Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Just received this:

Rsg10YP.jpg

Finally, now just the Persona 5 artbook left... agh!

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
regretted selling my big red, took care of that last night with a big bundle purchase, most of the games shown here plus a minty cab.
anyone make mini marquees any more?
with Fast Striker and Gunlord, how do I determine what editions these are?

Neo Pile.png

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
regretted selling my big red, took care of that last night with a big bundle purchase, most of the games shown here plus a minty cab.
anyone make mini marquees any more?
with Fast Striker and Gunlord, how do I determine what editions these are?

View attachment 47112

Sploosh.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
not up on that jive there, is that slang for shooting on your keyboard? cause that its a nice haul or 'straya for something else?

Extreme sploosh all over the keyboard/monitor/wall/Mrs/etc

Yes, that is a fine ass haul! Damn jelly there bud....

Or I could say "Bloody hell, that haul almost gave me a half mongrel....."

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Way too much good stuff on display here.

Time to slow this train down a bit.

As you know the holiday season is upon us. I thought I would enjoy the spirit of Christmas this year by picking up this VHS treasure.

I think I'll let it run on one of my old TV setups.

I would like to go see that place someday.

s-l1600.jpg

Run length 16:52

The World's LARGEST Christmas store!

If you love the joy and excitement of the CHRISTmas season, then enjoy those special feelings all year long at Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland!

The sights, sounds, and spirit of CHRISTmas completely surround you at this amazing store, which is the size of one and a half football fields. Bronner's is overflowing with 50,000 trims and gifts.

Bronner's is located in Frankenmuth, Michigan's "Little Bavaria."

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Way too much good stuff on display here.

Time to slow this train down a bit.

As you know the holiday season is upon us. I thought I would enjoy the spirit of Christmas this year by picking up this VHS treasure.

I think I'll let it run on one of my old TV setups.

I would like to go see that place someday.

View attachment 47114

Run length 16:52

The World's LARGEST Christmas store!

If you love the joy and excitement of the CHRISTmas season, then enjoy those special feelings all year long at Bronner's CHRISTmas Wonderland!

The sights, sounds, and spirit of CHRISTmas completely surround you at this amazing store, which is the size of one and a half football fields. Bronner's is overflowing with 50,000 trims and gifts.

Bronner's is located in Frankenmuth, Michigan's "Little Bavaria."

My mother LIVES for Christmas. She'd fucking LOVE this place.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
My mother LIVES for Christmas. She'd fucking LOVE this place.

Your mom lives for Christmas. Wait.

Srsly though, she should go to Santa Claus, Indiana if that's the case. The place is fuckin' looney. A buddy got married there and everything in the town is decorated like Christmas year round. It is the most bizarre place I've ever visited.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Since I just bought an AW bundle, I thought I should post the games I had already.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dVkOd

I was already going to sell the doubles I had but I'll wait until after this new bundle arrives.

Point being, if you think I'm a flipper have fun. If you think I'll charge the $50 shipped for boot doubles, get excited.

Obviously, legit games will be different.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Since I just bought an AW bundle, I thought I should post the games I had already.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dVkOd

I was already going to sell the doubles I had but I'll wait until after this new bundle arrives.

Point being, if you think I'm a flipper have fun. If you think I'll charge the $50 shipped for boot doubles, get excited.

Obviously, legit games will be different.

Syn, I'm looking for a few of those games. Get at me bro.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Syn, I'm looking for a few of those games. Get at me bro.

I will.

Please conduct all transactions in the market.

Correct.

This thread is eternally spammed so I thought I'd mention my recent purchases and a slight derail.

I thought you of all people would appreciate rubbing the newbs noses in the Holy Grail of the site to them. A peek at the marketplace. :lolz:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Any extra Dolphin Blue boots?

I finally got around to framing my new poster:

ef1e7f2cf2b6edcdf34649ba88abbeb8.jpg

I also broke down and ordered a bottle of the Blade Runner whiskey before it finally sells out. Drunk replicant posts coming soon.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Finally got my 3 button Hori

This one is for Saturn but i bought it specifically for Sega GENESIS. I also have the PS2 variant on the way and im gonna do the same thing to that one.

I kept the joystick stock because i didnt want to hack up the case to try and fit a sanwa or semitsu in there. The buttons as usual were obviously soldered to the board so for its better to just swap out for QD style connectors then to solder to those tabs

This one's stock parts are great. I'm impressed at how satisfied i was with this thing out the box. if there was an easier way to 1 for 1 swap the boards i would have kept everything the same.

I used low profile seimitsu as usual. the internal pic is when i tried to use OBSF but the case wouldnt close properly

da48171d-4d72-5fd1-b07d-b80b24869ce6.jpg
8d0beaed-cb19-527f-9f12-9402f7dc986f.jpga734de41-49b8-5f1d-9e0c-7260d6ff9c22.jpgbed4056d-8c0c-5ed1-9494-a1b8c3621577.jpgdd91a047-b569-5a48-82c3-f77f9d432a7a.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I like modding it for the Gen. It looks solid enough. I also wonder why more people haven't modded it in general. Cut a new plate to your needs and bam, a solid controller.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I like modding it for the Gen. It looks solid enough. I also wonder why more people haven't modded it in general. Cut a new plate to your needs and bam, a solid controller.

probably because alot of people dont like cutting metal. i know i dont lol.

the only issue i have with it is it was a bit rusty on the bottom left corner. i soaked it some CLR for a couple of hours but it didnt quite get it. its better then it was though.