Post Your Recent Purchases!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Finally a new PC after 12 fucking years. I feel like I've finally come into Gohan's world.
Maybe, but I haven't played a PC game in months, lol. Despite having a capable PC I still get new games on the consoles most of the time.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
B2TceK7.jpg

Got some NGP games from Shawn. He ships faster than his SSDs read/write speeds that he used to sell.

I think out of all the metal slugs this is the one they put the most heart into.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
SSD? Because that's got to be the biggest game changer coming from a 2008 machine.

Yeah two of them. I'm having a hard time getting used to the upgrade. It's like going from a YUGO to a Corvette. Everything just loads and runs so fucking fast. My friend who built this for me added a ton of shit without my asking if I wanted to pay more. It was more or less... "Yeah I just got extras of all this shit laying around the house." His PC at home is a beast but yeah this thing isn't a slouch either.

It really feels like a whole new world opened up for me. Looking at a screen with an HMDI connection instead of VGA is dayam. lol

I decided to run Skyrim on this because why not. I don't think I realized the big difference in running that game at 60fps like I do now. Looking at my old PC it lasted a god damn long time but I'm probably going to give it to someone who doesn't need something super powerful. I'll just format the fucker and install Windows 7 on it as my friend told me that would be best since it's so old so it won't have any issues.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
lMJC9Clr.jpg

Just got in Magical Drop 3 AES. This is the first Neo game I ever played and the first arcade game that I really mastered. It definitely got me started into the platform and I hold a lot of fond memories with this title. I wanted to own a home copy since it does mean a lot to me, and I was able to work it out.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
lMJC9Clr.jpg

Just got in Magical Drop 3 AES. This is the first Neo game I ever played and the first arcade game that I really mastered. It definitely got me started into the platform and I hold a lot of fond memories with this title. I wanted to own a home copy since it does mean a lot to me, and I was able to work it out.
Nice scoop, and a good looking copy also!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Nice scoop, and a good looking copy also!

Thanks man! It’s got it’s little issues, but it’s solid overall. The cart has been well loved for sure, which I don’t mind. It’ll be played and enjoyed :)

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
SHMUP Collection (Just Limited) [Nintendo Switch]

A1FWMq4.jpg

LXz8vPK.jpg

---

Inside, on the flyer :
bewGLYE.jpg

coming soon...
Andro Dunos 2 ? This year ?? Does anyone have any information ???

ew8H4Lo.jpg

https://www.pixelheart.eu/

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Not a new purchase per se But i just got my NGCD back with the SD loader installed :)
Just had a quick test run, And it is significantly faster loading as promised, Not got the time to play properly atm but I did a quick timed test with Metal slug 2.

14 secs initial boot to main menu
14 secs to load the first mission

Thats approx 50% faster than normal.

I didnt time it but I also had a quick round on KOF99, Loading times were very reasonable.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Screenshot_2020-07-09-15-54-22.png

I am going to get some powerful shoes...at least according to the tracking?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
MUST SEE POWERFUL SHOES!
Screenshot_2020-07-09-17-49-45.png

Who cares what they look like they can alter the fabric of time/space! I bet I can control it better than a delivery driver not even wearing them too!

Mutation

Super Sidekicks 3
Received this afternoon : 2 x Nesica card readers, fast-i/O board, Neo-Geo World #2 from '95 and another RingEdge 2 mobo :

Nesica card readers :
1594378530-img-0147-1.jpg

Fast-i/O :
1594378564-img-0145-1.jpg

Neo-Geo World #2 :
1594378588-img-0146-1.jpg

2nd RingEdge 2 Multi mobo :
1594302121-img-0144-1.jpg

Mhaze

n00b
After a while I added a new game to my small collection and got this one last week in very good condition.

IMG_20200710_210132.jpg

IMG_20200710_210930.jpg

Mhaze

n00b
Nice pickup, it's the best Fatal Fury I think.

Yeah, I also like it a lot, altough I am not an expert.

Congrats! I ve snatched one myself a couple of weeks ago too.

@raph4: You cant touch the king. FFS ftw!

Have fun with it ;).

If DHL would be able to deliver a package, I also would have mine, but now they send it back to the seller ... One day in office and not at home and then something like this happens. :very_ang:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
ON THE GWEEEEEEEN!! also MMMMMMMETAL SLUG!

MS came with its box which was a surprise, no mention of that being included. Sadly no surprise artwork, can't win them all.

carts.jpg

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Nice, lachlan! Just started playing NTM about 6 weeks ago, and the game is addicting! Getting to average -9 scores so far. Watch some of Bode’s videos on YouTube if you want to see an expert player.