Post Your Recent Purchases!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I fucked up and ended up with two Tobe! Polystars pcb’s haha. Bid on two, won both. Oops

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It's been a while but I've done that before.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It's been a while but I've done that before.

It was one of those moments where I was like “shit I’ve been looking for years, I’m sure I won’t get one”...then I got both! Haha guess I’ll have a backup

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Oh yea, why do you think the price has skyrocketed on it? When I first joined you could buy a copy for 70 bucks or so. Not anymore. I buy everyone I can get my hands on.

I'll take one off you for $80!

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Oh yea, why do you think the price has skyrocketed on it? When I first joined you could buy a copy for 70 bucks or so. Not anymore. I buy everyone I can get my hands on.

Your like a fat kid in a candy store!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yes. But it was no accident.
View attachment 49901

I always thought you were a pulstar guy which is understandable but I never really understood how much of a pulstar guy.

Y'know collections don't impress me at all but when someone goes out of their way to acquire the SAME game over and over again it's something different. So in saying that this actually impresses me, keep up the good work I'm sure there's a few rustled jimmies out there now. :keke:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I always thought you were a pulstar guy which is understandable but I never really understood how much of a pulstar guy.

Y'know collections don't impress me at all but when someone goes out of their way to acquire the SAME game over and over again it's something different. So in saying that this actually impresses me, keep up the good work I'm sure there's a few rustled jimmies out there now. :keke:

I aim to please ;)

giphy.gif

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
It's like Mel Gibson's character in "Conspiracy Theory", who had to buy every copy of "catcher in the rye" that he saw, just because.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
No pictures right now because A.) Too lazy B.) Camera on my S8+ has been crap since a little incident. Waiting semi patiently for the Note 9...maybe...

Anyhow, picked up a copy of Mega Man X3. Been wanting to get one for a while, so finally bit the bullet on a decent price. Only SNES one I'm missing now is the soccer game and hardly in any rush to get that. Already have 8 on the Saturn. After that, might look into some of the X games on the PS1. Mega Man was always one of my favorite games growing up.

Get on that Megaman X4, it's the second best in the series behind the first X IMO. I'd imagine it's probably pretty cheap on Playstation (not so much on Saturn.) You can pretty much forget the rest of the series after that.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Get on that Megaman X4, it's the second best in the series behind the first X IMO. I'd imagine it's probably pretty cheap on Playstation (not so much on Saturn.) You can pretty much forget the rest of the series after that.

I actually have X4 & X5. Picked them up fairly cheap at a convention I was at. I would say I'd go for all the games, but really have no desire for the Game Boy versions. They'd end up just sitting on a shelf and collecting dust.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It's like Mel Gibson's character in "Conspiracy Theory", who had to buy every copy of "catcher in the rye" that he saw, just because.

No. He felt obligated to buy a copy every time he went into a book store, not buy every one he saw.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Trying to do some console to jamma- if I can get it working I'll post it. Currently waiting for parts now.

Looking forward to seeing it. My projects are usually just cleaning and fixing stuff. I like to see the more ambitious stuff.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I actually have X4 & X5. Picked them up fairly cheap at a convention I was at. I would say I'd go for all the games, but really have no desire for the Game Boy versions. They'd end up just sitting on a shelf and collecting dust.

I kinda liked Megaman Xtreme back when it was current, but it's pretty pointless when we all have devices that can play the real SNES game on a portable now, or you could get Maverick Hunter on PSP.