Post Your Recent Purchases!

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Unfortunately no keys to the back and the front doesnt have a lock on it. The coin slot was added on there by an arcade at some point and def isnt original. Not sure how it got there but the guy I bought it from was given it by hos boss. I guess it was sitting in some warehouse or storage.
Do you have any info on the button layout or where I might be able to find a replacement CPO since this one is missing 1/3 of it?

You dont have even key to top of the cabinet for mini marquees? I dont fortunately know where you could get replacement CPO. I have been looking for restoration parts from internet because I also would like new side stickers. I found a french company called neo-legend who had in their blog post similar cabinet but they have stopped doing restoration.

Here is picture of CPO and original buttons:

mvspanel.JPG

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
One of my grail games for the MD that i really wished i'd picked up years ago when it was a little less stupidly priced.
A fab game as well, but most probably one i'll never own.

Unfortunately, once you played the arcade original, you can't really go back to this port, unless you just love collecting.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
This. The port is 10x more expensive as well :keke:

And it's sadly not the only example.

PAL Snes Sunset Riders and PAL Mega Drive Fatal Fury 2 are way more expensive than the arcade ones.

FF2 on the Mega Drive is as expensive as getting a Japanese AES + FF2 lol

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Unfortunately, once you played the arcade original, you can't really go back to this port, unless you just love collecting.

I agree. I like the MD and Nes versions but still prefer the arcade version. I guess it's whatever floats your boat.

violentluke

New Challenger
some pick ups over last 6 months
JCXDZQbh.jpg

RUc8Syth.jpg

WuVkb6Ih.jpg

ED5YIYhh.jpg

I5Ybltwh.jpg

yukbKbuh.jpg

Also my first stick ive built for the neogeo
all sanwa parts and neogeo emblem painted by my gf
qUcAGd6h.jpg

Last edited:

violentluke

New Challenger
I decided on only 1 shoot em up that cost around the $200.00 range and that was Radiant Silvergun, will be awhile if ever before I decide to spend that on a single Saturn game again.
I generally only buy games when I sell some of my comic collection off.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Picked up a few master system games recently. A few I have been after and finally pulled the trigger on.IMG_20161121_175013991~01.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Picked up a Super Famicom. Needs cleaned, but otherwise nice condition.

vLE0QYw.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

It's here!

I hate when i have items sent through DHL (Delivery Hassles Likely) and this was almost a pain. Solaris put the wrong street number on it. I was taking trash to the curb, saw the DHL driver looking at houses and told him he's looking for me. It fortunately wasn't taken back to the depot, about an hour away.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
$5 at Goodwill, all of this stuff is original right down to the 1977-84 star wars stuff, no re-pop, enough said.

There were a few casualties of the war that went to the dump...two gi-joe sets of disembodied legs, Adm Ackbar with an arm blown off, a droid bounty hunter with both arms removed, an old 1983 bigfoot battery powered truck that looked excellent but the motor was done, another little battery car that was fried too.

And I have a battery powered body on the shelf I kept that still works but no body to it (and a california raisin pvf playing a blue guitar.)

Also not pictured an older all wood, all mechanical key wound Regulator A branded(on the glass) wall clock with chime on the hour and the half which was a little over $8.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I was taking trash to the curb, saw the DHL driver looking at houses and told him he's looking for me. It fortunately wasn't taken back to the depot, about an hour away.

You're a genius, plus I love happy endings! Would love to see a pic once it's in action ;).

P.S. ...and, of course: Congrats, synbiosfan!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Manta3.jpg

Manta10.jpg

Zuni Manta Pin. Turquoise. Octavius and Irma Seowtewa, or Philander Gia. I'll probably recut a proper sized stone for 4:30 o'clock.

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Picked up a few master system games recently. A few I have been after and finally pulled the trigger on.View attachment 40699
I've only recently picked up phantasy star and golden axe warrior myself Montatez, great games.
Ninja gaiden is one that's on my want list.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I've only recently picked up phantasy star and golden axe warrior myself Montatez, great games.
Ninja gaiden is one that's on my want list.

Finshed phantasy star and ninja gaiden. After I finish the other phantasy stars I plan to play through golden axe warrior.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Finshed phantasy star and ninja gaiden. After I finish the other phantasy stars I plan to play through golden axe warrior.
Golden axe warrior is well worth your time.
Check out golvellius as well if you haven't already.