Page 896 of 902 FirstFirst ... 396796846886892893894895896897898899900 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 22527

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops

Quote Originally Posted by Raph4 View Post
    beautiful
    Thank you! I kind of wish we had a section here for restoration threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiso View Post
    You are amongst the worst people to ever post at this site.

Dogg-Father

Quote Originally Posted by radiantsvgun View Post
    Thank you! I kind of wish we had a section here for restoration threads.
    start one in the Arcade section! I've seen some of your other work...
    _ _ ___________________________ _ _
    People I've delt with:
    |Steve Rhine|Vinh|Jeff Kurtz|Kenny Boy|Big Bear|Fox1|Bones|Kid Aphex|Bluevoodu|Kubikiri Basara|Shawn|Michael Yagami|

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Just had a box I shipped from japan 3 months ago arrive, only game not shown is Neo Bomberman. Nothing terribly crazy here, mostly sub $100 games aside from MOTW, Andro Dunos, and Neo Bomberman. Bunch of KOF, both Stakes Winners, FF3, Real Bout, Master of Shogi, League Bowling, Fire Suplex, Quiz KOF.

Also got this sweet new old stock Irritating Maze cart. I don't have a pic but I also picked up new old stock Hyper 64 fighting board from the same guy.

Non Neo Geo are these old arcade promo displays for Makaimura and SF2.

neo box.jpgIritating maze new.jpgmakaimura.jpgstreet fighter display.jpg

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

20210122_171958.jpg

The Satiator!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rugal's Thug

Awesome! How much did that set you back?

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

$259 + 2 day shipping

Getting a sd ready then I'll get their files. It feels solid, nothing flimsy or cheap. A few updates in I hope the menu will be more Mode like. I've heard that the Satiator Menu is fine but could be better.

Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

A bit of a splurge from selling off my home carts, I decided on scooping up a couple of Cave titles that I enjoy in kit form, DoDonPachi Daioujou and Espgaluda. I already got the batteries off the PCBs and I have new ones on the way which I'll check up on regularly. I also got a 27C160 eprom so I can program it and upgrade my White Label DOJ to Black Label.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    A bit of a splurge from selling off my home carts, I decided on scooping up a couple of Cave titles that I enjoy in kit form, DoDonPachi Daioujou and Espgaluda. I already got the batteries off the PCBs and I have new ones on the way which I'll check up on regularly. I also got a 27C160 eprom so I can program it and upgrade my White Label DOJ to Black Label.
    Nice clean looking Espgaluda. I like the way Cave kits come with some big arts.

Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSludge View Post
    Nice clean looking Espgaluda. I like the way Cave kits come with some big arts.
    For sure, the pop up art is pretty cool. It would certainly get my attention in an arcade.

Armored Scrum Object

C732762F-A27E-4A79-8F58-CEBEE5C4BC16_1_201_a.jpeg

I bought this Sonic the hedgehog abstract art piece for $30 shipped. The right pupil definitely looks a bit off but I like it irregardless. I'm searching for a 11x14 frame or I might take it to Michals to have it done professionally..

I also purchased quite a bit of dreamcast stuff in the last few weeks but I am still waiting on a few games to arrive before I take pics.
    Last edited by MetalSlugVet; 01-23-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Another Striker

Got this beautiful copy of a 1st edition/ 1st printing of Stephen King's The Shining!20210123_080817.jpg
    20210123_080829.jpg
    20210123_080842.jpg
    20210123_080902.jpg
    20210123_081040.jpg
    20210123_080952.jpg

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSlugVet View Post
    C732762F-A27E-4A79-8F58-CEBEE5C4BC16_1_201_a.jpeg

I bought this Sonic the hedgehog abstract art piece for $30 shipped. The right pupil definitely looks a bit off but I like it irregardless. I'm searching for a 11x14 frame or I might take it to Michals to have it done professionally..

I also purchased quite a bit of dreamcast stuff in the last few weeks but I am still waiting on a few games to arrive before I take pics.
    It's abstract alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bojangles View Post
    Got this beautiful copy of a 1st edition/ 1st printing of Stephen King's The Shining!20210123_080817.jpg
    We don't need a dozen 4K pictures of a fucking book, you cunt.
    Also clean your fingernails.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.

I prefer the movie version

健康第一
    Health comes first

Another Striker

The multiple pictures are to show that it is a 1st edition/1st printing. Also some people actually work hard labor jobs that involve their hands getting dirty. Not everyone can be as lucky as you and make their money off webcam bukkake videos, dipshit.

so you can't clean your fingernails just because you're working? I think you're probably just a lazy, umkempt asshole.
    They're probably dirty from fisting too many assholes in a row.
    Last edited by Dr Shroom; 01-23-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Another Striker

Look man, you and me got off on the wrong foot. I dont want to seem like an asshole to you but I work in construction/ lawncare. Dirty nails are part of the territory. I could clean them sure, but they would be dirty the very next day seeing as how I work 5- 6 days out of the week mostly. I am not an unkempt person by any means, but something's, you just cant avoid due to your activities. I apologize if you're OCD about that kind of shit and it got you hot and bothered. Dont you have anything constructive to say like maybe, Stephen King is a hack, or I just dont care for his books especially the Shining. No, your issue went straight to something as mundane and stupid as a little dirt in my nails. Grow up man.

I could clean them sure, but they would be dirty the very next day seeing as how I work 5- 6 days out of the week mostly. I am not an unkempt person by any means, but something's, you just cant avoid due to your activities.
    sounds like you're just lazy and making excuses-.

Another Striker

Also, I am far from being an asshole. I am only aggresive towards dickwads like you when constantly provoked. I've tried being civil with some of you, but alot of you guys got a superiority complex that you seriously need to get over because you ain't all that. Maybe try being friendly next time and you wont get such a hostile response, because I dont take kindly to assholes who want to make my life a living hell over stupid, petty shit. Again, grow the fuck up.

Armored Scrum Object

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    It's abstract alright.
    Yes my uncle is a very talented painter in San Diego. His paintings sell for around $10,000-$15,000 and he was all pissed off I spent money on it. I think it’s cool I’m not sure why I think since sonic 2 was my first video game ever and my memory of it is flawed and distorted just like the painting.

Also, I am far from being an asshole.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4465873
    sounds like an asshole to me.

nice tablecloth btw, you got that from a dead grandma?
    Last edited by Dr Shroom; 01-23-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Another Striker

You are beyond clueless. I support three children and my spouse and am never late paying my Bill's, I have a demanding life with two toddlers. I have waaaaay more important things on my mind than dirty fingernails. But you wouldn't know responsibility if it smacked you in the face. The extent of your responsibilities is cleaning your room and being on your best behavior so that mommy will buy you those Neo Geo games you've always wanted.

who the fuck asked about your children, retard? are you even sure they are yours?

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4465873
    sounds like an asshole to me.

nice tablecloth btw, you got that from a dead grandma?
    Oh, this shit again. I already told you guys for the hundredth time, now please clean your ears because this is the last time I'm mentioning this. She was giving them away for FREE. I told her those games were worth money and that she should try to get something for them. She just wanted to get rid of them, so since I was a friend she had no problem giving them to me. I ended up giving her what I had at the time which was 75% of what those games cost. She accepted even though I made it clear she could make alot more on ebay, she said no,no you are a family friend and I just want to unload these games, as my late friend was kind of a hoarder. I in no way would intentionally rip off someone I consider family. However you guys choose to continue to demonize me, all the while you brag about the ludicrous deals you've gotten yourselves. Maybe look in the mirror before you judge others.

Those are some buttcheek digging fingers.

Thread Information