Page 897 of 903 FirstFirst ... 397797847887893894895896897898899900901 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,425 of 22554

Thread: Post Your Recent Purchases!

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Those are some buttcheek digging fingers.
    Alright, I give up. Apparently your psychiatric problems prevent you from reasoning. I guess it must be a prerequisite for someone to be the biggest douchebag possible to join this forum. Whatever.....

Armored Scrum Object

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bojangles View Post
    Alright, I give up. Apparently your psychiatric problems prevent you from reasoning. I guess it must be a prerequisite for someone to be the biggest douchebag possible to join this forum. Whatever.....
    You know how you joke with your friends and rag on each other? That’s kinda how this site is, don’t take anything too seriously and you will be fine. However if you are super sensitive I recommend not using this forum, those people tend to crash and burn big time.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSlugVet View Post
    You know how you joke with your friends and rag on each other? That’s kinda how this site is, don’t take anything too seriously and you will be fine. However if you are super sensitive I recommend not using this forum, those people tend to crash and burn big time.
    Okay, you have a point. It's just sometimes it's a little hard to make out what the intent behind the words is, just because of how extreme the verbiage can get. I dont know if its hazing and a right of passage, or people here just genuinely do not like me or anything I post. I dont want to upset anyone. I just want to talk about our main hobby which is videogames. I will admit though, I do get on the defensive when I feel attacked. I guess I just dont fully understand how this place works.

Another Striker

I apologize for being an uptight jackass. I'll stick with this site, and learn to assimilate.

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

I apologize for being an uptight jackass. I'll stick with this site, and learn to assimilate.
    We have a tendency to rag on each other. Shroom got me for admittedly long fingernails in a pic. If you mess around in Miscellaneous especially the Warroom dress in waders and have fun.

Cheng's Errand Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Neodogg View Post
    start one in the Arcade section! I've seen some of your other work...
    Seconded!
    Whose mouth do I have to shit in to get some respect around here?

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Those are some buttcheek digging fingers.
    Draw us something!!!

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I recall a seemingly mellow fellow and lawyer (This place seems to attract a lot of lawyers for some reason. People who make a living by arguing endlessly?) on here who arrived sounding all calm. We chatted once as he wanted to purchase one of the games I had mentioned having. No deal, but he sounded so reasonable.

I got distracted from the forum for a while and returned some months later. When I got back, the same guy had transformed into a frothing at the mouth crazy person who was getting into fights regularly with even the more sane forum members, let alone the trolls.

Perhaps revealingly, he had gotten even some of the types here who say people should chill and go with the survival of the fittest flow of the place to chimp out themselves when it was their oxen getting gored, as it were, which I found sad and amusing all at once. After a few years of drama, he finally skulked off to gripe in eternal bitterness somewhere else. I don't recall his specific name, but it doesn't matter as he was just one example of many.

I don't mean to discourage you, but you should at least be aware that the same could happen to you. Once the transformation takes place, one is doomed to engage in Internet tough guy routines and talk of "plane tickets" and death threats and general drama forevers. One formerly respected forum member was disgraced in a fraudulent game deal scandal that made the news, while another was sentenced to life in prison. It's not worth it.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSludge View Post
    I recall a seemingly mellow fellow and lawyer (This place seems to attract a lot of lawyers for some reason. People who make a living by arguing endlessly?) on here who arrived sounding all calm. We chatted once as he wanted to purchase one of the games I had mentioned having. No deal, but he sounded so reasonable.

I got distracted from the forum for a while and returned some months later. When I got back, the same guy had transformed into a frothing at the mouth crazy person who was getting into fights regularly with even the more sane forum members, let alone the trolls.

Perhaps revealingly, he had gotten even some of the types here who say people should chill and go with the survival of the fittest flow of the place to chimp out themselves when it was their oxen getting gored, as it were, which I found sad and amusing all at once. After a few years of drama, he finally skulked off to gripe in eternal bitterness somewhere else. I don't recall his specific name, but it doesn't matter as he was just one example of many.

I don't mean to discourage you, but you should at least be aware that the same could happen to you. Once the transformation takes place, one is doomed to engage in Internet tough guy routines and talk of "plane tickets" and death threats and general drama forevers. One formerly respected forum member was disgraced in a fraudulent game deal scandal that made the news, while another was sentenced to life in prison. It's not worth it.
    Yeah man, I learned my lesson. My thing was just that I didnt know if the hate that was being thrown my way was because people legit hated me and thought I was an asshole, when all I really want to do is become a part of the community and share along in conversations about the hobbies we all mutually love. From here on out, I'll learn to blow off the criticism and not take it to heart. Thank you for giving me a clearer picture of the way things are here. I will say this, this is the toughest forum to assimilate to, because from the moment you join, you're put through an emotional bootcamp. I guess I can see why you do that. Weed out the mentally weak I suppose.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    How many "Bills" do you pay and what services do they perform on you?
    I'm sorry to disappoint you pally, but those Bill's dont go to any type of lewd services. It's boring shit like, rent, phone Bill's, light bill, water bill, car payments, kids college funds, just boring shit.

Just Short...
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Don't forget if someone just annoys you, you can block their posts. Don't do that though, sooner or later they'll post something useful.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Don't forget if someone just annoys you, you can block their posts. Don't do that though, sooner or later they'll post something useful.
    I wont put anyone on block. At least not for long. I learn to just suck it up and move on. I'd be wasting way too much of my energy trying to please everybody, no matter how much I'd like their approval and acceptance.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Unless he blocks LoneSage in which case he'll miss out on gems like "why can't I use shampoo in my dishwasher?"

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Draw us something!!!
    Someday, my love.

Neo*Geomancer

You are beyond clueless. I support three children and my spouse and am never late paying my Bill's, I have a demanding life with two toddlers. I have waaaaay more important things on my mind than dirty fingernails. But you wouldn't know responsibility if it smacked you in the face. The extent of your responsibilities is cleaning your room and being on your best behavior so that mommy will buy you those Neo Geo games you've always wanted.
    You're a fucking cry baby. You post all this personal shit and cry when you get teased.

YOU should fucking "grow up". You dont have to reply to every fucking post trolling or criticizing you.

Wtf is wrong with you?
    Last edited by 2D_Master; 01-24-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Crom, give us strength.

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by 2D_Master View Post
    You're a fucking cry baby. You post all this personal shit and cry when you get teased.

YOU should fucking "grow up". You dont have to reply to every fucking post trolling or criticizing you.

Wtf is wrong with you?
    I'm a sensitive guy, and I need to work on that big time. Grow thicker skin. I didnt mean to rock the boat and get you guys upset. For that, I legit apologize.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

A wise man once said there is nothing wrong with sticking fingers up an asshole, depending on whom does the asshole belong?

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

I'm a sensitive guy, and I need to work on that big time. Grow thicker skin. I didnt mean to rock the boat and get you guys upset. For that, I legit apologize.
    Getting upset and then apologizing, this is weakness in the eyes of the Neo-Geo community and you don't show weakness in prison son.

Just Short...

He needs to wait until he has a new purchase to post and let this die.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    He needs to wait until he has a new purchase to post and let this die.
    First edition Tommyknockers?

Another Striker

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Getting upset and then apologizing, this is weakness in the eyes of the Neo-Geo community and you don't show weakness in prison son.
    Duly noted. Thanks.

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

KoF Grandmaster

I just want to talk about our main hobby which is videogames.
    And you should... instead you post overlarge pics of your 1st edition novel, right? It is so fucking typical of you to create a problem like this when you have a chance to accomplish something! Go and drink that hair of the dog that bit you, Johnny.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ratson View Post
    i love the look of these, but that screen is such a serious WTF to me. A bezel and then another bezel on a smaller 16:9 screen? Head...hurts....

How are you liking it? The lineup on it also sounds badass.

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljunkie View Post
    i love the look of these, but that screen is such a serious WTF to me. A bezel and then another bezel on a smaller 16:9 screen? Head...hurts....

How are you liking it? The lineup on it also sounds badass.
    I like it so far, quite playable actually. Lineup is also pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

Thread Information