Post Your Recent Purchases!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Got in one of my holy grails today, however I am contacting the seller as it was listed as fully working but the b board has issues. I swapped it with Spider-Man and everything worked.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Well, I didn't need another system, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to get an early Japanese rental system -

I really need to get round to selling the two AES systems I already had!

Very nice!

Interesting that the box has a green stripe but the instructions have a blue stripe.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
It's a CD-i. So not much to talk about. :p except that I got it on the cheap and that this particular model comes standard with the Digital Video Cart.

Xrl4zEe.jpg

Found a good condition Master System II.

Nice bonus is that this is the French variant that has RGB. I believe all other stock SMS II models had only RF out.

428kP4a.jpg

Still to this day it has the best versions of Dragon's Lair 1 and 2 and Space Ace.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
depending on who it is i think i'd be OK with sexual favors in exchange for that thing.

So i could make HMG lick my asshole for it.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Is it wrong that I kinda want a Phillips CD-i? :(

Exactly. What's not to like. ;p

And besides, the light-gun for that system will still work on modern TV's. This is because the gun doesn't interact with the screen (like the typical light-gun) but with its infrared receiver. Basically it's like having a primitive Wiimote on a cord.

Score +1 for the CD-i. :p

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I've been working little by little on a Bartop arcade kit I got for Christmas. Just got some parts in from focusattack yesterday, so I started assembling the control panel. I had to get extensions for the jlf shaft since it's mounted under a wood control panel. The carbon fiber is a vehicle wrap I had left over that I purchased for some for some fightsticks I built a couple of years ago. The color scheme will match the side art that I'm currently working on.
IMG_0881.JPG
IMG_0883.JPG

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
depending on who it is i think i'd be OK with sexual favors in exchange for that thing.

So i could make HMG lick my asshole for it.

Is this going to be streamed live on SylvieSat?

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Some stuff from japan, Garregga , 5 Namco mini cabs, Sega Hangon mini and finally secured a Batrider kit poster .IMG_0399_2.jpg
IMG_0408.jpg

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The carbon fiber is a vehicle wrap I had left over that I purchased for some for some fightsticks I built a couple of years ago. The color scheme will match the side art that I'm currently working on.
now THIS looks awesome!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Say hello to daisy, she's a great dane and the latest addition to the family.

20170225_214758.jpg
20170225_214847.jpg

I've alway's wanted a dane and she'll make good company for our 8 year old ridgeback cindy.

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Say hello to daisy, she's a great dane and the latest addition to the family.

I've alway's wanted a dane and she'll make good company for our 8 year old ridgeback cindy.

Awesome dog, cat. Congrats.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
A friend has two!

Awesome addition to the family!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Got these two,

5fH1sBo.jpg

hslKxsQ.jpg

That particular PC Engine AV booster is quite a neat device. It has a few options available to it. Including the fact that you can connect those HD Retrovision Genesis Component cables to it. I tried it that way on my Sony PVM. Works great.

zdmMPKF.jpg