Post Your Recent Purchases!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Back in the game, but not as hard as redfield:

7fSX487l.jpg

Jackie Chan Fists of fire, thanks to Wataru for putting me on this game:

jwwbvRsl.jpg

I know, I know... no watermarks or anti-blax tweets, I must be scooping incorrectly!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

7fSX487l.jpg

jwwbvRsl.jpg

I know, I know... no watermarks or anti-blax tweets, I must be scooping incorrectly!

Nice! How much did the Mutation Nation run you? It'd have to be the most expensive out of that lot.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Nice! How much did the Mutation Nation run you? It'd have to be the most expensive out of that lot.

350 I think? Out of all that I’ve been playing AoF 1 the most. Everything else was pretty cheap.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Very nice scoops man. Seriously nice set to start you off with your AES. Everything looks well kept too. Have fun with it!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
350 I think? Out of all that I’ve been playing AoF 1 the most. Everything else was pretty cheap.

I think AOF1 is one of the best fighting games on the Neo. I would make AOF2 the best game if it didn't kick my ass all over the place.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I think AOF1 is one of the best fighting games on the Neo. I would make AOF2 the best game if it didn't kick my ass all over the place.

AOF2 isn’t played like a fighting game. It’s completely pattern based and is a PITA until you get the CPU patterns down.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

7fSX487l.jpg

jwwbvRsl.jpg

That's a really nice pickup! I bet Mutation Nation is a lot of fun. I haven't played that one yet. What's next on your list? Personally I'm itching to fill out the KOF series.

Welcome back to the game!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
That's a really nice pickup! I bet Mutation Nation is a lot of fun. I haven't played that one yet. What's next on your list? Personally I'm itching to fill out the KOF series.

Welcome back to the game!

Robo Army is next on my list. Give Mutation Nation a try, its a lot of fun with its over the top gore.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Nice! Great game and if you were to own one game on the Neo and only one game, this should be it.

Thanks man! I feel like getting a cheaper/common game you really enjoy is better then getting an expensive/rare game that’s just ok. I’ve got spin master coming in the mail and I’m working out a few other deals for AES games too life is good!

Radiantsvgun- that’s a nice looking bunch of games! I hope you enjoy getting back into AES collecting.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Finally a new PC after 12 fucking years. I feel like I've finally come into Gohan's world.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I like Mutation Nation, but uh you think it has over the top gore?

Not in a bad way, like Troma esque over the top with enemies blowing up into guts. I like it a lot- the only thing I don’t like is the health doesn’t refill between stages.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Not in a bad way, like Troma esque over the top with enemies blowing up into guts. I like it a lot- the only thing I don’t like is the health doesn’t refill between stages.

With enough practice, I think it eventually becomes apparent that the amount of health items they give you in the game is adequate.

Also if you're not already doing this, use the "quick combo" :down::A:.

Not only is the animation faster but you can cancel it midway and land way more hits (sometimes infinites).

Last edited: