Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
My second favorite. Real bout 2 was my personal favorite.

i'm like a kid in a candy store in that i don't know which one to pick. but i may have to agree. i would say real bout 2 is the better one.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
mUXGnIx.jpg

Anyone else going

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Finally tracked down a Last Blade 2 arcade poster and had it framed. Imho it's the best one SNK ever produced.

Normally I wouldn't put videogame stuff on my walls, but I might make an exception for this one.

bigapple3am

Quiz Detective
Grabbed a complete SSIII kit (no game) for $16. I didn't know it had everything when I bought it, I just wanted the move stickers! I also picked up my first candy cab. Hoping to snag an original bezel for it tomorrow.

Photo Feb 12, 10 19 42 PM.jpgPhoto Feb 12, 5 32 39 PM.jpg

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Full hardware Mega Drive clone.

Works fine with the Sega CD.

Even found at least one Game Gear cart (Prince of Persia) that works and plays fine in this setup without the usual flashing screen, weird colors, etc, that you'd get with incompatibilities when trying to play GG games via a Genesis/MD.

eXo17Ou.jpg

jmFCJef.jpg

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A clone with a working extension port, kind of cool. Any idea about its production date?

I'm guessing '94-'95. I think that's about the time frame of other "super" MD clones as well. Aito, Scorpion, Super Senga, etc.

And what's with this remote-control like glossy plastic piece in-between the headphone & controller jacks?

Eagle eyed Ollie. lol
That's a built-in IR receiver. Doesn't function with that official Sega wireless pad tho.

This clone has a bunch of neat features. Besides 50/60hz and region switches, there's an 2nd cartridge port at the bottom of the unit. You could, say, stick an EverDrive in there and still have the top cartridge port free.

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
not a fan of the cover and although i would rather have the original individual soundtracks, this collection is sweet and convenient.
Yeah I agree. Also the cover is pretty bad and matches the name haha. The king of soundtracks. But the contents is what counts.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Full hardware Mega Drive clone.

Works fine with the Sega CD.

Even found at least one Game Gear cart (Prince of Persia) that works and plays fine in this setup without the usual flashing screen, weird colors, etc, that you'd get with incompatibilities when trying to play GG games via a Genesis/MD.

eXo17Ou.jpg

jmFCJef.jpg

Looks similar to the Scorpion 16 clone that was featured on the Bad Influence telly show here in the UK back in t’day. Does it have a built in game, or the panel on the bottom to add one?

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Looks similar to the Scorpion 16 clone that was featured on the Bad Influence telly show here in the UK back in t’day. Does it have a built in game, or the panel on the bottom to add one?

No built-in game. Does have a 2nd cart port at the bottom. You have a link to that show?