Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Pickups from a new store that opened near me today:

UK4ITG7.jpg

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
View attachment 49888View attachment 49887
Cool 26”x9.5” Neo 2-Slot style Pulstar Marquee. NOS, still has protective brown paper on it (thus the low quality photo when held to a backlight).. This is an official marquee with all rights reserved markings next to official SNK & Neo-Geo logos similar to the Kabuki Klash marquee. Despite the generic stars and text, the minimalist fashion looks kinda’ classy and to me at least I view it as a fun find :) .

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Finally found the Coast Is Clear cassette on eBay, completing my Anxious Records era Curve collection on cassette, save for Cuckoo (I have everything on CD)
N29b7ta.png

One of my favorite Czech shoegaze CDs. Beautiful.
iN6pNXp.png

jtFEmRD.png

Curve - Cherry 10" (my personal favorite Curve EP)
dpLtbbu.png

and "Whirlpool" by Chapterhouse in a longbox. It was very cheap, in mint condition (not that I really give a shit) and a summertime favorite.
kFkYpYU.png

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Some recent scoops:

Working CPS3 New Generation setup:
A7WHwzxl.jpg

5n6IRuSl.jpg

Picked up a few of these fingerboards for a project:
4ARuT49l.jpg

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I've been rounding out my spare parts stock the last few months and got this in the mail yesterday...Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis for a New Net City, I had been looking with zero luck for quite some time for this...

20180421_092848.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've been rounding out my spare parts stock the last few months and got this in the mail yesterday...Toshiba PF D29C051 chassis for a New Net City, I had been looking with zero luck for quite some time for this...

View attachment 49889

Yaton has a ton of these on ebay but in a not so clean condition. Good for cap kit/cleaning jobs.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Yaton has a ton of these on ebay but in a not so clean condition. Good for cap kit/cleaning jobs.

I saw he has a lot of Toshiba 9929 ones...mine are Toshiba 1843 boards, they look very similar though, any idea what the 9929 ones are for specifically??

Actually I see he has a 1843 board on there too...I should probably pick that up right now...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I saw he has a lot of Toshiba 9929 ones...mine are Toshiba 1843 boards, they look very similar though, any idea what the 9929 ones are for specifically??

Actually I see he has a 1843 board on there too...I should probably pick that up right now...

Did you just buy it? I needed a backup. Guess not now :/

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Did you just buy it? I needed a backup. Guess not now :/

Yep I ordered it, if your cab craps out let me know though... It looked like he had sold others in the recent past too so I'm guessing he'll have more up...

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've been a big fan of the Lost in Blue series, and wanted to go back to where it started. Survival kids just came in, so I plan to carve out some time for it this evening.

I've heard from many that Crystalis is a great game, and I like the set-up/premise, so I'm looking forward t putting some time in with that one.

DoeoKA2.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I've heard from many that Crystalis is a great game, and I like the set-up/premise, so I'm looking forward t putting some time in with that one.

...and I'm looking forward to your impressions. Kudos on the purchase, Renmauzo! I'm a sucker for 2D action-adventures & action-RPGs and this one's looking very promising.

HB_Gamer

n00b
Picked up a 1990 build 4 slot from a member. Strange thing, all sides look to be black originally with a big red sticker on the side that says Neo Geo System then SNK below. I haven’t seen one like it in the list of different cab configurations. Was big Black the first Big Red?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Picked up a 1990 build 4 slot from a member. Strange thing, all sides look to be black originally with a big red sticker on the side that says Neo Geo System then SNK below. I haven’t seen one like it in the list of different cab configurations. Was big Black the first Big Red?

The red sides of a big red are stickers. If you want a big black, your only option is cawk.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I've been a big fan of the Lost in Blue series, and wanted to go back to where it started. Survival kids just came in, so I plan to carve out some time for it this evening.

DoeoKA2.jpg

Dude... Crystalis defined the NES for me, and began my love for SNK.

Enjoy it really is a great game.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
No pictures right now because A.) Too lazy B.) Camera on my S8+ has been crap since a little incident. Waiting semi patiently for the Note 9...maybe...

Anyhow, picked up a copy of Mega Man X3. Been wanting to get one for a while, so finally bit the bullet on a decent price. Only SNES one I'm missing now is the soccer game and hardly in any rush to get that. Already have 8 on the Saturn. After that, might look into some of the X games on the PS1. Mega Man was always one of my favorite games growing up.

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member

DoeoKA2.jpg

Love me some Survival Kids. Too bad we never got the sequel.

Soundtrack fucking slays too: