finally got my Metal Slug X with it's dope Super Sidekicks 2 box.
    That cart and art set is CLEAN man. Also, great game, grats!

    ---

    Mail call from a friend in Italy today(and not the shag rug)!

    Happy to get this game. I have a great memory of Fatal Fury 2... My sister who passed away a while back who was 18 years older than me once started a fight in a pizza place with these punk kids who were older than me who were hogging the machine and never letting me play. I recall getting my first go at it after she made them leave; I played the raft/Mai stage. This isnít Fatal Fury 2 but brings back those same memories as itís a better version with all the same stages and was my first AES game.

    The other picture is my current MVS collection sans the new addition. Not going after a full set, just games I like. Also have Magical Drop 2-3, Zupapa and Real Bout Fatal Fury kits on the way. Real Bout Fatal Fury is missing the move strip stickers, so if you have English ones PM me and I will buy them from you if they're for sale!

    FFS.jpgKITS.jpg
    Last edited by Loefye; 10-30-2020 at 10:42 PM.

  2. #22627
    Frenzy Football Player
    Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

    Posts
    1,132
    Am I a Big Tymer now? Dion’s GP awaits...





    http://www.neo-archive.com

  3. #22628
    H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad
    HMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada

    Posts
    4,706
    Print off the Dion GP fixed insert and slide it over the NGF version. Do it.

  4. #22629
    Amakusa's Fashion Consultant
    Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    1,120
    Wow, zero SNK logos in the altered label art.
    "Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't pick up the thang" - KOF 98.

  5. #22630
    Krauser's Henchman

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Pico Rivera, CA.

    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    Am I a Big Tymer now? Dion’s GP awaits...
    You are the now the biggest, baddest, best Big Tymer!

  6. #22631
    H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad
    HMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada

    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Fight!! View Post
    Wow, zero SNK logos in the altered label art.
    Unlicensed confirmed.

  7. #22632
    Frenzy Football Player
    Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Fight!! View Post
    Wow, zero SNK logos in the altered label art.
    I have a picture of another NGF Riding Hero, and it does have SNK logos, as well as not having the NGF watermark on the artwork. My guess is that these were printed after the Aruze buyout.

    I do have the obligation now to convert this into a true Dion’s GP copy.


    http://www.neo-archive.com

  8. #22633
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    7,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    I have a picture of another NGF Riding Hero, and it does have SNK logos, as well as not having the NGF watermark on the artwork. My guess is that these were printed after the Aruze buyout.

    I do have the obligation now to convert this into a true Dion’s GP copy.
    Is there a high res copy of the insert somewhere?

  9. #22634
    Frenzy Football Player
    Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Is there a high res copy of the insert somewhere?
    Nah, sadly just the low res photo that's been passed around before. I'm going to try and work on a new "Dion's GP" insert, though.


    http://www.neo-archive.com

  10. #22635
    Over Top Auto Mechanic
    Vectorman0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CT - USA

    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Is there a high res copy of the insert somewhere?
    If I am remembering correctly, it was hastily done by drexel923 on a whim at one of his meetups over a decade ago, with wataru330 and I whispering ideas over his shoulder. I would guess the file floating around is probably the original resolution or only existing file.
    Last edited by Vectorman0; 10-31-2020 at 09:21 PM.

  11. #22636
    Mr. Wrestling IV wataru330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    jiyugaoka

    Posts
    7,071

    Post Your Recent Purchases!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vectorman0 View Post
    If I am remembering correctly, it was hastily done by drexel923 on a whim at one of his meetups over a decade ago, with wataru330 and I whispering ideas over his shoulder. I would guess the file floating around is probably the original resolution or only existing file.
    This is a fact.

    Miss you, dude!

    Last edited by wataru330; 10-31-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

    Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*


    "I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

  12. #22637
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    16,510
    I'd reluctantly buy riding hero just to print off that dion gp insert.

  13. #22638
    We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    ChuChu Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    2,186
    Three more hidden gems added to the musuem.

    健康第一
    Health comes first

  14. #22639
    Tung's Hair Stylist
    thermaltreasure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wales

    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by Loefye View Post
    That cart and art set is CLEAN man. Also, great game, grats!

    ---

    Mail call from a friend in Italy today(and not the shag rug)!

    Happy to get this game. I have a great memory of Fatal Fury 2... My sister who passed away a while back who was 18 years older than me once started a fight in a pizza place with these punk kids who were older than me who were hogging the machine and never letting me play. I recall getting my first go at it after she made them leave; I played the raft/Mai stage. This isn’t Fatal Fury 2 but brings back those same memories as it’s a better version with all the same stages and was my first AES game.

    The other picture is my current MVS collection sans the new addition. Not going after a full set, just games I like. Also have Magical Drop 2-3, Zupapa and Real Bout Fatal Fury kits on the way. Real Bout Fatal Fury is missing the move strip stickers, so if you have English ones PM me and I will buy them from you if they're for sale!

    FFS.jpgKITS.jpg
    Cool story Loefye and congrats on that fresh looking kit. Fatal Fury Special is magic, one of the greatest fighters of all time

  15. #22640
    Lt. Laser
    Loefye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Seattle, WA

    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by thermaltreasure View Post
    Cool story Loefye and congrats on that fresh looking kit. Fatal Fury Special is magic, one of the greatest fighters of all time
    Thanks! Yea, some of the older Neo games especially have sort of that "magic" feel to them I think. FFS has some of the coolest art direction and music ever, and I like the relatively slower/strategic/timing heavy pace to it compared to more combo ridden modern fighters, or even stuff like Real Bout Fatal Fury Special(though that's great too in its own way).

  16. #22641
    MAX POWA SURGE!
    max 330 mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Richmond, VA

    Posts
    2,449
    While partying it up in York PA this weekend i found this guy hidden in a used book store. Gotta rebuild the joystick as the up and down arent working, but it came with a multicart and i haggled the guy down to 200 for it. Never had one before, so im excited to see what all is available for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck this gay earth

    -starks out

  17. #22642

    yagamikun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh

    Posts
    1,642
    Recent pickups for the archive. AOF3 is complete (and near mint), and found another amazing bare cart deal on an authentic Ninja Master's (repro case and insert). I thought I'd never have this game in my library, but the #barecartbandit strikes again! Ninja Master's is more fun than most people give it credit for.

    20201103_052115.jpg

  18. #22643
    Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Syn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

    Posts
    7,233
    Quote Originally Posted by max 330 mega View Post
    While partying it up in York PA this weekend i found this guy hidden in a used book store. Gotta rebuild the joystick as the up and down arent working, but it came with a multicart and i haggled the guy down to 200 for it. Never had one before, so im excited to see what all is available for it!
    Definitely get the multi cart as the games are expensive and there's quite a few worth playing.

  19. #22644
    MAX POWA SURGE!
    max 330 mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Richmond, VA

    Posts
    2,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Definitely get the multi cart as the games are expensive and there's quite a few worth playing.
    It came with one of the original multis from 1997 but it looks like i might grab a multi 3.0 or i also see a cart that uses an SD card for about twice the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    fuck this gay earth

    -starks out

  20. #22645
    Frenzy Football Player
    Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by yagamikun View Post
    Recent pickups for the archive. AOF3 is complete (and near mint), and found another amazing bare cart deal on an authentic Ninja Master's (repro case and insert). I thought I'd never have this game in my library, but the #barecartbandit strikes again! Ninja Master's is more fun than most people give it credit for.

    20201103_052115.jpg
    Awesome scoops, man! You’re becoming a real Big Tymer!


    http://www.neo-archive.com

  21. #22646
    Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.
    ratson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dordt!

    Posts
    7,067
    Got this in the mail today.
    Already had the rom, thanks to F4U57.

    IMG_20201103_230800.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

  22. #22647
    Tung's Hair Stylist
    thermaltreasure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wales

    Posts
    513
    Man, Micro Mages is so fucking good. I never owned a cart but I put the paid-for Rom on pretty much every emu device I use. Also that Ninja Masters is sliccckkkk

  23. #22648
    NEST Puppet
    Dr. Meat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX

    Posts
    171
    20201104_121721.jpg
    Got this in a trade recently. Been wanting this game for a long time.

  24. #22649

    yagamikun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Oh

    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Meat View Post
    20201104_121721.jpg
    Got this in a trade recently. Been wanting this game for a long time.
    Nice scoop! Been focusing on my AES collection this past year, but next year there are a few Mega Drive titles on my radar and Centy is one of them.

  25. #22650
    NeoSneth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    St Louis , MO

    Posts
    9,653
    That's pretty good condition for Centy. Those boxes do not hold up well.
    Steam: SnethSS ; XB:Sneth ; PSN:Sneth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 12 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •