Post Your Recent Purchases!

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
:D
so, another MURDER crime scene brought to you this fine morn.
already have a GAYGEAR, so i can let this one go to a friend at cost.
console had a 'sega game pack 4-in-1' cartridge seated in it's game socket when acquired. (another double)
ps3 chunky is BC model and old CFW flash, 3.55, NOT updating either.
rocking horse shit to find, and this is complete in box with a native OEM bluetooth keypad that clips over the ps3 pad.
shaq-fu is incomplete, no manual.
obvious damage to the game case and outer cover label, cartridge is in great condition.
red ninja is in far better condition and complete than my library copy, will keep this one and give old one away.
psychic force is complete, yet unofficial game case.
appears to be the old rental style, no embossed playstation logo on the disk tray.
will clean up case and reset label later on.
BOOBS! :p

Attachments

• SCP-0004.JPG
    SCP-0004.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 200

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
Just scored this sweet chaos emerald for the NGPC. Came with the super rare clamshell case too.
mx9BWNY.png

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Though many of you will feel wrath of ill means, I have for you chat blacked TROLLS.
Mom took me to the dentist and able to take my stuffed bear for comfort. MADMAN CAN TAKE NOTES:mad::mad::mad:
Stopped by ice cream shop and game store, picked up gems for being so nice while in chair.
HA! :p:p YOU SUCKS PIPIS!!! :help:

s307Ejg.jpg

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Though many of you will feel wrath of ill means, I have for you chat blacked TROLLS.
Mom took me to the dentist and able to take my stuffed bear for comfort. MADMAN CAN TAKE NOTES:mad::mad::mad:
Stopped by ice cream shop and game store, picked up gems for being so nice while in chair.

View attachment 49853

You've got some insane colouring in skills there bro

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

IB9hNdW.jpg

FTFY :D

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

You trooler!!!:angry: Chat ban I FIND YOU IN LAKE! Keep picking on me, THE PONY will skewer you with love pipi! :blow_top:
Tired of you LOLFAGZ shittng up me, the corner is where I'M strong. HA! fight with all times mod and quarters! :angry:

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
Lol. Dude they won't show up for the drugs. You got video games that can be sold. You really are dense.
Not sure why that is any more attractive to them now than it's always been. I didn't show the collection.

I never thought I'd say that to anybody but you sir are even dumber than Amiga1200. You literally made it a walk in the park for the original owner of the drugs to track you down and yet you worry about some local junkies.
Excuse me for being LESS wordy than usual. I'll try not to make THAT mistake again, even if you don't like it. If anyone else complains about my wordiness, I will be sure to refer them to you. :)

Here, I made this EXTRA wordy, just for you:
I got tired of typing "local junkies, criminals, and drug dealers" and left it off because I thought "local junkies" was enough to get the point across and you could infer the rest. Instead, I get you trying to make my point for me. Yes, I was also concerned about the original owner coming after me. I couldn't hid[e] the discovery which is why I had to follow that up with a call to the police. When they told me not to let the vendor know that I called the police, it really put a dent in that plan, which is why I made sure that the video ended with us saying "let's make the call." Otherwise I would've cut off the cringy argument about bagging/double-bagging it. Glad I didn't, since one of you confided that it was his "favorite part." ;)

Yes, they COULD track me down. That was the case as soon as I discovered it. We started sharing before we even knew what we'd find in there. Without a time machine there was no way to retract that, which is why I made sure to involve the police and demonstrate that I don't have it as soon as possible. I couldn't just retract a live reveal. Calling police and making a police report also served to verify for anyone who would have assumed it was an April Fools joke. It wouldn't have been international news without that. Total non-story... except to the guy who lost his stuff.

There was every reason to call the cops once the cat was out of the bag.

Every.

Reason.

Yup its the free version. Says so on boot up
The seller I checked out on Aliexpress was also selling 3.3 UniBIOS chips. My guess is that they only sold it with the free version so that they have an opportunity to upsell.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

View attachment 49853

Return that Y6, and get the LE with the glasses. Like a bawce.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I couldn't hid the discovery.

We started sharing before we even knew what we'd find in there.

You read an article talking about drugs hidden in Famicom carts. You then stumble upon two NES carts that are heavier than they should be (I wonder how many NES carts you weighed since you read that article). You buy them both in hopes of finding something. You decide to open them during a public live stream perfectly knowing the carts could contain illegal stuff. All of that with your real account and infos (because why not).

Yeah, I'm sorry I called you a moron. You're obviously a genius, my bad.

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
You read an article talking about drugs hidden in Famicom carts.
Spiders. Not drugs. Live spiders. They were exotic animal smugglers.

You then stumble upon two NES carts that are heavier than they should be (I wonder how many NES carts you weighed since you read that article).
No need to wonder: Exactly zero.

I only weighed to demonstrate what I was saying to the camera. The camera can't see that it "feels" heavier.

You buy them both in hopes of finding something.
Not "in hopes." I already knew I would find something interesting. That's why we bought them and why we used the cameras. Even though there are benign reasons for Golf to weigh more, I knew enough to know that a 3-screw Golf that doesn't have AUX pins should not contain a Famicom adapter.

You decide to open them during a public live stream perfectly knowing the carts could contain illegal stuff. All of that with your real account and infos (because why not).
"Illegal" isn't always something to be afraid of. Would we be having this conversation if it was more spiders, dead after being lost for over a year?

Yeah, I'm sorry I called you a moron. You're obviously a genius, my bad.
Try to follow the details better next time you want to write a biting observation like this. :)

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
All this hate will go away if you just admit a good part of the motivation for you creating these videos and recording the cops was for some level of attention and getting subscribers to your youtube channel.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
All this hate will go away if you just admit a good part of the motivation for you creating these videos and recording the cops was for some level of attention and getting subscribers to your youtube channel.

:lolz: well looks like we've got another passenger for the SS TopTier, hop on buddy!