Post Your Recent Purchases!

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Columbus was a genocidal, slaver piece of shit.

Only human garbage would think he is a hero to look up to.

Last edited:

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
I saw a second hand Neosd mvs go for £435 + 10 postage on ebay a couple of days ago.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
More for the EVERCADE.

Polish_20200628_034029128.jpg

I don't think so. I'll tell you who are the weakest...
'Gallegos' is the surname of a sixteenth-century slaver from Spain, who traded with South American Indians and mestizos. He used to rape all these indian women but he never took care about their mestizo bastards.
All his serveants accepted to adopt his name (Gallegos) and they accepted to forget their true surnames, as if they were mere things of his property. They simply agreed to forget the last name of all their ancestors and agreed to bear that of an evil white man from southern Europe who mistreated and abused them and their relatives for decades.
Mr.Gallegos never imagined his surname would go that far after being a true motherfucker during all those years.
And that "honour" is only thanks to the weakests.
The next time you squawk about who is the weakest, think about this fact.

Polish-20200630-024626702.jpg

[emoji38]z:
Keep seeing it all time you want.
Gallegos is the surname for these nuts in your mouth.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Got rid of my censored nam and bought this. Nothing special but I’m very happy to have an uncensored version as it’s one of my favorite Neo Geo games.

E0DD2640-74D8-447B-BCBB-4551F2E7CCBC.jpeg

Last edited:

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
I got one of these but cheaped out and got the standard Saturn one and did the mod myself, mainly because I prefer to use A X Y & Z for my A B C D and credits on C

It's actualy a nice pad and I can get on with it happily. well worth a look if you are in need of a quiet pad for late night use or just need something cheap.

106414577_10158660150941823_7100187696060399187_n.jpg

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Nice! Great game and if you were to own one game on the Neo and only one game, this should be it.

I'd go with Magician Lord but that's cool, too. Why are Neo-Geo covers so charming? How did we lose that magic in game packaging? I could easily see myself framing a poster with that art for the office.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd go with Magician Lord but that's cool, too. Why are Neo-Geo covers so charming? How did we lose that magic in game packaging? I could easily see myself framing a poster with that art for the office.

They're like old movie posters or a vinyl cover, sadly the packaging real estate isn't there to justify the effort... :(

BRATWURST! haha you did it again!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Bratwurst is rapidly becoming the best poster on the site.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
No answer from Ultra4thReich? Disappointing.

Nice, Mutation, but why does a PC- I mean, Type X needs a 1TB HDD for Ultra SF4? Kinda odd. Not really familiar with those but they're basically PCs, right?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
No answer from Ultra4thReich? Disappointing.

Nice, Mutation, but why does a PC- I mean, Type X needs a 1TB HDD for Ultra SF4? Kinda odd. Not really familiar with those but they're basically PCs, right?

I'm assuming they used a 1Tb because they were anticipating big updates to the game. Overkill for sure.